Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Lawrence Co 1/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Go Eagles
I'll take the Eagles in this one by 10. I think that Welch and Parker will be too much for Lawrence to handle.

Good luck to both teams!
Eagles 77-65
Stardust Wrote:Eagles 77-65

LC by 3 in a close one.
Johnson Central is really clicking right now, so I'll take the Eagles by 12.

Best of luck to both.
If JC is hitting on all cylinders they win by at least 10. Too many matchup problems for LC.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Johnson Central is really clicking right now, so I'll take the Eagles by 12.

Best of luck to both.

LC is clicking as well.... LC by 5
Batpuff Wrote:LC is clicking as well.... LC by 5

Not clicking with enough horses to take JC at home!
JC wins this district battle by 12.
MonsterMan Wrote:If JC is hitting on all cylinders they win by at least 10. Too many matchup problems for LC.

Too many matchup problems for LC...........llet hear the matchup problems.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Too many matchup problems for LC...........llet hear the matchup problems.

This is easy!

Ian Welch
Cody Parker
Jeromy Bratton
Joe Whitaker
Mike Conley
JK Hall
Tanner Bratton
Mikey Dale

Get my drift, who from LC can matchup with these guys on a regular basis? Too much size, athletic ability and depth! Who has LC got outside to matchup? Who has LC got inside to matchup? This is not the JC team you played at LC and now you are at JC.
MonsterMan Wrote:This is not the JC team you played at LC and now you are at JC.

Really? Did they trade teams with another school?
InstantOffense Wrote:Really? Did they trade teams with another school?

They have the same guys, IMO just playing up to thier potential. Do not take my word, watch them play!
I was just kidding. I know they are playing better.
I feel that JC is the district favorite with LC as the runner-up. JC was not playing well and had a lot of internal probs going on the last time. Let's see what happens this time. I think JC wins by 10.

For your LC fans, if you beat JC again, then you will have made a believer out of me!! I will be convinced!!
MonsterMan Wrote:This is easy!

Ian Welch
Cody Parker
Jeromy Bratton
Joe Whitaker
Mike Conley
JK Hall
Tanner Bratton
Mikey Dale

Get my drift, who from LC can matchup with these guys on a regular basis? Too much size, athletic ability and depth! Who has LC got outside to matchup? Who has LC got inside to matchup? This is not the JC team you played at LC and now you are at JC.

Well this isnt the same LC team you faced at LC either they have gotten better...... Also I think we can match up with them pretty good.... You can only put 5 on the floor at a time.
I havent seen LC play but I think it will be a good game...
Batpuff Wrote:Well this isnt the same LC team you faced at LC either they have gotten better...... Also I think we can match up with them pretty good.... You can only put 5 on the floor at a time.

I respect your confidence and pride in your team. Only 5 can play at one time but having 6 or 8 to play and not lose anything is great. I am standing with my earlier prediction, JC by 10 or more.

Ian Welch
Cody Parker
Jeromy Bratton
Joe Whitaker
Mike Conley
JK Hall
Tanner Bratton
Mikey Dale

Magoffin matched JC up pretty well and LC beat them by 17 at Magoffin. I guess their just too much to handle.Rolleyes
MonsterMan Wrote:I respect your confidence and pride in your team. Only 5 can play at one time but having 6 or 8 to play and not lose anything is great. I am standing with my earlier prediction, JC by 10 or more.

Heck LC is just as deep on the Bench as well playing 5 to 6 off the bench themselves.

Ian Welch
Cody Parker
Jeromy Bratton
Joe Whitaker
Mike Conley
JK Hall
Tanner Bratton
Mikey Dale

The only player I see for JC to give LC problems is welch.
This game will decide who wins the district in my opinion. It's going to be a war because both teams want that #1 spot. I think if lc shoots like there capable of doing they win this game by 5 or more.
candyman Wrote:Magoffin matched JC up pretty well and LC beat them by 17 at Magoffin. I guess their just too much to handle.Rolleyes

I guess the LC fans out number the JC fans tonight. I hope your coach and fans think that the JC that played the Magoffin game is the team you will face. If it is this will be much easier for JC. Go ahead and matchup with us, then we will see what is up. That is why we play the game. I still feel JC by 10 or more.
MonsterMan you seem to be a little confident in your team. JC may be a lot better now but so is LC. With the guys we have on the floor right now I don't think it would make a difference if the game was home or away. They are all mentally tough and will fight even if they are down by 50 points. I see LC taking this one in a close game.
LCthug Wrote:MonsterMan you seem to be a little confident in your team. JC may be a lot better now but so is LC. With the guys we have on the floor right now I don't think it would make a difference if the game was home or away. They are all mentally tough and will fight even if they are down by 50 points. I see LC taking this one in a close game.

It is good that you are confident in your team as well. Both teams playing well should make for a great game. I for one hopes LC comes into JC confident and cocky and with an attitude, it is just what JC needs.
candyman Wrote:Magoffin matched JC up pretty well and LC beat them by 17 at Magoffin. I guess their just too much to handle.Rolleyes

Yeah and the Pikeville team that beat you on your home court got beat by JC by 33. So, what is your point?
TheONLY1 Wrote:The only player I see for JC to give LC problems is welch.

:lmao: Were you at the last matchup between these two teams ?? Welch is improving though. Hopefully that's the plan, pressure Welch, forget the rest of the team............JC will win by 15 or more!!!!
EYESPYJC Wrote::lmao: Were you at the last matchup between these two teams ?? Welch is improving though. Hopefully that's the plan, pressure Welch, forget the rest of the team............JC will win by 15 or more!!!!

I agree JCby 15 or more. They will focus on Welch or Parker and someone like Dale will burn them bad like he did last time. LC does not have any players tough enough to play inside with JC. JC easy in this one.
JC wins this game by 11.
Well i believe ian isn't the only one that will give LC a problem.
How about you look at the whole starting 5 and JC's bench.
They have no chance agains't them especially in the post.
all JC has to do is give Cody Parker the ball and game over
Pages: 1 2 3