Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian 49 - Hazard 7
Game means nothing, keep your head up Dawgs!
F.N.L. Wrote:Hazard is a pretty good class A football team. They are not a POWER HOUSE!
I still predict a Raceland/Beechwood class A final.

Raceland wont make it to the Final. They want make it to the semi's. In the playoffs, there wont be any home town ref. to help them.
MVP2 Wrote:Game means nothing, keep your head up Dawgs!

I agree. If i was the coaching staff for hazard i would show the team last years game at lca during the playoffs how close they where then this game and show them how much they wanted it more than hazard this night.
cj2561 Wrote:Raceland wont make it to the Final. They want make it to the semi's. In the playoffs, there wont be any home town ref. to help them.

Raceland may be the most physical team in 1A. Not only do I think they make it to Louisville, but I don't think anybody comes that close to them until they play in the finals.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Did Hazard even come out of the locker room after halftime?!!
haha, doesn't look like it.
I am proud of the Eagles. Our defense has been suspect all year, but we stepped up to the plate in this one for a big win. Much work lies ahead if we have a shot at making it to Papa Johns.
bac2369 Wrote:Poor field conditions played a big part tonight for hazard because they are not use to playing on real grass now because of having turf. But LCA's defense was every where tonight and if that defense stays that good through the playoffs then no team will beat them.

Poor field conditions my butt!!!!....The offensive line played like they had never played football in their lives, they need to step it up if they want to make a run in the playoffs. You can see the coaching staff making big changes here. As for Olinger, he did do alright, he needs to stop tip-toeing up in the holes, and hit them full speed; and also needs to quit throwing off of his back foot and put the ball where it needs to be.The interceptions that were caught off the tips was not his fault. And finally one more big thing, why did they quit in the 2nd half?....:confused:

The future for Hazard looks to be very brim. Good Luck in the playoffs.
brain cramp Wrote:Who does Hazard have that would be better? It just seems to me that I remember last year that he threw like 20 TD's before throwing his first INT.

Yes he did, IMO, this was because of the offensive line that he had in 2006. They were very experienced. Then in '07 they only had 1 returning offensive lineman, John Howard. This year is a JOKE; they have one experienced lineman that is playing right now and he gives it all he has both on offense and defense, Aaron Moore. The right tackle that dont weigh 185 soaking wet, and the right gaurd is a freshman that is very inexperienced and weak. The center is a returner but he really doesnt do much at all. The left tackle dont weigh 200 and is very weak for his size, he's a junior that already has senioritis.
bac2369 Wrote:I agree. If i was the coaching staff for hazard i would show the team last years game at lca during the playoffs how close they where then this game and show them how much they wanted it more than hazard this night.

Why would you do this??? Last year has nothing to do with this year.
cj2561 Wrote:Raceland wont make it to the Final. They want make it to the semi's. In the playoffs, there wont be any home town ref. to help them.

What are you talking about?Rolleyes .....Oh yea is Jordan Campbell still on the team? Maybe he could help Hazard
[quote=cj2561]They need a better QB. Tyler isn't that good of a QB. I say that last year. The def. save him a few games last year. This year the def isn;t that good, so they can't save him this year quote]
Who are you watching? Didnt Tyler Olinger get wymt player of the year and district player of the year last year? With 25+ td passes and 15+ td runs (3000+ passing and 1000+ rushing yds). Those numbers are huge. If u ask me a qb cant be expected to throw every single time like they did last night , they could not establish a running game at all! they need a new line , probably the one they had last year , idk why they dont use it since they won 13 games in a row with it. But its rediculous to say that hes not a good qb when he saved alot of games last year
FBALL Wrote:Raceland may be the most physical team in 1A. Not only do I think they make it to Louisville, but I don't think anybody comes that close to them until they play in the finals.

How can you say that. Raceland got help with the LCA game.
mountainmaster Wrote:[quote=cj2561]They need a better QB. Tyler isn't that good of a QB. I say that last year. The def. save him a few games last year. This year the def isn;t that good, so they can't save him this year quote]
Who are you watching? Didnt Tyler Olinger get wymt player of the year and district player of the year last year? With 25+ td passes and 15+ td runs (3000+ passing and 1000+ rushing yds). Those numbers are huge. If u ask me a qb cant be expected to throw every single time like they did last night , they could not establish a running game at all! they need a new line , probably the one they had last year , idk why they dont use it since they won 13 games in a row with it. But its rediculous to say that hes not a good qb when he saved alot of games last year

I don't know what games you was watching. There def save them in alot of games last year. He might have 1000 Rushing yeards. Anyone would if they can carry the ball that many times a game. The few times Austin carry the ball. He have over 700 yards. I don't know how he won it. Hazard got 10 starter back on O. They would have all of them, but Joey went to LCA. Everyone they lost was on D.
Fridaynightmare Wrote:What are you talking about?Rolleyes .....Oh yea is Jordan Campbell still on the team? Maybe he could help Hazard

I don't know, The last time i talk to him. I ask him if i get a coaching job somewere is he still going to move with me. That was the day he have to go back to the hospital.
Looks like Raceland can start looking for Charter Buses! Hazard is no threat after a loss like this to LCA. If it had been closer I would have given them a chance but not now.
DevilsWin Wrote:Looks like Raceland can start looking for Charter Buses! Hazard is no threat after a loss like this to LCA. If it had been closer I would have given them a chance but not now.

