Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Campbell County
10.00%
Corbin
90.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Campbell County @ Corbin 10/28
Campbell County will travel to Corbin this Friday. 

Campbell County (4-5)
Aug 19, 22 Newport Central Catholic (W) 28 - 18 
Aug 26, 22 Woodford County away (L) 13 - 43 
Sep 2, 22 Highlands home (L) 13 - 44 
Sep 9, 22 Cooper home (L) 26 - 28 
Sep 16, 22 Conner home (W) 21 - 7 
Sep 23, 22 George Rogers Clark home (W) 21 - 20  (OT) 
Oct 7, 22 Ryle away (L) 20 - 35 
Oct 13, 22 Simon Kenton home (L) 13 - 50 
Oct 21, 22 Dixie Heights away (W) 49 - 19

Corbin (9-0)
Aug 19, 22 Pikeville home (W) 24 - 19  Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic 
Aug 26, 22 Whitley County home (W) 42 - 13 
Sep 2, 22 Franklin County away (W) 40 - 20
Sep 9, 22 Pulaski County home (W) 24 - 21 
Sep 16, 22 Somerset away (W) 45 - 7 
Sep 30, 22 Simon Kenton away (W) 38 - 35 
Oct 7, 22 Knox Central home (W) 50 - 0 
Oct 14, 22 Lincoln County home (W) 63 - 0 
Oct 21, 22 Wayne County away (W) 38 - 0 

Thoughts?
After all the crap that’s happened at CC , and the fact these boys know it I’m gonna say there’ll be some punishment dished out to them. Hopefully make a statement. 
Corbin 49-0
These camels may have two or three extra humps by the time this one is over and done with.

Corbin by several scores.
Long bus ride back home for Campbell county………. ….it’s real In Corbin

Corbin 51
Campbell county 000000
Corbin 49
Campbell County 00
Corbin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
Slaughter
(10-23-2022, 12:24 PM)bo67 Wrote: Slaughter

Sergeant ???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • bo67
Corbin 75-0!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!, Sgt Slaughter
(10-23-2022, 03:54 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Corbin 75-0!!!

I'll take 95-0 and that means they have opened up the air raid offense lol...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
Corbin can rest some players this week and get ready for a run.
Corbin running clock!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ole-glory's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
After what I missed on our opponent a month or so ago. I hope they embarrass them. And it kills me to say that about HS kids. Hope they have to reset the damn score board.
(10-24-2022, 08:55 AM)Hound05 Wrote: After what I missed on our opponent a month or so ago. I hope they embarrass them.  And it kills me to say that about HS kids. Hope they have to reset the damn score board.

What did I miss? PM me if you want.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Hound05
(10-24-2022, 09:57 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 08:55 AM)Hound05 Wrote: After what I missed on our opponent a month or so ago. I hope they embarrass them.  And it kills me to say that about HS kids. Hope they have to reset the damn score board.

I missed it to. Someone had to tell me. When I looked it up, yahoo didn’t give a whole lot of details. 

but a parent told me that one or maybe several of CC football players sexually assaulted an autistic kid who I’m assuming was maybe a manager, or maybe even plays for them. And they recorded it. They took his clothes off and put a finger inside of him among other things that they recorded. Yahoo news said it happened
on The team bus, another parent said they thought it happened in the locker room maybe. Not sure where, but according to those who seen the video, it was down right wicked and awful. I hope they make them hurt. They were gonna cancel the rest
of the season but they didn’t. Happened in September I think. Don’t know how I missed it.
(10-24-2022, 10:35 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 09:57 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I missed it to. Someone had to tell me. When I looked it up, yahoo didn’t give a whole lot of details. 

but a parent told me that one or maybe several of CC football players sexually assaulted an autistic kid who I’m assuming was maybe a manager, or maybe even plays for them. And they recorded it. They took his clothes off and put a finger inside of him among other things that they recorded. Yahoo news said it happened
on The team bus, another parent said they thought it happened in the locker room maybe. Not sure where, but according to those who seen the video, it was down right wicked and awful. I hope they make them hurt. They were gonna cancel the rest
of the season but they didn’t. Happened in September I think. Don’t know how I missed it.
I know some camels that are gonna have worse than a finger put in them on Friday. They will probably leave town with the the worse case of Cameltoe in history . Bunch of wussies.
Bump
Things go from bad to WORSE next week as the Camels play the ROCKS
That story makes me want to puke.
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05, Sgt Slaughter
(10-24-2022, 02:39 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: That story makes me want to puke.
Yep. When my son told me I was in disbelief. If that was mine they would’ve seen a side of me that only few have seen. Our boys  are out for blood now.

(10-24-2022, 02:04 PM)Real Badman Wrote: Things go from bad to WORSE next week as the Camels play the ROCKS
Can’t wait for them to punish them as well
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sgt Slaughter's post:
  • Bull got out!
They shouldn’t have to cancel their season if this incident really happened someone should have canceled it for them . This is absolutely one of the worst things I have heard of and all that participated in this should be extremely punished sorry people but acts like this can’t be tolerated anywhere.
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Corbin, Sgt Slaughter
I don’t expect this to be a game but I’d like to try and get to this one. I definitely will have to make the playoffs games. Will be in Alabama Wednesday-Friday next week but am going to try like the devil to get back in time. Now that there is some chill in the air, no excuse for not being out at a game on Friday nights. It just seems right.
[-] The following 2 users Like Corbin's post:
Guys I apologize, the post where I was telling what happened was supposed to be a PM. I wasn’t paying attention. I wouldn’t have put such a “detailed” description of the events. I know you can read them on national news websites if you look. But again, you have to look for them. Not come to a football site to read that garbage. It won’t let me delete now, but again, sorry.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
Well Hound, that post has been the subject of great discussion this afternoon.

Four moderators did their due diligence, and it was approved. So maybe that will make you feel some better.

No names were mentioned, the subject was part of the public news and it was a true story. As disgusting as it is, it met the criteria.
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Hound05, Sgt Slaughter, Westside
I know I about lost my false teeth when I read it. I had to sit down a drink a few more cups of coffee to get my mind back right lol.
(10-24-2022, 09:31 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Well Hound, that post has been the subject of great discussion this afternoon.

Four moderators did their due diligence, and it was approved.  So maybe that will make you feel some better.

No names were mentioned, the subject was part of the public news and it was a true story.  As disgusting as it is, it met the criteria.
Well I appreciate it, but I’m still sorry. I should have paid more attention, and even if it was allowed I still wouldn’t post that to a public forum. Maybe a link where people can choose to read it, or at least watered it down a little more. Haha. I still can’t get that off my mind how something like that could go on, or who would do that. I don’t know. I wish that now I wouldn’t have asked. 
(10-24-2022, 09:34 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I know I about lost my false teeth when I read it. I had to sit down a drink a few more cups of coffee to get my mind back right lol.
Oh good lord. Maybe when you see the final score you’ll lose them again? Haha
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
I believe the boys in red and silver are playing for more than football this Friday. They’re playing for a different purpose
Hell this got me wanting suit up. Just for one play though. That’s all my heart can handle. But probably the lungs too! Scratch that. After 15 seconds off really considering it,
One play is all my entire body could handle.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
(10-25-2022, 08:30 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Hell this got me wanting suit up. Just for one play though. That’s all my heart can handle. But probably the lungs too! Scratch that. After 15 seconds off really considering it,
One play is all my entire body could handle.

I can see 1 play that would look like Ronnie Lott making one of those big hits he made for years, then the green cart would come haul you off the field.....LOL.. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
No names are allowed to be used!! Even if it IS a true story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!