Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Loses 2 More Players
[quote=NoTime2Waste]I agree 100% I give him 2 years at the most and then powell will be looking to find another coach[/QUOTE

Hopefully they won't give him 2 years, if so the way he is heading we won't have enough to start a game!
history in da makin1 Wrote:perfectly said i agree hes no good if lively or any other coach was here that knew what was going on and were they was at then all 6 would still be playin and COMPETING for a district championship and not being 1-15 right now so good job poco for getting a coach out of a cracker jack box TongueirateSho

How do you know what kind of coach he is? You flew from your nest after a preseason game! You and the other bird on the team decided to take your attitudes somewhere else so you and a few others need to look in the mirror and lay some blame on yourselves for quitting on your team. Have'nt you heard that quitters never win! Good luck Pirates your better off without them. Keep your heads up and leave it all on the floor. You guys will make it through this. I salute you guys that are sticking it out and have nothing for those that just up and quit on their team!:notworthy