Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Player in the Mountains?
Who's your favorite to watch or just who do you like?
I've not gotten to see him alot, but I like to watch Logan Bryant at SV better than anyone I've seen the last couple years.
What I've seen of Tate Cox this year..... personally, I think he is the best player in the mountains.
But this comes from someone who would rather watch paint dry than watch basketball and doesn't have a very high basketball IQ, so don't get all fired up on me over my observations. Big Grin
I love the way Tate Cox plays!
Elisha Justice and Josh Whitaker
The Franchise from Sheldon Clark
I am biased towards guards, and IMO, these are my PERSONAL FAVORITES to watch play! They are also the ones I have seen play in person.

1. Tate Cox-Knott Co. Central
2. Elisha Justice-Shelby Valley
3. Josh Whitaker-Hazard
4. James David Strange-Pineville
5. Josh Crawford & Madison Johnson-Corbin
6. Stuart Stamper-Knott Co. Central
7. Chris Noble-Perry Co. Central
8. Charlie Banks-Letcher Co. Central
9. Cody Miller-Knox Central
10. Justin Jones-Hazard

Sorry, couldn't just pick one or two!!
2 of my favorites to watch are charles and pittman from lee co...charles can shoot and drive to the basket and really gets up..pittman gets so many offensive boards and works hard on the glass...also whitaker from hazard is fun to watch..hes quick and has unbelievable ball handling skills
my boys favorite is Tate Cox from Knott County and for the girls Carla Booth from Sheldon Clark.Cool
josh whitaker-hhs
tate cox-kcc
chris noble-pcc

these are the the players i have seen
Just Have To Go With Elisha Justice, He Is The Complet Player On Offense And Defense. Stay Healthy Elisha Or Sv Is In Trouble.
I love the way Elisha Justice plays out of anyone. He can shoot, pass, rebound, plays excellent defense, and he is a great leader for his team.

Tate Cox would be second on my list because of the intensity he plays with and how clutch he is.
Besides Perry Centrals player, I' love watch Justice and Hatfield from SV. Cox is fun to watch too.
ME < Elijah J.,Tate C.,Ashley H.,Matt C.,Logan B.,And at one time D.Harmon could shoot the lights out.
Just a few I would like to mention.
KCC-Ratliff
KCC-Amburgey
LCC-Blair
PCC-Maggard
PCC-Noble

I picked these players because they are good all around players. Not to say that Cox and Stamper or any of the other guards are not good, but the players that I have listed, in my op, are good at everything on the floor. Passing, assisting, rebounding,stealing, dribbling,and they all can score. Everyone always picks the guards because they usually do all of the shooting, and most are good at it, but without these other players, some games just wouldn't be won.
Clint Stepp when hes hitting..

Cox and Justice are more consistent and exciting players.:rockon:
skaggs and thompson from LC
Cox from Knott
&
Whitaker from Hazard
theflash Wrote:2 of my favorites to watch are charles and pittman from lee co...charles can shoot and drive to the basket and really gets up..pittman gets so many offensive boards and works hard on the glass...also whitaker from hazard is fun to watch..hes quick and has unbelievable ball handling skills

I'm with ya on that one!
Josh Whitaker from Hazard, and Padro Sierra from Jackson City.
Tate Cox from knott one of the best players in the mountains IMO
i like watching buttermilk caudill play because he plays hard and gives it everything hes got every time
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:ME < Elijah J.,Tate C.,Ashley H.,Matt C.,Logan B.,And at one time D.Harmon could shoot the lights out.

Nice Post
Overrated Wrote:Clint Stepp when hes hitting..

Clint Is Always Money!
SteppUp Wrote:Clint Is Always Money!

No, he's not lol.
Aslan Wrote:No, he's not lol.

Ok Most The Time
And When He Is On Its Crazy!
SteppUp Wrote:Ok Most The Time
And When He Is On Its Crazy!

No, not really lol.
Overrated Wrote:Clint Stepp when hes hitting..

I've only seen Stepp play 2 games this year, the Buckhorn game Fri. and the Hazard game Sat. Was he having off nights? Seems like he had a good looking shot, just couldn't get nothing to fall.
I just read on another site that Stepp had 13 against the Dawgs Saturday. I retract my previous statement of him being off. I didn't think he had that many points.
SteppUp Wrote:Clint Is Always Money!

Rolleyes
blitzingback Wrote:I just read on another site that Stepp had 13 against the Dawgs Saturday. I retract my previous statement of him being off. I didn't think he had that many points.

He probably scored those 13 while Hazard had there bench in.