Hazard didn't show up to play. There O stay home last night. Raceland better not over look LCA. There wont be any home town ref. in the playoffs.
DevilsWin Wrote:Looks like Raceland can start looking for Charter Buses! Hazard is no threat after a loss like this to LCA. If it had been closer I would have given them a chance but not now.

Well you can over look hazard if you want too. That was the worse i have seen hazard play. They played better against JC. Trust me If hazard can get the offense a clicking then who ever they play is in trouble. I look for changes on the offensive line to give olinger more time to throw the ball.
Fridaynightmare Wrote:Yes he did, IMO, this was because of the offensive line that he had in 2006. They were very experienced. Then in '07 they only had 1 returning offensive lineman, John Howard. This year is a JOKE; they have one experienced lineman that is playing right now and he gives it all he has both on offense and defense, Aaron Moore. The right tackle that dont weigh 185 soaking wet, and the right gaurd is a freshman that is very inexperienced and weak. The center is a returner but he really doesnt do much at all. The left tackle dont weigh 200 and is very weak for his size, he's a junior that already has senioritis.

I must be missing something. Leading up to this season, all I heard that everyone returns except a linebacker. How can they have only one returner on the line if they got everyone back?
cj2561 Wrote:I don't know, The last time i talk to him. I ask him if i get a coaching job somewere is he still going to move with me. That was the day he have to go back to the hospital.

sounds like recruiting to me. Smile
cj2561 Wrote:[quote=mountainmaster]

I don't know what games you was watching. There def save them in alot of games last year. He might have 1000 Rushing yeards. Anyone would if they can carry the ball that many times a game. The few times Austin carry the ball. He have over 700 yards. I don't know how he won it. Hazard got 10 starter back on O. They would have all of them, but Joey went to LCA. Everyone they lost was on D.
actually only 8 returned on offense , joey left and the offense of line is completely different which is probably why they dont run the ball all that great this year. i think corey martin plays center now. and howard and fugate dont play on the line anymore which would help alot. And if the defense helped the offense so much then why did Hazard's Offense average 45 points a game last year ? Im sorry but if the defense gets scored on that much then thats not the offense's fault
brain cramp Wrote:sounds like recruiting to me. Smile

How is it recruiting. By what happen at hazard this year with Michael. I might not let him play there next year. One kid is not better then the team. They didn't do S--t to him. If it was someone else they would have kick them off the team or something. What kind of coach is that. Its not a good coach.
cj2561 Wrote:How is it recruiting. By what happen at hazard this year with Michael. I might not let him play there next year. One kid is not better then the team. They didn't do S--t to him. If it was someone else they would have kick them off the team or something. What kind of coach is that. Its not a good coach.
You obviously didnt no the situation.
mountainmaster Wrote:[quote=cj2561]
actually only 8 returned on offense , joey left and the offense of line is completely different which is probably why they dont run the ball all that great this year. i think corey martin plays center now. and howard and fugate dont play on the line anymore which would help alot. And if the defense helped the offense so much then why did Hazard's Offense average 45 points a game last year ? Im sorry but if the defense gets scored on that much then thats not the offense's fault

How many of them points come from the def. Ever game that i watch them last year. The def score 2 to 3 TD a game. And also WHO DID HAZARD PLAY LAST YEAR. LCA THAT ALL. Coach Rains told them to lose that game. So that Hazard will over look them in the playoffs. LCA have done more in there 7 or 8 years as a football team then Hazard had in there 60+ years. If u want to go there. I was living in Lex when they get a football team, back in 2000.
cj2561 Wrote:[quote=mountainmaster]

How many of them points come from the def. Ever game that i watch them last year. The def score 2 to 3 TD a game. And also WHO DID HAZARD PLAY LAST YEAR. LCA THAT ALL. Coach Rains told them to lose that game. So that Hazard will over look them in the playoffs. LCA have done more in there 7 or 8 years as a football team then Hazard had in there 60+ years. If u want to go there. I was living in Lex when they get a football team, back in 2000.
Wtf are you talking about? the defence had 4 tds last year and no coach tells a team to lose. 1 for perry , 1 for jenkins , 1 for cumberland (2nd time) , 1 for pineville
Yea , Im pretty sure that Hazards offence was ranked #1 in the state last year
bac2369 Wrote:Well you can over look hazard if you want too. That was the worse i have seen hazard play. They played better against JC. Trust me If hazard can get the offense a clicking then who ever they play is in trouble. I look for changes on the offensive line to give olinger more time to throw the ball.
If you're making changes going into the play-offs, that's not a good thing.
DevilsWin Wrote:If you're making changes going into the play-offs, that's not a good thing.

it is with a line like that olinger only has about 2 sec.s to throw and forget about running
M.V.P9 Wrote:it is with a line like that olinger only has about 2 sec.s to throw and forget about running
It took the coaches 10 weeks to fugure that out? Forget about it.
cj2561 Wrote:How can you say that. Raceland got help with the LCA game.
Raceland had over 300 yards of offense in the first half against LCA. I guess you are referring to the call on the last series for LCA. Well they got a first down after that call and then threw an interception. That call did not effect the outcome.

Raceland dominated the line of scrimmage in that game on offense and defense. They held Hayden to 42 yards rushing.

That is how I can say that.
cj2561 Wrote:How can you say that. Raceland got help with the LCA game.
Never the kids losing the game, its always the ref's.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS