Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions on Shelby Valley and this SCHEDULE.
Grand Am Fan Wrote:SV is not even on PCC 07 schedule. PCC plays Phelps in the Pike County Bowl, and SV plays ER.
Someone needs to go back and look at there schedule.
u need 2 check ur scheldule
cig107 Wrote:Man you are stupid...the PC and ER games are definetly toss ups and every other one of his predictions are correct. You Valley people need to stop thinking your football team is so good...

Saying your team isn't a doormat isn't exactly saying they're good. Didn't know that made me stupid. Do you have to resort to juvenile name calling instead of intelligent conversation? I know Valley isn't very good. I just think they will be favored against East Ridge and PC, and I don't think P'burg will beat them 40.
""""""Cig""""" You dont need to think that your football team is great either because you have that totslly wrong if you do. And hopefully someday with Coach Mac one of my favorite coachs that i have polayed for, you all will be a great team but in time. But next year ER, PC and hopefullyh some unexpected ones will for sure get beat. Their is also a big suprise coming to the Hawks that they probably don't know about it yet. But when they do find out their will be all kinds of disappointments. :thumpsup: :Clap:
I also agree with CG #20 u might need to check your schedule.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Saying your team isn't a doormat isn't exactly saying they're good. Didn't know that made me stupid. Do you have to resort to juvenile name calling instead of intelligent conversation? I know Valley isn't very good. I just think they will be favored against East Ridge and PC, and I don't think P'burg will beat them 40.

You said that TidesHoss32 was dogging valley...Gate City will kill Valley. I didnt see anywhere in his post that he was dogging Valley at all.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:""""""Cig""""" You dont need to think that your football team is great either because you have that totslly wrong if you do. And hopefully someday with Coach Mac one of my favorite coachs that i have polayed for, you all will be a great team but in time. But next year ER, PC and hopefullyh some unexpected ones will for sure get beat. Their is also a big suprise coming to the Hawks that they probably don't know about it yet. But when they do find out their will be all kinds of disappointments. :thumpsup: :Clap:

1. Get back on topic! This is not about ER or PC.

2. Learn to spell.
Do a little more research their CIG107 no team this year will kill Valley i think personally. But i don't need to run my mouth, and just show you. Be looking for this group of seniors to have enmough heart to let anymore embarrasments happen to their team, school, community, they are busting their TAILS to improve and be one of the best teams in the moutains and no one knows how much imporvement has went on at VALLEY in thje weightroom that is for an example in the years past we have not had as i can recall having everyone of the starters easily benching over 225 and thats counting freshman also and runningbacks, quarterbacks. Don't forget about the Squat #'s that have increased tremendously. No ass whippings are gonna be given this year their gonna have to be earned.
Well it doesn't matter if i know how to spell or not as long as you are capable of understanding what i am talking about. I did'nt see any english teachers in this thread yet or mentioned. So if you want to teach people on here anything start a Englishteaching thread.
Valley will not be blown out by anyone this year. All of the linemen are benching over 225 easily, excluding 1 who has been playing basketball, which shouldn't have been and should be in the weight room, but forget about that. Valley has 2 of the strongest running backs in the mountains in Jonah Justice and Cody Mitchell, all tackles against these 2 will be hardly earned this year, both are also very good linebackers. Tyler Johnson will show what he is capable of this season after a disappointing 2006 due to knee injury and I look for Lucas Simpkins to have a very good year like last year, and if Jake Bryant stays with the team, he will have a good year like he did in 2005. Valley is going to make some noise this year, and like I said, they're going to win the first 2 rounds of the playoffs.
I wasnt dogging Valley, just stating my opinion on what they will do this upcoming season. I never said they will be a doormat, but I think they will win 4 games. You could be right, they may win both of those toss ups (IMO they will be tossups), but I see them splitting them. And if you think I was dogging Valley, lets call it a reality check for those saying they will win 7 and 8 games on here. Because Ill bet everything I own to your dollar that they wont win 7 games. Or even 6.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Wow, what a shocker! Tideshoss dogging the Valley as usual. They definitely aren't a powerhouse, but also aren't a doormat either. It would very much surprise me if East Ridge and PC are toss-ups. P'burg may beat them, but I don't see it being by 40.
CG#20 Wrote:A lose 2 PC wont be an upset Valley is not as good as they think they are..........IMO they will go 4-6

