Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heather Sturdivant named 14th Region Player of the Year
Congrats
Congrats. Are any colleges recruiting her?
She is one of the best if not the best ALL around players that i have seen play.
I have seen Sturdivant and Mosely from Knott play, and Mosely impressed me more.
sacbunt Wrote:I have seen Sturdivant and Mosely from Knott play, and Mosely impressed me more.

NO!!! Sturdivant is a awsome all areound player!!!
Canttopthis Wrote:NO!!! Sturdivant is a awsome all areound player!!!

In my opinion they are both pretty even.
Norm Stewert Wrote:Congrats

who does she play for and what #is she?:confused:
sorry i don't really pay attention to the names but i think #14 from kcc is awesome
mosely is a very good player too. she is quick and not afraid to drive to the basket ............well she's just awesome and yes i'm from powell but the girls from kcc really impressed me ........all i can say is their just awesome............awesome coach too.
congrats on a good win tonight girls. i still support my PIRATES BUT THIS TEAM JUST REALLY IMPRESSED ME............OUR GIRLS FOUGHT GOO IN THE 1ST HALF BUT SEEMS LIKE THEY LOST THEIR HEARTS IN THE 2ND AND JUST DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE........GOOD GAME IN THE 1ST HALF
Does anyone know if Heather is ok? She went down with an injury tonight in the 3rd quarter.
No Shocker, Congrats Sturdy!
MVP2 Wrote:No Shocker, Congrats Sturdy!

no shocker...........what do you mean by that?
and_1 Wrote:Does anyone know if Heather is ok? She went down with an injury tonight in the 3rd quarter.

i was there and i don't remember seeing that ..........i may have been gone to the restroom.............hope she is ok ............what number is she?
stride2 Wrote:i was there and i don't remember seeing that ..........i may have been gone to the restroom.............hope she is ok ............what number is she?

Congrats Heather
Congrats to Heather!!! Great player. Does anyone know if she is going on to play college ball?
stride2 Wrote:no shocker...........what do you mean by that?

I mean that it dont shock me that Heather won, She is deff the best player in the region!
MVP2 Wrote:I mean that it dont shock me that Heather won, She is deff the best player in the region!

who does she play for? and will definately keep her in my thoughts and prayers
i think we should have a special prayer for all of the girls and boys that have been injured this year in all sports especially the cheerleader from belfrey
stride2 Wrote:who does she play for? and will definately keep her in my thoughts and prayers

Perry Central.
I heard Sturdivant tore her ACL. Anyone know for sure if this is true?
Congrats on this wonderful accomplishment.
warmachine Wrote:I heard Sturdivant tore her ACL. Anyone know for sure if this is true?

She tore her MCL.
Is this true???
[INDENT]
MVP2 Wrote:She tore her MCL.

[/INDENT]
DoItBig Wrote:Is this true???

yes.
MVP2 Wrote:She tore her MCL.

I went to Powell County and watched Breathitt play Knott in the championship game and I overheard the PCC people saying that she goes to Lexington tomorrow to get it checked out, they aren't sure of anything yet.
Congrats Sturdy! Does anyone know who got runner-up for poy in the 14th? I am assuming either mosley or shouse.
I was told today by a very reliable source that Heather had torn her ACL, MCL and her Menicus (sp)....Has to have surgery. Hope you get well soon Heather.
Spoke to heather, its not all three , they believe its just the MCL. As for mosely, great ball player but not the caliber of Sturdy. If she played somewhere in Lexington and could get noticed i believe she has D-1 talent, maybe small D-1 but def d-1.