Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Campbell County
10.00%
Corbin
90.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Campbell County @ Corbin 10/28
Turn the Hounds loose run them sorry ass wussies up the goal post. Corbin coaches should run it up to 100-0 . I have a autistic grand son and if this happened to him the kids and their parents would pay dearly.
[-] The following 3 users Like True pioneer's post:
  • 64SUR, Colonelfan72, Hound05
Friday will be a night of woe... deep, deep woe for the Cameltoes .
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Colonelfan72, Sgt Slaughter
(10-24-2022, 10:35 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 09:57 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 08:55 AM)Hound05 Wrote: After what I missed on our opponent a month or so ago. I hope they embarrass them.  And it kills me to say that about HS kids. Hope they have to reset the damn score board.

What did I miss? PM me if you want.
I missed it to. Someone had to tell me. When I looked it up, yahoo didn’t give a whole lot of details. 

but a parent told me that one or maybe several of CC football players sexually assaulted an autistic kid who I’m assuming was maybe a manager, or maybe even plays for them. And they recorded it. They took his clothes off and put a finger inside of him among other things that they recorded. Yahoo news said it happened
on The team bus, another parent said they thought it happened in the locker room maybe. Not sure where, but according to those who seen the video, it was down right wicked and awful. I hope they make them hurt. They were gonna cancel the rest
of the season but they didn’t. Happened in September I think. Don’t know how I missed it.
Cry Cry Very Angry
(10-25-2022, 08:44 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(10-25-2022, 08:30 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Hell this got me wanting suit up. Just for one play though. That’s all my heart can handle. But probably the lungs too! Scratch that. After 15 seconds off really considering it,
One play is all my entire body could handle.

I can see 1 play that would look like Ronnie Lott making one of those big hits he made for years, then the green cart would come haul you off the field.....LOL.. Big Grin

I used to take a beating and keep coming back for more. Now I would dread falling down. lol
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, Sgt Slaughter, TD Hounds
I don't think the Cameltoes will pose too much of a threat to the Corbin Canines but they are not as bad as some have indicated. They won by 30 points last week . Also, they've lost to some pretty good teams in Highlands, Woodford, and Simon Kenton and they are only one of two teams to have beaten GRC. It's not like they're South Laurel. Corbin will have to do more than just show up.
(10-27-2022, 02:02 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I don't think the Cameltoes will pose too much of a threat to the Corbin Canines but they are not as bad as some have indicated. They won by 30 points last week . Also,  they've  lost to some pretty good teams in Highlands, Woodford, and Simon Kenton  and they are only one of two teams to have beaten GRC.  It's not like they're  South Laurel. Corbin will have to do more than just show up.

I know when we went down there last year, they had talent all over the field. Corbin had to play last year as well....Corbin should win this one with ease...
Game Day!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
(10-28-2022, 07:42 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Game Day!
Let’s goo!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sgt Slaughter's post:
  • Bull got out!
I missed that story. If true CC should have canceled the rest of their season. And I am anti cancel as it gets.

From “Remember The Titans” - “LEAVE NO DOUBT”
(10-28-2022, 04:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I missed that story. If true CC should have canceled the rest of their season. And I am anti cancel as it gets.

I missed it too and made the mistake of asking. I don’t think there’s any doubt to the truth of it happening from what I’ve read from news sites, unfortunately. Now if it happened on a team bus, more
than likely most knew it was going on and didn’t stop it. They should’ve  canceled it. If it happened in a locker room or somewhere  like that with just a few around. I understand letting them play. Either way after this week i hope I never hear about
this again
I think if a person was outside tonight they would be able to hear the hounds barking if Lexington Catholic and Boyle both lose tonight and maybe a Hoot owl hooting
[-] The following 3 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05, jetpilot
(10-28-2022, 07:42 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Game Day!
Let’s goo!
(10-28-2022, 05:55 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 04:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I missed that story. If true CC should have canceled the rest of their season. And I am anti cancel as it gets.

I missed it too and made the mistake of asking. I don’t think there’s any doubt to the truth of it happening from what I’ve read from news sites, unfortunately. Now if it happened on a team bus, more
than likely most knew it was going on and didn’t stop it. They should’ve  canceled it. If it happened in a locker room or somewhere  like that with just a few around. I understand letting them play. Either way after this week i hope I never hear about
this again

One account that I read is that the chief of police had confirmed it happened on the bus.  Almost unfathomable.   I'm with Jetpilot, they probably should have cancelled the remainder of the games and let the young men reflect on their behaviors.  Then again, sometimes the Universe knows best.  Maybe closing their season out at Corbin and  at  Trinity is the best life lesson they could learn.  Karma can be a b ...  well, you know .
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Hound05, Sgt Slaughter