Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Player in the Mountains?
Aslan Wrote:He probably scored those 13 while Hazard had there bench in.

Sometimes your bench is better than your starters.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Sometimes your bench is better than your starters.

Jenkins?
Aslan Wrote:He probably scored those 13 while Hazard had there bench in.

it was 14 and he had about all of them in the 1st half. he may not be the most consistent, but you are really hatin when you say it is not crazy when he is hitting. i mean, he hit 11 3's against bryan station last year when they were ranked 1st in the state.......
I also like Brent Hall from JBS, sorry I forgot to list him.
Elisha Justice is a monster on defense and can score. You can't hardly mention EJ w/out mentioning Logan Bryant. Tate Cox next. Cody Varney from SV make things happen.
dortonite Wrote:Just Have To Go With Elisha Justice, He Is The Complet Player On Offense And Defense. Stay Healthy Elisha Or Sv Is In Trouble.

completE player is Tate Cox maybe Complet is Elisha!!! Both are very good players and I played aganst them oth on the same team in AAU basketball. I played on Stuart Stampers team and we played elisha and tate at Virgie and personally I think that Cox is a better player but now thats my opinion
theVILLE Wrote:completE player is Tate Cox maybe Complet is Elisha!!! Both are very good players and I played aganst them oth on the same team in AAU basketball. I played on Stuart Stampers team and we played elisha and tate at Virgie and personally I think that Cox is a better player but now thats my opinion

See, you can say this, but when it's been said that Elisha held both Cox and Whittaker to ~13 points in all star games, you can't really say either is better than Elisha, when they average scoring ~30.
triplemaniaman Wrote:it was 14 and he had about all of them in the 1st half. he may not be the most consistent, but you are really hatin when you say it is not crazy when he is hitting. i mean, he hit 11 3's against bryan station last year when they were ranked 1st in the state.......

We are talking about this year?
Aslan Wrote:No, not really lol.

I Bet You Can Shoot
SteppUp Wrote:I Bet You Can Shoot

Its weird you spelled Stepp with two Ps
Josh Crawford and Madison Johnson are both very exciting to watch from Corbin. Matt St. John is probably the most dominating player in the mountains. He's averaging a double double and has had a few triple double's this year. Cody Miller can also be very dominating when he plays hard. All in all there is 3 kids in the 13th region that I love watching play. That's Kendale Reed from Clay County, Isaac Wilson from Corbin, and Matt Watkins from South Laurel. All 3 of these kids come in under 6 foot tall. Wilson is head and shoulders above any point guard in the mountains and has to be mentioned in the same breath as Whitaker and Justice. The kid can run a ball club. Reed and Watkins are probably the most exciting to watch. At any time these kids can be an instant highlight. They both look to throw it down any chance they can which is pretty impressive when you take in account their height. Watkins had a dunk over a Corbin player last season. They both play hard nose defense and they can both shoot the ball very well. Not to mention that they used to be middle school teammates at Clay County.
Aaron Charles- Lee County
SteppUp Wrote:I Bet You Can Shoot

I sure can.
I have to say it would be EJ and Bryant from Valley. I would have to say the best to guards in the mountains. Because when they are on you it is ugly for the other team.
i like to watch zach mullins play. he plays with intensity and plays hardnose basketball. he also comes up with a big rebound or free throws when kcc needs them.
fanatic11 Wrote:i like to watch zach mullins play. he plays with intensity and plays hardnose basketball. he also comes up with a big rebound or free throws when kcc needs them.

I Have Never Laughed So Hard At A Post
Kcc Has Like 7 Better Players Than Mullins
1-Tate
2-Stuart
3-Amburgey
4-Ratliff
5-Buttermilk
6-Bartrum
7-Davis
SteppUp Wrote:I Have Never Laughed So Hard At A Post
1-Tate
2-Stuart
3-Amburgey
4-Ratliff
5-Buttermilk
6-Bartrum
7-Davis

Actually Mullins would be behind Ratliff in this list, you have it all messed up though, Davis behind buttermilk then Bartrum, The hardest i have ever laughed was when someone said Clint Stepp could shoot. :ChairHit:
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Actually Mullins would be behind Ratliff in this list, you have it all messed up though, Davis behind buttermilk then Bartrum, The hardest i have ever laughed was when someone said Clint Stepp could shoot. :ChairHit:

Your Funny
Zack Isnt Half The Player Bartrum Or Davis Is.
He Cant Use His Left Hand Or Shoot I Do Agree He Works Hard But That Is It.
I Would Guarnetee Clint Could Out Shoot Mullins Any Day Of The Week :p
SteppUp Wrote:I Have Never Laughed So Hard At A Post
1-Tate
2-Stuart
3-Amburgey
4-Ratliff
5-Buttermilk
6-Bartrum
7-Davis

This thread is not best players. It's your favorite player to watch. I like watching Mullins play he gives it his all.
Tate Cox, Buttermilk, E. Justice, Faulkers (EC), Clevinger(Pikeville)
Benchwarmer Wrote:This thread is not best players. It's your favorite player to watch. I like watching Mullins play he gives it his all.

haha..you must be thinking mullins is tate or somthing
SteppUp Wrote:haha..you must be thinking mullins is tate or somthing
OK?
i like to watch chris noble n tyler mullins play
Klay Maggard from PCC
Brent Hall JBS
Robert Warren Hazard
All three play tough inside
theVILLE Wrote:completE player is Tate Cox maybe Complet is Elisha!!! Both are very good players and I played aganst them oth on the same team in AAU basketball. I played on Stuart Stampers team and we played elisha and tate at Virgie and personally I think that Cox is a better player but now thats my opinion

aganst oth on the same team in AAU basketball. This is not AAU, however, we are talking about 2 very good basketball players, I personally hope that gets to play UK basketball for Billy G and I will certainly root for Both of them.
Dont have a favorite players. but here is some I like to watch.

Tate Cox
James David Strange
Matt St. John
Josh Whitaker & Robert Warren Combo
Garrison Collins
Josh Profitt
Whitaker --- HAZARD
Cox--- KCC
McClanahan @ ER
Tate Cox...best by far. Hes the best kid I know. Not only is he money 90% of the time...he has the best sportsmanship of anybody around. He never shows emotion...good or bad...he just plays ball. Whitaker...is an awesome player...but Hazrad must be getting to him a little because hes acting just like everyone else who has ever played there...too cool for school. I hope it don't get to him even more because he is fun to watch, but I can't stand that cocky crap!
Andy Blank - Buckhorn

One of the toughest kids in the mountains and a pretty good player, as well.