Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan County at Corbin 11/2
2face Wrote:hope corbin gets beat bad
most obnoxious fans in state

Come on man I was at the Williamsburg vs Lynn Camp game. Confusedhh:
Hound05 Wrote:You’re exactly right. A lot of people around here share that view. But he still has that big play ability. You never know when he’s going to break one off, and I tbink that’s why they play him. Because in the end he’s still a frosh. But he’s got a lot better over the course of the season. I’m happy with how he’s progressed. If he can just build on that body and maintain that speed he’ll be a heavily looked at player in the future.

Yep he's a freak, a stud. But he's, well, "long", like his name. Long and still fairly skinny. He could torch anyone with big plays. But probably putting the ball in his hands too much, it's just tough for a freshman body, IMO. But with him playing more and more, you kind of get used to it, a bit. Still has growing muscle, tendons, ligaments, etc.. that I figure are adjusting and still getting stronger as well. Big difference between a lot of hold back seniors, 18 and a half, to maybe even 19 years old, than a 14 or 15 year old freshman. He looks like a special player to my eyes.
smoke1015 Wrote:Yep he's a freak, a stud. But he's, well, "long", like his name. Long and still fairly skinny. He could torch anyone with big plays. But probably putting the ball in his hands too much, it's just tough for a freshman body, IMO. But with him playing more and more, you kind of get used to it, a bit. Still has growing muscle, tendons, ligaments, etc.. that I figure are adjusting and still getting stronger as well. Big difference between a lot of hold back seniors, 18 and a half, to maybe even 19 years old, than a 14 or 15 year old freshman. He looks like a special player to my eyes.

Yea I’m with you. To me it’s kind of a catch 22. He can break one off at anytime so you want to give him the ball. But he’s also very undersized for varsity right now so the potential for a fumble is always there. But I guess you have to give him reps to get him use to it
Corbin by 50
hoghead Wrote:Corbin by 50

Fo sure
With the weakest dist and region in the state Corbin shouldn’t have to even try till they play in semi

I think their middle school team could win, wait no, they lost too and didn’t get a little trophy
2face Wrote:Fo sure
With the weakest dist and region in the state Corbin shouldn’t have to even try till they play in semi

I think their middle school team could win, wait no, they lost too and didn’t get a little trophy

:lame:
2face Wrote:Fo sure

Wow I thought laurel county people were bad. The jealousy overflows from your cup hahah.
Hound05 Wrote:Wow I thought laurel county people were bad. The jealousy overflows from your cup hahah.

Ain’t no jealousy buddy, i just despise the way Corbin thinks they are better and the arrogance that goes with it
You all make up mythical championships and act like your the only program around and talk bad about other schools till u recruit their kids
No jealousy
Just hate
2face Wrote:Ain’t no jealousy buddy, i just despise the way Corbin thinks they are better and the arrogance that goes with it
You all make up mythical championships and act like your the only program around and talk bad about other schools till u recruit their kids
No jealousy
Just hate

Is this PJ?
smoke1015 Wrote:Is this PJ?

No
I would never stoop to his level of hatred
2face Wrote:Ain’t no jealousy buddy, i just despise the way Corbin thinks they are better and the arrogance that goes with it
No jealousy
Just hate
Hahahahahhahahahahahahah.

I kind of like this guy. I think the word that you’re looking for though is “You’re”.
2face Wrote:No
I would never stoop to his level of hatred

Lol.
No jealousy
Just hate

Wow never knew hate and illiteracy went hand and hand till now, but it’s your story little fella tell it like you want...
chs crazy Wrote:Wow never knew hate and illiteracy went hand and hand till now, but it’s your story little fella tell it like you want...

I had the EXACT same thought about 20 min ago haha. I can probably guess where he’s from. It rhymes with Fog Fountain
I say it’s jealousy as well.... Maybe this guy is Dudley. Can’t handle ass whippings. Talks trash and won’t shake hands. Or maybe he is the bodyguard.
Well that’s pretty spot on. 20 post on here and half are about how he hates Corbin haha. I wonder if people ever thought about the reason we are so “arrogant” is everyone hates us. EVERYONE wants to beat Corbin around here. I don’t care what they say.
chs crazy Wrote:Wow never knew hate and illiteracy went hand and hand till now, but it’s your story little fella tell it like you want...

