Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 66 South Laurel 62 OT (13th region finals)
64SUR Wrote::dudecomeon: Are you still hunting for a team to take some football players if they hired the right coach. Well they hired the right coach at Corbin and Whitley County football. Guess you want send me know more private message :biglmao:

Get on The Whitley County bandwagon.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:If history is any guide, it will be a short trip. But, Scott struggled with LCA, whom Corbin beat. So who really knows. Besides, Scott Co will have to beat the 7th region champ

Short trip, long trip, still the opportunity to go on the trip. Been a long time coming, im just happy for those boys. Pretty close with a lot of them and I know they’ve been wanting this one. Great year for Corbin athletics.
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahahah really dude? You think you’re the only one who knows that south should be better than corbin next year? Haha. You should be calling games for ESPN with an analysis like that. I guess enjoy looking forward to next season????.🤷*♀️. I dunno what to say for a comment like that?

I know what to say. lol
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahahah really dude? You think you’re the only one who knows that south should be better than corbin next year? Haha. You should be calling games for ESPN with an analysis like that. I guess enjoy looking forward to next season????.🤷*♀️. I dunno what to say for a comment like that?

Speaks volumes that your boys are going to state and you get triggered over a comment like that lol
pjdoug Wrote:I know what to say. lol

I know what to say too- Friday maybe a payday for you. You should invest in some good Corbin gear for your new ( or old) bandwagon team.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Speaks volumes that your boys are going to state and you get triggered over a comment like that lol

Ughhhh??? Yea.... I’m triggered man. You figured me out. I’m so upset setting here hahaha.

Triggered is posting the “wait til next year” not even an hour after the game. Hahaha. But nice try princess. 😢
Hound05 Wrote:Ughhhh??? Yea.... I’m triggered man. You figured me out. I’m so upset setting here hahaha.

Triggered is posting the “wait til next year” not even an hour after the game. Hahaha. But nice try princess. 😢

Yep, triggered. Why do you worry about what people write in regards to next year. Going to state and your as sensitive as a 4 year old
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:I know what to say too- Friday maybe a payday for you. You should invest in some good Corbin gear for your new ( or old) bandwagon team.

I'm a Colonel to the end. no bandwagons for me. time for you to cry yourself to sleep.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm a Colonel to the end. no bandwagons for me. time for you to cry yourself to sleep.

Sure thing, Corbin boy
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:I’ve heard that Dalton may come back

Rogers11 Wrote:He is, came back middle of this year to be on practice squad is what I heard

I've heard they may have even more than that.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Sure thing, Corbin boy

Go Redhounds :Thumbs::Cheerlead:rockon::rockon::Clap:
pjdoug Wrote:Go Redhounds :Thumbs::Cheerlead:rockon::rockon::Clap:

This is about as useless as arguing with a preteen. Which probably best describes your age I’m sure
Rogers11 Wrote:I just can’t wait for next year when all the corbin fans show up and then realize they don’t have beloved Taylor anymore.. What a day it will be

They'll still beat Knox Confusednicker:
Its always a good day when South loses in anything.
Corbin should be the favorite against which ever team comes out of the 14th.
If they do win, that second round game will be tough no matter who it is. Hopefully both teams wear themselves out during that one and Corbin catches them off guard
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its always a good day when South loses in anything.

One of my favorite lines :biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They'll still beat Knox Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
Heck of a game. One of the better regional games I've seen in a while. Good luck to Corbin at state.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Yep, triggered. Why do you worry about what people write in regards to next year. Going to state and your as sensitive as a 4 year old

Well you’re finally right about one thing ma’am. GOING TO STATE!! The other crap.... nah. 😘

You’re arguments are like a 4 year olds though. Why do I worry about what people write for next year? Hahaha that’s the question? Not worried at all. Just think it’s sad you laure county people already talking “next year” hahahaha. Enjoy your summer. And fall... I’d say it’ll be a little rough for ya too! Since your a “basketball” school hahaha
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:They’ve struggled with FT’s all year long. They gave North a chance to tie it the other day by missing so many.

Eventually it bit them in the ole behind
I think south struggled with hitting big ft's at times during the year but as a team they shot 72 percent on the year. corbin 74. both pretty solid for a team percentage
ky playmaker Wrote:I think south struggled with hitting big ft's at times during the year but as a team they shot 72 percent on the year. corbin 74. both pretty solid for a team percentage

Seems like they missed them at crucial times. How you liking them for next year?

JJ and Cromer should be a good core.
Hound05 Wrote:Well you’re finally right about one thing ma’am. GOING TO STATE!! The other crap.... nah. 😘

You’re arguments are like a 4 year olds though. Why do I worry about what people write for next year? Hahaha that’s the question? Not worried at all. Just think it’s sad you laure county people already talking “next year” hahahaha. Enjoy your summer. And fall... I’d say it’ll be a little rough for ya too! Since your a “basketball” school hahaha

Grow up.
ky playmaker Wrote:I think south struggled with hitting big ft's at times during the year but as a team they shot 72 percent on the year. corbin 74. both pretty solid for a team percentage

I feel bad for Ramey, he seems to be a clutch player and a good kid, sometimes shots just don't fall. I think South will be right there in the championship game again next year, and who knows, I may be there cheering for them.Confusedhh:
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Seems like they missed them at crucial times. How you liking them for next year?

If what I hear is coming to south and dalton playing south will be in good shape
ky playmaker Wrote:If what I hear is coming to south and dalton playing south will be in good shape

Sounds interesting.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Seems like they missed them at crucial times. How you liking them for next year?

Ramey and Cromer should be big time players next year. South Laurel should be hard to beat.
The Redhounds keep rolling!! Way to go!!
cherokee Wrote:South Laurel has a heck of a team and coach Davis is one of the best coaches in the state, watch out for the Cards next year they should be the favorite to win the 13th.
Coach Davis got out coached and was very lucky that Cromer hit the three after JJ Ramey hit one but he called time out. He has blew it the last 2 years.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Sounds interesting.

Indeed it does sound interesting, sounds like recruiting! :beerwez:
chs crazy Wrote:Indeed it does sound interesting, sounds like recruiting! :beerwez:

How can it be recruiting if the kids are already enrolled there? Coming from a Corbin team that had a starting 5 in which 1 kid should be at Corbin. Lol.