Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh 27 - Arizona 23 (Super Bowl)
Yeah, there were some bad calls. LIKE THE HOLDING IN THE END ZONE!!!! The guy gets run over and is called for holding. His arm was not going forward, he was just trying to get loose. He was not passing the ball. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! Two super bowls in four years, and they're still young.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I was thinking UCLA basketball?

Boston Celtics
I was reading on Yahoo and ESPN nfl fans are going crazy at how badly the refs were in this one.
slugger35 Wrote:Boston Celtics

That works too.
The refs were horrible...What was the total number of penalties called?

Some calls were good but the bad ones outweighed the good ones.
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:The refs were horrible...What was the total number of penalties called?

Some calls were good but the bad ones outweighed the good ones.

Until about 3 minutes to go in the 2nd half, the last time Pittsburgh has a penalty called on the was about 1/2 way through the 2nd quarter.
Pittsburgh and Duke are just alike. When you play either one of them you not only have to beat them you have to beat the officials as well. I have no respect for either team or their players. I never acknowledge either as champions because I despise cheating no matter who does it.
For all you crying that Pittsburgh got all the calls, rewind the DVR and look at Fitzgerald's first touchdown... It was incomplete, and shouldn't have been a touchdown... So quit your whining, and accept it....

STEELERS ARE WORLD CHAMPS!!!
slugger35 Wrote:Pittsburgh and Duke are just alike. When you play either one of them you not only have to beat them you have to beat the officials as well. I have no respect for either team or their players. I never acknowledge either as champions because I despise cheating no matter who does it.

Duke gets the calls at home, not on the road like Pittsburgh does. The MEDIA says that Pittsburgh fans travel well, I disagree, Pittsburgh loving refs travel well.
DeuceUL Wrote:For all you crying that Pittsburgh got all the calls, rewind the DVR and look at Fitzgerald's first touchdown... It was incomplete, and shouldn't have been a touchdown... So quit your whining, and accept it....

Then why was it ruled a touchdown?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner!!!Nice call.
:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:
DeuceUL Wrote:For all you crying that Pittsburgh got all the calls, rewind the DVR and look at Fitzgerald's first touchdown... It was incomplete, and shouldn't have been a touchdown... So quit your whining, and accept it....

You must be blind. Look at harrison at the end of the half he never got in. That should not have been a touchdown.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Duke gets the calls at home, not on the road like Pittsburgh does. The MEDIA says that Pittsburgh fans travel well, I disagree, Pittsburgh loving refs travel well.
[quote=slugger35]Pittsburgh and Duke are just alike. When you play either one of them you not only have to beat them you have to beat the officials as well. I have no respect for either team or their players. I never acknowledge either as champions because I despise cheating no matter who does it.[/QUOTE:Sad04: :Sad04:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote::Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

Cry, what are you crying about, Pikeville High School's athletic program, how's that doing lately?
slugger35 Wrote:You must be blind. Look at harrison at the end of the half he never got in. That should not have been a touchdown.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Cry, what are you crying about, Pikeville High School's athletic program, how's that doing lately?
Were woking on it thanks for askin and GO STEELERS!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Were woking on it thanks for askin and GO STEELERS!!!!

From some behind the scenes people, sounds like you all have A LOT of work to do.
always great to hear one of the few TRUE fans tell it like it is, and so here's to you..:1: <---we got 6 of those!Big Grin
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I love you whiners WE GOT THE TROPHY DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!

6th Super Bowl Title!

THE GREATEST FRANCHISE IN AMERICAN SPORTS!!!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:always great to hear one of the few TRUE fans tell it like it is, and so here's to you..:1: <---we got 6 of those!Big Grin

You must mean the Boston Celtics because they have more than double the championships the stealers have. Now that is telling it like it is.
slugger35 Wrote:You must mean the Boston Celtics because they have more than double the championships the stealers have. Now that is telling it like it is.
Who cares how many championships a team won in the sissy sport?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:always great to hear one of the few TRUE fans tell it like it is, and so here's to you..:1: <---we got 6 of those!Big Grin
This one was for Myron, Ernie, and Dwight!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Who cares how many championships a team won in the sissy sport?

Seems to be a lot of injuries in basketball.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Who cares how many championships a team won in the sissy sport.

Since your arguments don't hold water, you have to call basketball a sissy sport. Come on, you can do better than that can't you. The stealers are not close to being the greatest sports franchise in history. The Celtics, Lakers, St.Cardinals, Yankees should I go on. U.C.L.A. Kentucky in the college ranks. As I said and just proved with the facts, and facts are stubborn things, the STEALERS are not even close.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Seems to be a lot of injuries in basketball.
Yeah they break nails and get wittle boo boos all the time.
slugger35 Wrote:Since your arguments don't hold water, you have to call basketball a sissy sport. Come on, you can do better than that can't you. The stealers are not close to being the greatest sports franchise in history. The Celtics, Lakers, St.Cardinals, Yankees should I go on. U.C.L.A. Kentucky in the college ranks. As I said and just proved with the facts, and facts are stubborn things, the STEALERS are not even close.
Ok heres a fact: The Steelers have now won more Super Bowls than any team in HISTORY. END OF STORY.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ok heres a fact: The Steelers have now won more Super Bowls than any team in HISTORY. END OF STORY.

Well I am glad to see you got one fact right tonight. But what happened to them being the greatest sports franchise in history? I guess that is not a fact is it?
How can someone say the refs in the NFL were paid or something to help the steelers win...lol..if the cardinals would have played some D in the 4th they wouldnt have to worry about if kurt warners pass was incomplete or if it was a fumble(i thought it was a fumble too)..but really no NFL ref is gonna help one team win
slugger35 Wrote:You must be blind. Look at harrison at the end of the half he never got in. That should not have been a touchdown.

Ypu must have been blind to think he didnt..i was rooting for the cardinals and i will tell you his knee was'nt down it was on the defenders leg
king360 Wrote:Ypu must have been blind to think he didnt..i was rooting for the cardinals and i will tell you his knee was'nt down it was on the defenders leg

Go look at the reply again and pay close attention to the ball actually and knee actually touching down right short of the goal line and then he rolls on in. I have it recorded and you can stop it at that point and see it clearly.