Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County vs. Powell County - Jan. 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big dist game at Estill Co what is going to happen in this one?
powell in the upset by 1
I'm going to take Elliot by 10
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I'm going to take Elliot by 10

Its estill not elliot
I believe this one is at Estill. Since Estill won at Powell which is a big win, Estill should win at home by 15
If powell beats allen central on friday then they will beat estill....coming off a 6 game win streak...beating teams like pulaski and madison southern shows that powell is playing good ball rite now
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I'm going to take Elliot by 10

I meant Estill ---- sorry!
Estill.

no doubt :]
Estill Co.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:If powell beats allen central on friday then they will beat estill....coming off a 6 game win streak...beating teams like pulaski and madison southern shows that powell is playing good ball rite now
This game is at Estill BIG DIFFERENCE
My vote is with Estill, though I'm calling a close game.
JOBAKKA Wrote:This game is at Estill BIG DIFFERENCE

I agree that home court is a big advantage but...powell is coming into this game red hot...espicially if they beat a very good allen central team tomorrow...powell can play with estill and they will prove that
Games between these two teams are ALWAYS close. Homecourt advantage or not. Powell will be ready to play, especially after they lost to Estill at home earlier this year. Lively will have them ready to play. Good luck to both teams!
Powell by 5+
Go Powell Co.! Keep it up. Your playin some good ball.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:powell in the upset by 1

I actually believe that Powell will POUND Estill. Hopefully. lol. Stratch my first post.

uk96

Estill by 5 in this one...
Pound????????????
basketballwizz Wrote:Pound????????????

He believe powell will kill them......i dont but i think powell will win...the first match up between these 2 teams powell leading scorer daniel kinser was out and is back this time......powell takes this game in a close one
I dont think Kinser will make that big of difference if Estill shots the ball they will win going away.
basketballwizz Wrote:I dont think Kinser will make that big of difference if Estill shots the ball they will win going away.

Kinser will make a big difference...hes this teams leader....estill can shoot the ball very good but like i said this game will be close
I say Estill in a close one! I think Kinser will make a difference, but I think Estill went to Powell knowing Kinser was out and relaxed little in the first game, they will be ready to play tonite!! Go engineers!!!:Cheerlead And i think Allen central beat Powell pretty solid at Powell............
cheerforblue Wrote:I say Estill in a close one! I think Kinser will make a difference, but I think Estill went to Powell knowing Kinser was out and relaxed little in the first game, they will be ready to play tonite!! Go engineers!!!:Cheerlead And i think Allen central beat Powell pretty solid at Powell............

Evidently u havent seen allen central play......allen central is a very goood team in the 15th region.....top 3 in my opinion behind valley and paintsville.....powell will be ready for estill
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Evidently u havent seen allen central play......allen central is a very goood team in the 15th region.....top 3 in my opinion behind valley and paintsville.....powell will be ready for estill

I believe this game has been cancelled tonight due to weather.
thecavemaster Wrote:I believe this game has been cancelled tonight due to weather.

Does anyone know when it will be rescheduled?
Just heard it was rescheduled for thursday
The game is tomorrow night in Irvine I'm going with Estill by 12
Estill by 9.
Game rescheduled to i believe friday...i think they boys and girls will be having a double header
estill by 6
Pages: 1 2