Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rowan County
11.76%
Sheldon Clark
88.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Rowan Co. - Oct. 3
Rowan
Theres already a thread on this
Until Sheldon Clark plays A football team with a wining record, that they are overrated. Its a hard sell on how good you guys are when you have not played anyone other than maybe Perry Central.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Until Sheldon Clark plays A football team with a wining record, that they are overrated. Its a hard sell on how good you guys are when you have not played anyone other than maybe Perry Central.

OK OK ive sit back and watched your post but we cant help who we play in our district and belfry plays these teams to and we played a good PCC team in week one and then came back firing on all cylinders and beat fairland and then came out the next week and rolled over LC who only lost to belfry by 6 so how can you say we are overrated when belfry has played almost the same schedule as us.
BatCat11 Wrote:OK OK ive sit back and watched your post but we cant help who we play in our district and belfry plays these teams to and we played a good PCC team in week one and then came back firing on all cylinders and beat fairland and then came out the next week and rolled over LC who only lost to belfry by 6 so how can you say we are overrated when belfry has played almost the same schedule as us.

ALL THAT WAS SAID IN ONE SENTENCE, WOW!!!!!!!
allseasonfan Wrote:ALL THAT WAS SAID IN ONE SENTENCE, WOW!!!!!!!
Yeah i got a little frustrated on it lol.
BatCat11 Wrote:Yeah i got a little frustrated on it lol.

GOT THE POINT, though!!!! lol
BatCat11 Wrote:OK OK ive sit back and watched your post but we cant help who we play in our district and belfry plays these teams to and we played a good PCC team in week one and then came back firing on all cylinders and beat fairland and then came out the next week and rolled over LC who only lost to belfry by 6 so how can you say we are overrated when belfry has played almost the same schedule as us.

Belfry only lost a few players from last year and made it to state, IMO LC is the best team you have played this year. Lets get real Belfry come out flat in that game and styles make fight or football games. Haywood just has your #. Sorry not trying to be negative, just stating facts. What have I posted that is not true, not opinion. There is so much talk for so little done. You guys win another easy game good luck.
Sheldon Clark is a good team and has an excellent coach and person in Hager
allseasonfan Wrote:Sheldon Clark is a good team and has an excellent coach and person in Hager

Agree, but they are overrated until proven other wise!
this team this year is playing a whole unit for once and they really are making things happen.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Agree, but they are overrated until proven other wise!

Good point! You are only as good as your last loss!!!
I voted for Rowan, but I'm from Belfry TongueirateSho

Seriously though, I think SCHS will go undefeated until Belfry gives them their first loss on their new field.

Oh, and SC's schedule isn't much weaker than Belfry's with the exception of Johnson Central (but SC plays Belfry, which thankfully Belfry doesn't Tongue). Of course, having to play 3 of the same teams and eachother due to being in the same district has a lot to do with that.
Cornhole and Tailgating at 10:30 this morning, bring some hotdogs and Burgers kick off is at 1pm