Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Frederick Douglass
(03-01-2023, 08:52 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: The game between Douglass and Akron Hoban is part of this showcase.

Here below is the other games in this showcase.
Hoban is loaded with P5 kids including an OL going to Tennessee. In any one of the past 5 years, the argument could be made that  Hoban has had the best team in OH regardless of classification.

St Ed's is Big Boy football. 2OL committed to O$U, 1 to Michigan, a DE / TE committed to NW & a 2nd DL committed to Akron.
[-] The following 2 users Like Iggyfan's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Bull got out!
(08-01-2023, 09:46 PM)Iggyfan Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 08:52 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: The game between Douglass and Akron Hoban is part of this showcase.

Here below is the other games in this showcase.
Hoban is loaded with P5 kids including an OL going to Tennessee. In any one of the past 5 years, the argument could be made that  Hoban has had the best team in OH regardless of classification.

St Ed's is Big Boy football. 2OL committed to O$U, 1 to Michigan, a DE / TE committed to NW & a 2nd DL committed to Akron.
Sounds like it.   Woah
Below is the write the people hosting the NE Ohio vs. America Showcase put out today about Archbishop Hoban vs. Frederick Douglass game on Saturday, August 19th at 3:55pm at Tom Benson HOF Stadium.

Thumbnail(s)

FD will get their teeth kicked in by Hoban and more likely will not escape Corbin and will take an L on that game too. No more cupcakes 5A schedule for FD.
Frederick Douglass ain’t going to roll over. They might get beat but you will earn it. That’s a good team I watched last season. If they get whipped. I’d like to be there and see the team that does it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan
(08-07-2023, 12:19 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Frederick Douglass ain’t going to roll over. They might get beat but you will earn it. That’s a good team I watched last season. If they get whipped. I’d like to be there and see the team that does it.

You will be.   9/15/2023
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!
If Corbin beats Frederick Douglass…… Yes I’ll be there. I would want to be there to see it. I read where Frederick Douglass was fast.
(08-07-2023, 01:04 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: If Corbin beats Frederick Douglass…… Yes I’ll be there. I would want to be there to see it. I read where Frederick Douglass was fast.

Yep, and I read where  H2O  was wet .   LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!