Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Lawrence Co 1/22
i believe i can take LC by 6 Big Grin
JC will continute their streak... 15+
last time out vs jc. lc had trouble shotting the 3 ball. if lc can get that shot to fall i say the dogs get the win but if they dont get it to go the eagles will win again
Going with LC by 5 in this one. Good Luck to both teams, should be a good one!
Money Maker Wrote:After the paintsville game, we are confident against any team from JC. Wink It's easy to be cocky when your the best. But then again, what do I know, JC is the cream of the crop in every sport if we hear you all tell it. Big Grin

Apparently sarcasim is not a strong point as one travels north on US 23.
GO EAGLES.

:Clap:

THOMCAT Wrote:Apparently sarcasim is not a strong point as one travels north on US 23.
GO EAGLES.

Athetics aren't either....
THOMCAT!!!!! King of the one liners!! I know, I have been the subject of a few,...
THOMCAT Wrote:Apparently sarcasim is not a strong point as one travels north on US 23.
GO EAGLES.

Apparently you wasn't at the P-ville game to see what can happen. Big Grin
I for one will be glad when we win this game and move on to another school where the opposing fans can provide more realistic and factual posts. I will say the LC fans have lived up to thier normal quality posts.
The Dawgs should run away with this one pretty early in the game and should be out of reach by half time.

LC-88 JC-65
Money Maker Wrote:Get this back on topic.. The Dawgs should run away with this one pretty early in the game and should be out of reach by half time.

LC-88 JC-65

Central by 10+, but I'm not silly enough to say it's going to be easy or early.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:lol good luck with that

Keep this on topic!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
allseasonfan Wrote:THOMCAT!!!!! King of the one liners!! I know, I have been the subject of a few,...

I like to fire at big targets.
BballFan63 Wrote:Central by 10+, but I'm not silly enough to say it's going to be easy or early.

I hope your not silly enough to say its going to be easy.....
TheONLY1 Wrote:I hope your not silly enough to say its going to be easy.....

Ummmm. Isn't that what I said? I think JC will win, but it won't be easy, and it won't be decided early. :confused:
BballFan63 Wrote:Ummmm. Isn't that what I said? I think JC will win, but it won't be easy, and it won't be decided early. :confused:

Dude you just said that. Now your just repeating yourself.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Dude you just that. Now your just repeating yourself.

I was replying to your post, but whatever!
I know what will happen in this game. LC will win.
JC will beath LC handily. They cannot and will not be able to man up with JC. Eagles in a 15 point win.
warner Wrote:JC will beath LC handily. They cannot and will not be able to man up with JC. Eagles in a 15 point win.

Beat not beath big man
Either way i'm sure it will be a very exciting game. I look for JC to win this one.
jc by 10 at least
All the experts have spoken, but the last time I looked no expert had scored a point this year for a team. We will have to leave that up to the players. Come on out to JC and enjoy what may be the best regular season game in the 57th. this year.
I think if LC comes out and shoots the ball well it will go down to the wire.
MonsterMan Wrote:It is good that you are confident in your team as well. Both teams playing well should make for a great game. I for one hopes LC comes into JC confident and cocky and with an attitude, it is just what JC needs.

I'm sure that is how JC will come in. Just like always!
candyman Wrote:I'm sure that is how JC will come in. Just like always!

It worked last time at LC. Coach M will have JC ready. Alot of trash on this thread but this rivalry is starting to get intersting. Good to see fans supproting thier teams!
MonsterMan Wrote:All the experts have spoken, but the last time I looked no expert had scored a point this year for a team. We will have to leave that up to the players. Come on out to JC and enjoy what may be the best regular season game in the 57th. this year.

It may well be the best game of the year in the Region... If LC can get on the boards it will be a dandy..... If LC doesnt then it will be a long night unless they hit everything they throw up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Weezy5 Wrote:From reading all these posts it seems like JC is going to be the favorite in this game. Ian Welch? haha. Because he can play football doesnt make him GOD at basketball so all you BGR rednecks, please thats enough!. LC will have no problem matching up with him. :howdy:

LC-10+
True dat! Big Grin
Creeker Wrote:True dat! Big Grin

A little bird told me that Ian Welch got a copy of this post and how much repect LC has for him. Look for Welch to "clarify" this thought tonight!
Is this game going to be on the radio?