Poll: Who wins this Battle??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
82.72%
Sheldon Clark
17.28%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs. Belfry
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:You really can't compare the common opponents is a game such as this. For one...Belfry had both starting LB's/Rb's out against PCC. Secondly....Belfry will show up with a completely different attitude come Friday night.....much more focused than the Magoffin or PCC game.

Haywood hasn't won 299 games for nothing. Believe me...Belfry will be primed.

The only fly in the ointment is the injury bug. If Dotson and May cannot play...then this game is very interesting.

Your right, its very hard to compare! I was comparing scores on all of the teams that both Belfry and SC have played so far BUT Belfrys freshman and JV have been in every game, some earlier than others. There were freshman in the ER game as early as the 2nd quarter so how do you compare? I guess SC subbed too, but how many, how young and when?

I think Belfry will be ready as well! I think that maybe thats whats been wrong the past two Friday nights. Looking too far ahead maybe? The atmosphere will be something come Friday night at CAM! Hope both teams go injury free!!!

BELFRY all the way :devilflam
Cards09 Wrote:This is going to be a war

Add a studder to that and you'll get the overall effect. Wink

Sheldon Clark will have to play much better than they did against Bell if they plan on having any shot in this game. I believe Bell was a much tougher team than Belfry, but playing a crappy came is still playing a crappy game.

Emotions will be running very high this game. Belfy wants revenge, and Sheldon Clark wants to proove..well that we arent overrated. (Which atm, even I think we very well might be.)

Good luck to the cards!
Anyone can win on any given night and if Sc shows up to play they will win but if the team that played Bell Co. last week shows up it wont even be a game but We will be fine and hold our ground and i say we win this one by 1 TD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:This game will not be a war. This game will be very similar to the game SC had last night. Belfry has too much defense and too much offense for SC to handle. The only way, SC stays in this one is if Dotson and May cannot play. If that happens...then it could be very interesting.

I Totally agree...Belfry all the way!!!
Belfry - 42
SC - 14
Calpreps has it Belfry 38 Sheldon Clark 14
Massey has it Belfry 36 Sheldon Clark 15

and before anyone posts the fact that they are just computer generated numbers and mean nothing I realize that and am just posting them for more discussion topics.

www.calpreps.com
www.masseyratings.com
If Sheldon Clark makes any mistakes, even small ones, Belfry will pounce on it and capatalize Sc's mistakes. SC will have to play their best game all season.
I think Belfry will take this pretty handily...

Belfry-43
SC-25
SC- 35
Belfry- 29
Belfry will Dominate if Sheldon Clark plays like they did against Bell Co.!!!
Sheldon Clark had no heart in that game at all!!!
Belfry 49
SC 16

Should have both Charlie and Maydo back, which will help out tremendously on D, and bring back our huge backfield to it's rightful size. This will play out much like the Pikeville game did, though SC might not quit after the first half like Pikeville did.
Belfry big
belfry is way to much for SC to handle...dyles will still have a great game..hes an athlete
There is a distinct possibility that Belfry could be missing 4 defensive starters, and 2 offensive starters in this one. Those 4 defensive starters are not only critical players, but it causes major personnell issues with depth at their posiiton and having to shift players to different positions.

Lots of reasons why Belfry will struggle in this one that ahve nothing to do with SC, LOTS of reasons...:popcorn:
Coach Mickey from Belfry told me today that Maydo is back practicing, and will be going to a bit of hit training on Tuesday in Huntington. He should, if everything goes well there, be back for the SC game.
Belfry - 49
Sc - 14
I look for a very good atmosphere at the CAM on Friday Night, I can't wait for kickoff.
IMO one thing that makes belfry the team they are is that they rarely turn the ball over. If the Cards can force a few fumbles or turnovers, i see the cards taking this one. If not, then....
I say if Belfry shuts down Dials they will definately have no problems at all.
BELFRY:42
SC:16
I don't think this will be as close as some think! (IMO) Belfry will win by 2 TDs. If I am wrong, I will post "I'm Sorry" and will forever support Sheldon Clark!!!
To much Belfry all around for Sheldon Clark... Dials has not faced a defense as big and as physical as this belfry D, they flat out smash some heads, ask anyone who has Lined up against them... Harmon is better than Dials, and h Bbe wanted nothing at all to do Belfry... Belfry by 3 td's...
Belfry 35
SC 18
i have to go with my home boys SHELDON CLARK...... we have had a great season so far this year as we was undefeated until we became beat at are home turf against the #1 team in 4A and #2 in state.....but the way they have been playing they will beat belfry with no trouble at all.....EASY GAME....

SC: 21

BELFRY:14
bravesfan15 Wrote:i have to go with my home boys SHELDON CLARK...... we have had a great season so far this year as we was undefeated until we became beat at are home turf against the #1 team in 4A and #2 in state.....but the way they have been playing they will beat belfry with no trouble at all.....EASY GAME....

That may be the funniest thing I have ever herd, I can't wait until Friday, Sheldon Clark is going to learn the meaning of smashmouth football, lol... Smile
Bell's not #2 in state... #1 in 4A sure.

I admit, the score was closer than I anticipated, but I still believe Belfry to be a far superior team to SC.
Belfry will welcome the SC Cards Friday night at CAM stadium. I have read alot of post from the SC fans and I think they have a great passion for their team and I admire that .I hope maybe you guys learned that pride from YOUR coach and OUR former Pirate Hager. BUT you have to come back to reality. IMHO Belfry is the best team in 3A when they are healthy. If May and Dotson play 85% Belfry will win by 2-3 TD's if they don't play at all SC will make this game tight. Guys we will see Friday night who has the best team lets not take cheap shots at each others teams. I am excited to see Dials play I believe that he is the best back Belfry has faced yet. This should be a great test for both teams.

Play Hard
Stay Healthy
Show Class
bravesfan15 Wrote:i have to go with my home boys SHELDON CLARK...... we have had a great season so far this year as we was undefeated until we became beat at are home turf against the #1 team in 4A and #2 in state.....but the way they have been playing they will beat belfry with no trouble at all.....EASY GAME....

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
BelfryPirates Wrote:I believe that Belfry's great D-Line can shut down Dials, and that will be the key to this one.

Belfry 35
SC 14

I agree...the Pirates D-Line is what's gonna win us the game because if they can shut down Adam Dials SC doesn't have anything to work with....I say Belfry by a few TD's!!!!TongueirateSho
easy game are you crazy braves fan belfry will roll in this one