Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. @ Bell Co. (4A 2nd Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can Bell leave another 0 on the scoreboard for their opponent>>>
Rockcastle possibly may score in this game, but it won't stop the Bobcats!

I'll take Bell by 3 touchdowns!
Bell County 35
Rockcastle 7
Bell Co. 32
Rockcastle Co. 6

Good luck to both teams!
Bell County 42
Rockcastle county 0
I believe that Rock has been shutout by the Bobcats in their last three meetings. Could break the string....but the Bobcat defense is playing better every week. Eight shutouts in eleven games....1.9 pts. per game average!
Hope Rock does score so the shutout business is over. Went through the same thing last year until LC came to town and went up 7-0 and the wheels fell off.

Next 2 weeks

Bell 63

Rock and Knox combined 14TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Running clock.
Bell Co. 48-6
Bell 35
Rock 7

Good luck to both teams!
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin! Bell Co. keeps on rollin'.
in all those shutout how long did the starters play?cause i know youe jv and freshmen teams as been scored on,and if the other teams still had there starters in against your jv and freshmen they would have scored..
Shutout.
cuppett777 Wrote:in all those shutout how long did the starters play?cause i know youe jv and freshmen teams as been scored on,and if the other teams still had there starters in against your jv and freshmen they would have scored..

They have not been scored on to much, especially the JV.
Yawn
42-13 Bell.
bell puts up as much as they want 3+ td win
cuppett777 Wrote:in all those shutout how long did the starters play?cause i know youe jv and freshmen teams as been scored on,and if the other teams still had there starters in against your jv and freshmen they would have scored..
In at least two of those...the starters did not dress for second half...due to weather primarily....and in most of the shutouts the JV and Freshmen played nearly the whole second half. Two of those Bell had over fifty points by halftime! JV worked hard to keep the shutouts. Bell has allowed three scores all season...one of which the JV offense fumbled into the endzone in game one...and Garrard Co. fell on it for touchdown.....after varsity just had goal line stand!
This year the Rock is not solid enough. I'll take Bell Co. by a few!
Bell will row in this game.
Bell 42 - 0
If Bell comes out focused they will take care of the Rockets with ease. If they are not ready it will be a battle.
If the defense continues to play the way they have been playing then you can write down another shut out. The D line dominated Friday nite. If the O line can keep from jumping offsides, our backs will roll.

Bell 50 - 0 by Halftime.
I think that it will be closer than people think..Rock pulls the upset
king360 Wrote:I think that it will be closer than people think..Rock pulls the upset

No way Bell takes care of business they are on a mission.
Sun Tzu Wrote:If the defense continues to play the way they have been playing then you can write down another shut out. The D line dominated Friday nite. If the O line can keep from jumping offsides, our backs will roll.

Bell 50 - 0 by Halftime.

I AGREE SUN TISSUE
Rock is not as good as they were the first time they played Bell. Bell had better stay focused or they might find themselves in a close one (21-0). If Bell will stay focused 42-0.
Trenches07 Wrote:I AGREE SUN TISSUE

EASY - we appear to be on the same side. I'm just pointing out some areas to improve. To win a State Championship we must be focusing on perfection.

"Those who face the unprepared with preparation are victorious" - Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu Wrote:EASY - we appear to be on the same side. I'm just pointing out some areas to improve. To win a State Championship we must be focusing on perfection.

"Those who face the unprepared with preparation are victorious" - Sun Tzu

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
Is Bell healthy, I know that there has been some talk about injuries?
Pages: 1 2