Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heather Sturdivant named 14th Region Player of the Year
Mosley not the caliber of Sturdy? That makes no sense. Both scored a little over 2,000 points in their high school career playing the same competition.
Both are neck in neck in my opinion. Sturdi may have a little bit better handles and little more quickness but Mosley may be faster than Sturdivant up and down the floor. Mosley is probably a little stronger and more physical than Sturdivant. Just think what Knott could of done with them both the past 4 years. WOW.
I am pretty sure that Sturdivant tore her MCL.. She's a great player though that girl is going places....
Tore her ACL as well. Shes out for quite a while.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Mosley not the caliber of Sturdy? That makes no sense. Both scored a little over 2,000 points in their high school career playing the same competition.

Sturdy played with the likes of risten madden and co. If she wold have been the lone star like moseley for 3 years she would have had many more points..
liveordie20 Wrote:Spoke to heather, its not all three , they believe its just the MCL. As for mosely, great ball player but not the caliber of Sturdy. If she played somewhere in Lexington and could get noticed i believe she has D-1 talent, maybe small D-1 but def d-1.

"torn acl and mcl medial meniscus is torn also..gotta have surgery as well"....those her exact words right off of messenger.
I only watched this girl play once, but she impressed me.