I gotta agree with you..
I would be suprised if they went higher than 6-4.
No blowouts this year for the Valley. The young adulst here in Robinson Creek have been working extremly(sp) hard and as everyone knows the offseason is what makes teams win games, but Im not sayin that valley will win every single game, but the team will be much improved from last year. Valley has many starters returning this season that will be ready to play!
RB#2 Wrote:No blowouts this year for the Valley. The young adulst here in Robinson Creek have been working extremly(sp) hard and as everyone knows the offseason is what makes teams win games, but Im not sayin that valley will win every single game, but the team will be much improved from last year. Valley has many starters returning this season that will be ready to play!
Whats a young adulst? LOL!
Wheres Pikeville? O Yea, Valley Would Get Killed So There sparing them..
Dude let me let you know Valley would't get killed and Valley's boys wanted to play Pikeville this year but from what we were told was that you all didn't want to schedule a game, not saying your scared or something but maybe because you all scheduled some pretty tough out of district games. Were not scared to play anyone to let you know, if we was why would we schedule the best in 2A within the past years which is Belfry and they have went to Pikeville every year and gave you all what you was asking for and more. And we didn't have to play them so don't start saying anything like that.:howdy:
RB#2 Wrote:No blowouts this year for the Valley. The young adulst here in Robinson Creek have been working extremly(sp) hard and as everyone knows the offseason is what makes teams win games, but Im not sayin that valley will win every single game, but the team will be much improved from last year. Valley has many starters returning this season that will be ready to play!

awwwh their young adults! their growing up
to say valley will be able to beat pikeville is crazy!!!
Well I must be crazy....I know that Pikeville has some pretty good athletes but their whole team doesn't consist of all athletes just some people coming out and playin football and then theirs the real good athletes and all those athletes are in the backfield and i see maybe 2 or 1 on the line thats ccoming back....But Valley they are a ton of athletes on that team and you might be like why don;'t they win alot well look at our schedule last year every game we lost was either close and stupid mistakes made us lose or in the big loses we only played a half of footb all if we ever came and played a whole game you would be suprised and were not losing that many players and the ones we are losing are going to be greatly missed, but i think that everyone of the Valley juniors were on the all district team and if they was't they were on the sidelines not knowing the plays, but that would be a great game a heated rival in the offseason in passing tournaments i would hate to see what it would be like in the main thing.....
Oh My God Get Over Yourself You Suck!
Yeah really man, win in the first two rounds of the playoffs?? Valley must think they are pikeville now or something. That big "5 game winning streak" that they had last year must have got them thinking they are contenders or something. I'm not saying ER or PC is better but you don't see there fans on here constantly saying they can beat belfy and win 7 or 8 games...Valley is Pathetic.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I wasnt dogging Valley, just stating my opinion on what they will do this upcoming season. I never said they will be a doormat, but I think they will win 4 games. You could be right, they may win both of those toss ups (IMO they will be tossups), but I see them splitting them. And if you think I was dogging Valley, lets call it a reality check for those saying they will win 7 and 8 games on here. Because Ill bet everything I own to your dollar that they wont win 7 games. Or even 6.

I guess that post just struck me the wrong way because people constantly dog the team. I didn't mean that Valley would be good because we've heard that to some degree in the past with few results. I don't think they will win 7 or 8 games, but I think 5 or 6 is pretty reasonable.
Valley will go 7-3
I see Valley going 5-5 possibly 4-6, they will not win at Pburg. Had their chance last couple years with Pburg being a little down but this year Pburg will be solid again.
CG#20 Here you go since you know it all!!!

The Pike County Bowl schedule:
Friday, August 24, 2007 Belfry High School
Pike Central vs Phelps High School
Belfry vs Corbin High School

Saturday, August 25, 2007 W.C. Hambley Athletic Complex
Shelby Valley vs East Ridge High School
Pikeville vs Holy Cross High School
Well Grand Am your wrong Valley plays at Shelby Valley this year against Pike Central I would like to know where your getting your information.:lmao:
Grand Am where the hell are you getting your info??

ER played PC in 06
ER played SV in 05
and ER played phelps in 04...that means ER is playing Phelps this year. PC and Valley play at belfry I think
No if im not mistaken their bringing the PCB game against Shelby Valley and Pike Central back to Valley on the Turf up their.
Grand Am Fan Wrote:

Wrong man, Valley playes, Pike Central and East Ridge plays Phelps.
Yea that sounds more like it and your telling everyone that their schedules are wrong I think Grand Am you need to check with your sources again.
Grand Am Fan Wrote:

So where did you get this info at?