Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Corbin 08-23-19
cherokee Wrote:Must be a heck of a player to start qb for Haddix as a freshman, and I will assure you that by mid season he will be a lot better.
is he kin to you?
pjdoug Wrote:is he kin to you?

He is kin to me :letsfight
64SUR Wrote:He is kin to me :letsfight

of course he is.
Not familiar with what either team returns but I believe Whitley will make a better showing this year but it’s still Corbin.

Corbin-31
Whitley-17
Corbin lost some really good football players but still return some key players and have a good crop of young guns. Whitley County is on the rise, I can feel it, and will eventually match up with the Hounds just not this year.

Corbin 42
Whitley 17
#55PirateFan Wrote:Corbin lost some really good football players but still return some key players and have a good crop of young guns. Whitley County is on the rise, I can feel it, and will eventually match up with the Hounds just not this year.

Corbin 42
Whitley 17

Well said. I really think they are on the rise and hope they stay on the path. You should attend a game sometime and bring some West Virginians with you.
pjdoug Wrote:is he kin to you?

I only have 3 kin folk qb's in the area this year, Berea, North Laurel and Corbin.
cherokee Wrote:I only have 3 kin folk qb's in the area this year, Berea, North Laurel and Corbin.

:truestory:
Preparing for my updates Friday night. Corbin ball, touchdown :Cheerlead

Corbin 07
Whitley County 00
11.05 1Q

Whitley punt, Corbin ball
10.12 1Q

Touchdown Corbin :Cheerlead

Hope this will prepare you pjdoug Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Preparing for my updates Friday night. Corbin ball, touchdown :Cheerlead

Corbin 07
Whitley County 00
11.05 1Q

Whitley punt, Corbin ball
10.12 1Q

Touchdown Corbin :Cheerlead

Hope this will prepare you pjdoug Confusednicker:

sober up Smile
Hounds by 50.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Hounds by 50.

Confusednicker:
The clock has already started to run. Tick tick tick
Hounds running clock
Ok Douglas i'll even go out on a limb and say that Whitley MAY keep it competitive for the first quarter or even the first half....then the wheels are gonna come off due to lack of depth and the talent disparity... I think Irwin given time maybe the Coach that Whitley needs but its not gonna happen this year. Cheering for you and the Colonels in ever other game, just not this one.... good luck here's to a competitive injury free game from both sides and hoping the adults can act like adults....
Hounds by 20
single shot Wrote:Ok Douglas i'll even go out on a limb and say that Whitley MAY keep it competitive for the first quarter or even the first half....then the wheels are gonna come off due to lack of depth and the talent disparity... I think Irwin given time maybe the Coach that Whitley needs but its not gonna happen this year. Cheering for you and the Colonels in ever other game, just not this one.... good luck here's to a competitive injury free game from both sides and hoping the adults can act like adults....
I don't expect a win but I don't think the team will go to Corbin thinking they've already lost.
E's Army Wrote:Hounds by 20

That's better than 50 Smile
Go Colonels!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Go Colonels!
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Corbin - 26
Whitley Co - 7
FoSho Wrote:Corbin - 26
Whitley Co - 7
:Clap:
The county remains at zero and forever in the series versus Corbin. Hounds by 18.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Corbin lost some really good football players but still return some key players and have a good crop of young guns. Whitley County is on the rise, I can feel it, and will eventually match up with the Hounds just not this year.

Corbin 42
Whitley 17

Whitley is on the rise. And I wish them well and hope they continue to do so. Never had any ill will towards them. But if they want to beat Corbin, this is the year they better do it. While they may keep getting better, Corbin has 3 solid groups coming up the chain....
Hound05 Wrote:Whitley is on the rise. And I wish them well and hope they continue to do so. Never had any ill will towards them. But if they want to beat Corbin, this is the year they better do it. While they may keep getting better, Corbin has 3 solid groups coming up the chain....

I'm hoping Whitley County can build a top notch youth program. That's where great football begins.
single shot Wrote:If we start our JV maybe...

Did you guys finish up with your JV at Central?
smoke1015 Wrote:Did you guys finish up with your JV at Central?

No that was against Casey Co., btw we're all still waiting for that glorious day when your gonna tell us exactly how your feel, either I missed the post or you went missing after that game.....
Corbin 20 Whitley 7
I think Corbin makes it back to back shutouts at Campbell Field. Boyle 21-0. Whitley 33-0.
Haddix has his thumb on what the defense is doing. You can’t be a great play caller offensively and not know the intricacies of defense.
Whitley has some good backs they’ll shorten the game I’ll say 21 to 14 Corbin at home
Footballfan01 Wrote:I think Corbin makes it back to back shutouts at Campbell Field. Boyle 21-0. Whitley 33-0.
Haddix has his thumb on what the defense is doing. You can’t be a great play caller offensively and not know the intricacies of defense.

Let’s not go overboard with calling haddix a great play caller many of us that were in Lexington the last couple of years would probably agree with good but not great