Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
87.50%
Rockcastle County
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Bell Co. (4A 2nd Round)
redstorm Wrote:Is Bell healthy, I know that there has been some talk about injuries?

Healthy as they were the 1st day of practice. 1st game against Rock they had 4 kids that probally would have held out if they were playing someone else or a non-district game. Those players are now healthy along with everyone else. :rockon:
:relaxing: Bell Big In This One 4tds
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Healthy as they were the 1st day of practice. 1st game against Rock they had 4 kids that probally would have held out if they were playing someone else or a non-district game. Those players are now healthy along with everyone else. :rockon:

I heard everyone was there, healthy and had one of the best practices of the year! I may go by today and make sure all the coaches show up. It got a little chilly yesterday and we may have some "fair weather coaches". LOL
Bell to continue. It looks like the Rock has stopped here.
Sun Tzu Wrote:I heard everyone was there, healthy and had one of the best practices of the year! I may go by today and make sure all the coaches show up. It got a little chilly yesterday and we may have some "fair weather coaches". LOL

I WISHED U WOULD GO CHECK ON THEM! I am sure there is one coach in particular that would just LUV to see u. :Thumbs:
Bell should have a huge game friday night.
Bell by 30.
rockcastle
Bell.
Bell continue will dominate this game, not sure about the shutout but it should get ugly.