Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4A RPI 9/19
(09-22-2022, 11:17 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-22-2022, 11:05 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 10:48 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Fellow Hound fans I just want to say one thing here, and lord knows I’m as guilty as the next one, but our boys have really been playing their hearts out since season began….I promise I  share many of your concerns and complaints but let’s take a few steps back on here….Our boys are reading these things and I think you all would agree it would break my heart for any of them to think I wasn’t very proud of them…There will be plenty of time after the season to carry on with these conversations….

I like your team. Combs is one of my favorite players.

Cameron Combs is my MVP and My Favorite player... I can't brag on him enough!!!

I believe he could play about any position.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
He can!
Combs is the X factor on offense
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-22-2022, 10:06 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: He can!
Heard he can’t kick worth crap!hahah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-23-2022, 01:03 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(09-22-2022, 10:06 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: He can!
Heard he can’t kick worth crap!hahah
When Corbin has big foot, Combs doesn't get much oppurtunity to kick lol... Smile
We are surely going to miss him when he’s gone way more than people know. That kick vs somerset where it hit the 2yd line then bounced backwards to stay in play was amazing
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
(09-21-2022, 10:48 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Fellow Hound fans I just want to say one thing here, and lord knows I’m as guilty as the next one, but our boys have really been playing their hearts out since season began….I promise I  share many of your concerns and complaints but let’s take a few steps back on here….Our boys are reading these things and I think you all would agree it would break my heart for any of them to think I wasn’t very proud of them…There will be plenty of time after the season to carry on with these conversations….

Thanks Dougie, I love our boys they’re playing hard right now…..Combs is a fine young man who’ll do even bigger things off the field one day….I think you all might actually be cousins…. Smile

(09-22-2022, 11:17 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Cameron Combs is my MVP and My Favorite player... I can't brag on him enough!!!

That makes two of us Bull…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!