Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Five Teams From Your School
uhavenoidea Wrote:Tyler Hall was the best shooter in the region, so yes it would've mattered...Game was at SF, JC didnt win their district, SF had the stronger overall schedule and season(they was ranked #14 in the state at one point, after the first 11 games)...

Tyler bein the best shooter in the region is debatable.

SF was ranked because of what they did the previous year and were 10-1 in the first 11 games.

I probably shouldn't have said those 5 teams were head and shoulders above everyone else in the region cause SF could play when they wanted to. But like someone else already said, they didn't have any discipline.
Redneck Wrote:Tyler bein the best shooter in the region is debatable.

SF was ranked because of what they did the previous year and were 10-1 in the first 11 games.

I probably shouldn't have said those 5 teams were head and shoulders above everyone else in the region cause SF could play when they wanted to. But like someone else already said, they didn't have any discipline.

Ok:Thumbs:....You had some good points and so did I...Tyler did hit 9 3's on Lex. Catholic(6 in the 1st half), while Tubby was in attendance...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Ok:Thumbs:....You had some good points and so did I...Tyler did hit 9 3's on Lex. Catholic(6 in the 1st half), while Tubby was in attendance...

Wasn't takin anything away from Tyler, there were alot of good shooters in the region that year. Shane Simpkins, Mike Walters, Kris Bentley, Paul Terry Fleming, Adam Collins, Tyler, Jason Arnett
Redneck Wrote:Wasn't takin anything away from Tyler, there were alot of good shooters in the region that year. Shane Simpkins, Mike Walters, Kris Bentley, Paul Terry Fleming, Adam Collins, Tyler, Jason Arnett

Those Highlighted weren't quite as good as the 3 that isnt...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Those Highlighted weren't quite as good as the 3 that isnt...
Those you highlighted, when they got hot they couldn't miss. I remember Shane hit 7 or 8 against SC one game and half of em were beyond NBA range.
Redneck Wrote:Those you highlighted, when they got hot they couldn't miss. I remember Shane hit 7 or 8 against SC one game and half of em were beyond NBA range.

Well isn't that the truth for anybodySmile
uhavenoidea Wrote:Well isn't that the truth for anybodySmile

Not really, cause to some players "gettin hot" is makin 1 or 2 in a row, lol.
Redneck Wrote:Not really, cause to some players "gettin hot" is makin 1 or 2 in a row, lol.

Well if you would like you can go look at the KHSAA records, you'll find Tyler Hall and Michael Hall in there as well...But Tyler was a better shooter than Michael...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Well if you would like you can go look at the KHSAA records, you'll find Tyler Hall and Michael Hall in there as well...But Tyler was a better shooter than Michael...
Against us in 03' Micheal attempted 20 3's in one game and 21 3's in the other game, I woulda never thought that. He was 281 for 860 over his career for 33%.
Redneck Wrote:Against us in 03' Micheal attempted 20 3's in one game and 21 3's in the other game, I woulda never thought that. He was 281 for 860 over his career for 33%.

Yes, Michael did shoot quite a bit, he mad 13 out of those 41 i do believe...But I said Tyler Hall was the best shooter in the region, not Michael...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Yes, Michael did shoot quite a bit, he mad 13 out of those 41 i do believe...But I said Tyler Hall was the best shooter in the region, not Michael...

I know, but there wasn't any stats on Tyler and how many 3's he made, just his attempts.
Redneck Wrote:I know, but there wasn't any stats on Tyler and how many 3's he made, just his attempts.

Oh OK, i see what your saying...Tyler had 230-250 for his career, not sure on the #.