Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pittsburgh 27 - Arizona 23 (Super Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pittsburg wins Super Bowl XLIII for their 6th Super Bowl, which is more than any team in the NFL. Arizona almost pulled it off, but come up just a bit short.
That was a Crappy call at the end his arm was moving foward. the cards should of got another chance at the endzone but any who congrats steelers

Way to go Steelers!!!!
I watched this one with a few Pittsburgh fans and they turned it off at half time do to the fact they were embarrassed by the zebras making the game to be as bad as it was. I got back home in time to watch the 4th quarter and have to agree with my Pittsburgh fans this was another case where the zebras were not going to allow them to lose.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I watched this one with a few Pittsburgh fans and they turned it off at half time do to the fact they were embarrassed by the zebras making the game to be as bad as it was. I got back home in time to watch the 4th quarter and have to agree with my Pittsburgh fans this was another case where the zebras were not going to allow them to lose.

I would quit hanging with people who turn off the Super Bowl at halftime.
I really thought his arm was going foward at the end of the game. That was stupid. They should have let them played for it.
Congrats to Pittsburgh, although I was cheering for Cards
The arm was going foward and it was a very officated game. But when the refs are on the pay roll for the Steelers they can't lose. But The Steelers earned the win by coming back to win it. So Congrads Pittsburg.
The last 5 minutes was more exciting than the rest of the game.
This was one of the most exciting 4th Quarters to watch ever.

Great game by both teams!!!
yeah, but say they make the right call, and call the pass incomplete. Then you tack on the extra 15 for the flag. You have one play from around the 25 for the win. That would have added to the excitement of the game, and how it should have went down.
In 2000, I rooted against Kurt Warner, and we lost. Now, I rout for him, and he loses. GREAT.
:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I watched this one with a few Pittsburgh fans and they turned it off at half time do to the fact they were embarrassed by the zebras making the game to be as bad as it was. I got back home in time to watch the 4th quarter and have to agree with my Pittsburgh fans this was another case where the zebras were not going to allow them to lose.
Get a clue then get a team!TongueirateShoGo Steelers!
Greatest........game.........ever!!! Greatest......finish.......ever!!!
I will not congratulate Pitt nor will i ever root for them.
They got lucky once again and are the dirtiest team in the NFL.
To many flag happy refs. in this one..They were probably paid a little extra to keep it close.
This is one of the best SB ever. At the end of the game both teams was fighting for it. The best team won it tonight. GO Steelers!!!!!!!!
BatCat11 Wrote:I will not congratulate Pitt nor will i ever root for them.

I guess you are one of the Ravens Fans.....
I love you whiners WE GOT THE TROPHY DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!

6th Super Bowl Title!

THE GREATEST FRANCHISE IN AMERICAN SPORTS!!!!!!
Great game!!! I wish Arizona pulled it out, but the way that "Big Ben" lead the Steelers down the field was IMO close to the performance of Joe Monatana and the 49ers over the Bengals. Warner played terrific with the exception of the interception at the end of the first half...it's sad that football season is over.
BatCat11 Wrote:I will not congratulate Pitt nor will i ever root for them.
:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:
IRISH4 Wrote:Great game!!! I wish Arizona pulled it out, but the way that "Big Ben" lead the Steelers down the field was IMO close to the performance of Joe Monatana and the 49ers over the Bengals. Warner played terrific with the exception of the interception at the end of the first half...it's sad that football season is over.

SB 16. That was the best SB ever. Both teams wanted to win that game. Either team take a play off in that game....
Great game.
His arm was going forward.
I will not congratulate the steelers either. For some unkown reason, in every big game they are in the officials are in the tank for them. I will congratulate the Cardinals and the classy Kurt Warner, because they almost beat the officials and the Steelers. They named the Steelers right because this is the third Super Bowl they and the officials have stolen.
cj2561 Wrote:SB 16. That was the best SB ever. Both teams wanted to win that game. Either team take a play off in that game....

I beg to differ.. SUPER BOWL XXIII was the best ever.
slugger35 Wrote:I will not congratulate the steelers either. For some unkown reason, in every big game they are in the officials are in the tank for them. I will congratulate the Cardinals and the classy Kurt Warner, because they almost beat the officials and the Steelers. They named the Steelers right because this is the third Super Bowl they and the officials have stolen.
Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner!!!Nice call.
Crappy called game, I thought the best officials got to referee the Super Bowl? I was lied to I guess.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I love you whiners WE GOT THE TROPHY DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!

6th Super Bowl Title!

THE GREATEST FRANCHISE IN AMERICAN SPORTS!!!!!!

I was thinking UCLA basketball?
Pages: 1 2 3 4