Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rowan County
11.76%
Sheldon Clark
88.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Rowan Co. - Oct. 3
What's your thoughts on this game?
Got to see the cards for the first time Saturday. Kelly is very strong. Cards will coast this week.
Sheldon Clark will need to come ready to play and if they do SC by 3 TD's
Cards will win until the play ole belfry bell playing this weak of a schedule will hurt when you face bell belfry IMO . But good luck cards
SC
Cards by 2 Tds
kymom Wrote:Cards will win until the play ole belfry bell playing this weak of a schedule will hurt when you face bell belfry IMO . But good luck cards

yes.. because belfry plays such a HARD schedule to... lmao....Smile
Sheldon Clark is a very good football team. They are young, but they are mature. I think they will beat Rowan by two TD'S. Ryan Kelly is a beast.
SC should walk away with this game, JV playing early 3rd. If not hey may be a little overrated.
Go Rowan Co.
Cards will come away with a win if they keep there heads on straight.
sc 35 rowan 7

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other ******* die for his.
--George Patton--
I'll take SC in this one. Good luck to both teams!
:redboxer: Cool i say cards by atleast 3 TDS playing jv early 3rd :Thumbs: Big Grin
Rowan will come to play...
SC is going to have to come out and play and if they do they will win!
I heard Rowan had a nice tailback?
Michigan29 Wrote:Go Rowan Co.

You must be stupid Sheldon Clark by 3 td's
This game is on the 4th
sc will kill them that is all i got 2 say
Cards by 30.
keep up the good work guys, sheldon clark by 4tds or more:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Clark wins but they are still wanna bees. They can beat up the bad teams but cant beat your belfrys, bells, or eagle centrals. Red birds big!!!!!
Don't know much about Rowan County except they have the Chin boy back at quarterback. This is the Calloway Bowl for SC so I expect them to be ready to play so I will say at least by two td's :runtouchd :nfl:
Sheldon Clark is going to beat belfry this year at the rock.
bring on belfry
Keep it on-topic fellas.
Sheldon Clark.
Any one tailgating?
Sheldon Clark and I was just wondering if anyone had any stats to for like season totals and anything like that for SC. I've been away for fives years and i try to keep up but its a lot harder when you're in the military. Biggest thing is how is the defense compare to district and/or state. thanks
sheldon clark by 10
What do you guys think?