Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County vs. Powell County - Jan. 24
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Evidently u havent seen allen central play......allen central is a very goood team in the 15th region.....top 3 in my opinion behind valley and paintsville.....powell will be ready for estill

No I haven't seen Allen Central play, but I listened to the game and Powell was never close...I think you had some sort of comment about if Powell beats Allen Central.........You thought that they would have no problem with Estill.
basketballwizz Wrote:Pound????????????

Its an inside joke, don't worry about it.
cheerforblue Wrote:No I haven't seen Allen Central play, but I listened to the game and Powell was never close...I think you had some sort of comment about if Powell beats Allen Central.........You thought that they would have no problem with Estill.

The first game Powell didn't have their leading scorer. They will have him now and they will beat Estill.
its gonna be close and intense
this is too close to call...but I still think Estill has the advantage:rockon:
bluegrassballa Wrote:The first game Powell didn't have their leading scorer. They will have him now and they will beat Estill.

I am pretty sure that Kinser played in the Allen Central game didn't he????
Yea it will be close, no doubt about that. I just really think Powell will pull out the win. I think it will be down to a last second shot, or something like that. Just go get 'em Pirates!!TongueirateSho
cheerforblue Wrote:I am pretty sure that Kinser played in the Allen Central game didn't he????

I'm not really sure. Didn't really go to the game.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Yea it will be close, no doubt about that. I just really think Powell will pull out the win. I think it will be down to a last second shot, or something like that. Just go get 'em Pirates!!TongueirateSho

Well good luck to both teams, I just hope that the weather stays good and we can get this thing played. but I'm staying with the 'Neers for this one:devilflam
I do hope the weather permits them to play also.
cheerforblue Wrote:I am pretty sure that Kinser played in the Allen Central game didn't he????

Yes he did but allen central is a very good team.....would compete and maybe beat most people in the 14th region besides hazard and jbs
cheerforblue Wrote:No I haven't seen Allen Central play, but I listened to the game and Powell was never close...I think you had some sort of comment about if Powell beats Allen Central.........You thought that they would have no problem with Estill.

I did make this statement.....
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Yes he did but allen central is a very good team.....would compete and maybe beat most people in the 14th region besides hazard and jbs

I didn't go to the game but caught most of it on the radio, it sounds like allen central has a great team.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:If powell beats allen central on friday then they will beat estill....coming off a 6 game win streak...beating teams like pulaski and madison southern shows that powell is playing good ball rite now

this is what I was referring to
cheerforblue Wrote:I didn't go to the game but caught most of it on the radio, it sounds like allen central has a great team.

they are very good...better than i expected
bluegrassballa Wrote:The first game Powell didn't have their leading scorer. They will have him now and they will beat Estill.

oops! sorry

they didnt do it:redboxer: