Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County at Corbin 11/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First round of Class 3A playoffs.

Could very well be a running clock in the 1st half
Corbin by 40
Sorry Morgan County for the bad draw!
Running clock in 1st quarter. Corbin rolls
Bigdog54 Wrote:Running clock in 1st quarter. Corbin rolls

I’m with ya. Running clock in the first or early in the 2nd. Which is what we need. The more time off the field for the 1’s and a lot of 2’s that come in for the rotation the better.
Doing my best best to give Morgan County some points, :popcorn:

Corbin 56
Morgan County 06
Corbin gets even more time to get their best wide receiver healthy and to rest any guys who may have minor bruises and strains, etc.. Longmire may get more game experience, right before Corbin pulls him. The only thing I see with that kid is a freshman body that isn't quite fully ready for the main work load, just yet.
smoke1015 Wrote:Corbin gets even more time to get their best wide receiver healthy and to rest any guys who may have minor bruises and strains, etc.. Longmire may get more game experience, right before Corbin pulls him. The only thing I see with that kid is a freshman body that isn't quite fully ready for the main work load, just yet.

You’re exactly right. A lot of people around here share that view. But he still has that big play ability. You never know when he’s going to break one off, and I tbink that’s why they play him. Because in the end he’s still a frosh. But he’s got a lot better over the course of the season. I’m happy with how he’s progressed. If he can just build on that body and maintain that speed he’ll be a heavily looked at player in the future.
Hounds by 36+
What kind of offense and defense does Morgan co. Run? Anyone??
Cheering for my buddy Haddix I hope he can make another run. And for the hounds #15games!!
^ that’s of course if they don’t meet the bobcats!
Is this the first meeting between the two? I can’t remember them playing each other unless it was back in the early 2000’s
1-2 yards and cloud of dust type offense.
bcpc Wrote:1-2 yards and cloud of dust type offense.

Pro style O or full house backfield?
Hound05 Wrote:What kind of offense and defense does Morgan co. Run? Anyone??
A lot of triple option.
Their best player is #35 (fullback) and he is FAST.
I'm a Morgan County fan so I say let's go Cougars. I also know reality and the Red Hounds (one of my favorite mascots in KY high school football) will roll.
Hounds Coming off a quality win against a good Knox team, rested a couple and starting to heal up some. I think Haddix and staff take this week to smooth out rough edges and gather the dogs for hunting season. First ten was practice for a date from our past. Sorry in advance to Morgan Co, but the hounds have some unfinished business. I have been very concerned at times but I believe we will hit full stride when it counts, the real season starts friday. The final five for our seniors #gohounds
Corbin 56-0
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin 56-0

Glad to see you back, kinda missed a sarcastic comment. Hope all is well. We may just have the funding to finally recruit you over. Lol
Bigdog54 Wrote:A lot of triple option.
Their best player is #35 (fullback) and he is FAST.

Good deal thanks for the info.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Glad to see you back, kinda missed a sarcastic comment. Hope all is well. We may just have the funding to finally recruit you over. Lol

They were talking about you behind your back. But I straighten them out.
Redhounds way too strong, winning 55-0.
Lot of uniforms to clean on Friday for Hounds. Everybody plays.
hope corbin gets beat bad
most obnoxious fans in state
We need it that way!
Corbin by whatever they want to win by. Nothing against Morgan Co but they just don’t have enough horses to compete.
2face Wrote:hope corbin gets beat bad
most obnoxious fans in state

We have another one. Hope and one hand and you know, in the other.
Corbin - 52
Morgan Co - 7
Running clock by the 2nd quarter. Redhounds will score faster than you can get to the concessions and back.
Pages: 1 2 3