Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT BRACKET
(12-06-2023, 11:56 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 10:05 AM)BlackHawk Wrote: Perry will definitely beat Floyd. Aside of their poor 2nd quarter performance, they were pretty impressive, especially when their defense picked it up a couple notches.
perry was up 5 i believe at half with a team that will get routed every week. Clay was up 33 at half and won by 50 holding mcclendon to 11 points. Last night he had over 20 in the first half. Either perry needs to figure out how to guard or the definitely win is a stretch. Clay thought they would definitely win, but when a team gets hot in the WYMT things get weird.
Clay may need to learn how to guard, McClendon just put a 40 spot on them.
Is it not broadcasted on TV like normal?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(12-06-2023, 08:50 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Is it not broadcasted on TV like normal?
Yes it is.  H&i is the station from wymt.   Also on their website and Facebook
[-] The following 2 users Like Jet fighter's post:
  • Cactus Jack, Spud6
(12-06-2023, 08:19 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 10:05 AM)BlackHawk Wrote: Perry will definitely beat Floyd. Aside of their poor 2nd quarter performance, they were pretty impressive, especially when their defense picked it up a couple notches.
perry was up 5 i believe at half with a team that will get routed every week. Clay was up 33 at half and won by 50 holding mcclendon to 11 points. Last night he had over 20 in the first half. Either perry needs to figure out how to guard or the definitely win is a stretch. Clay thought they would definitely win, but when a team gets hot in the WYMT things get weird.
Like i said this tournament is always weird. I’ve seen a shot from the other free throw line, countless buzzer beaters, crazy calls, and this year Harlan reversed a 50 point loss into a 10 point loss in under a week. Does it make sense, no. Did some of mcclendons shots make sense tonight, no. All i know is you think you know a team seeing them all summer and early season, and then they come to this little tournament and poof. 

And i think it is worth noting that every time mcclendon has seen a camera in the stands, his game turns up to another level. Seen it countless times, he gets better when the lights get brighter. Seen that last night and tonight for sure.
(12-06-2023, 09:00 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 08:19 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
Like i said this tournament is always weird. I’ve seen a shot from the other free throw line, countless buzzer beaters, crazy calls, and this year Harlan reversed a 50 point loss into a 10 point loss in under a week. Does it make sense, no. Did some of mcclendons shots make sense tonight, no. All i know is you think you know a team seeing them all summer and early season, and then they come to this little tournament and poof. 

And i think it is worth noting that every time mcclendon has seen a camera in the stands, his game turns up to another level. Seen it countless times, he gets better when the lights get brighter. Seen that last night and tonight for sure.
Yea McClendon is tough, and I think Clay will be fine , the Bundy kid is a monster, Jim and Harris together form a nice down low duo.
Perry vs Harlan final. Harlan no doubt is big favorites, let’s just hope the Dores can hit some shots and make it interesting
Perry hit 9 threes in the first half to take a lead going into half, once they came back down to earth they were lit up in the third. HC dominates the entire second half. Noah had 34 i believe to break the classic record and MVP. Anyone in the 13th will need the bears to have a cold night to knock them off.
Dores battled. If they wanna win big games this year, Hoskins better find a way to get Woods about 25 shots a game. Best shooter in the region.