Don't matter about how I speak or spell
In my diary I would add that your a big whiner about your houndy team
Hound05 Wrote:Well that’s pretty spot on. 20 post on here and half are about how he hates Corbin haha. I wonder if people ever thought about the reason we are so “arrogant” is everyone hates us. EVERYONE wants to beat Corbin around here. I don’t care what they say.

Yeah everyone outside of that little arrogant town hates Corbin and loves beating you rich city cheaters whose kids parents wasn't even born last time Corbin lucked up and won state
2face Wrote:Yeah everyone outside of that little arrogant town hates Corbin and loves beating you rich city cheaters whose kids parents wasn't even born last time Corbin lucked up and won state

Wow dude. You need help. Or a watch list haha. Want some ketchup with those French cries
[Image:

]

Hounds by fitty

#feastlikekingstonight More mash taters please!!!
2face Wrote:Yeah everyone outside of that little arrogant town hates Corbin and loves beating you rich city cheaters whose kids parents wasn't even born last time Corbin lucked up and won state

This dudes a Lynn Camp fan.. he's feeling on top of the world after they've went 9-1 beating elementary teams. He's erased the fact they gave up 70 points to Williamsburg from his mind and he's basking in the LC glory.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:This dudes a Lynn Camp fan.. he's feeling on top of the world after they've went 9-1 beating elementary teams. He's erased the fact they gave up 70 points to Williamsburg from his mind and he's basking in the LC glory.

That explains the grammar. The hate I have theories. I actually don’t have anything against the Campers. Good luck. We feed off your hate
Hound05 Wrote:That explains the grammar. The hate I have theories. I actually don’t have anything against the Campers. Good luck. We feed off your hate

That makes sense, he should know we support the campers we sent 6 or 7 over there to help in there success.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:That makes sense, he should know we support the campers we sent 6 or 7 over there to help in there success.

Haha. Very true.
Hound05 Wrote:Haha. Very true.

yeah they came casue they got mad at being recruited over by surrounding counties kids
said corbin coaches aint got loyalty no more and play favs dependin on who daddy is
2face Wrote:yeah they came casue they got mad at being recruited over by surrounding counties kids
said corbin coaches aint got loyalty no more and play favs dependin on who daddy is

Dude no offense, but you have 0 clue what YOURE talking about. A few of the parents don’t like haddix because he DONT play daddy ball. I guess you were one of them. But hey every idiot has the right to voice their narrative of nonsense hah. But I’m not gonna sit here and argue and defend our program against the likes of your garbage and ridiculous statements. Nobody believes it anyways. Go HOUNDS
Hound05 Wrote:Dude no offense, but you have 0 clue what YOURE talking about. A few of the parents don’t like haddix because he DONT play daddy ball. I guess you were one of them. But hey every idiot has the right to voice their narrative of nonsense hah. But I’m not gonna sit here and argue and defend our program against the likes of your garbage and ridiculous statements. Nobody believes it anyways. Go HOUNDS

yea everybody knows you all recruit and play daddy ball, some them kids aint no where as good as the ones who went to lynn camp and the ones who quit also
its ok becuase kids who did leave have told others they have the proof of recruiting but parents wont let them show others becsaue of fear of losing business in their businesses
butyeah everyone knows it happens

go morgan co, beat up the houndsy team
Good luck tonight Hound05 and hope both teams come out injury free and hope you get rid of your little face problem and I am surprised he isn’t in school today must be skipping
Hounds running clock by the half. Another senseless game
2face Wrote:yea everybody knows you all recruit and play daddy ball, some them kids aint no where as good as the ones who went to lynn camp and the ones who quit also
its ok becuase kids who did leave have told others they have the proof of recruiting but parents wont let them show others becsaue of fear of losing business in their businesses
butyeah everyone knows it happens

go morgan co, beat up the houndsy team

:please: If you cant beat them then bash them is what I am reading. Corbin has been doing football at a elite level for 100 years. Being the best program in the area draws kids on its own merits. A perfect example of build it and they will come.