Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington, the place for homosexuals?
To go on a little more with this subject, how to you all fill about beastiallity(having sex with an animal), or child molestation. They are classified right with homosexuals in Gods word.
thetribe Wrote:I didn't say that you were ignorant. I said it is ignorant that people chose to be so close minded and not chose to accept that people are going to live their life that way no matter what you think of it, say about it, or even tell them about it. People don't chose who they love and it's not up to me or you to say that they shouldn't follow their heart. You say that you worked with gays and some were nice and some weren't...that's people in general. I cannot believe that you would say that like they were any different. I'm glad that you were cordial to them, you have no right to be anything but nice to them just because of how they live behind closed doors. I do have my beliefs and you have yours, I respect that you voice your opinion. I'm not going to agree with yours and you are not going to agree with mine, I can live with that.
no you said " its still ignorance that you chose to hate a lifestyle rather than embrace it " go back and read it . anyways last post on here we disagree on the subject you have your beliefs and I have mine
Crossbones Wrote:Maybe more parents should go back to the old ways of raising a child and tell them right from wrong instead of condoning anything people do know adays. Yes I am afraid of it and don't want to catch it, because if it has you It will take you straight to hell with It. IMO the ignorance is that people chose to accept that pervertion, homosexuality and so on is ok.

Maybe more parents should teach their children to love, accept, and embrace ALL people no matter who they chose to love, regardless of the color of their skin, religion, weight, favorite hobby...but they don't. Parents don't support everything that goes on in the world but never once should parents try to teach their children that loving someone is wrong. It is people like the ones in this thread who make their siblings after to come to them, make their children cry in bed by themselves because they can't come to their parents after a big breakup or live lives that make them extremely uncomfortable and unhappy, lose lifelong friends because they can't accept their lifestyles regardless of how good they have been to you over the course of your friendship...It makes me laugh at how pitiful it is that you say that you are afraid that you are going to catch it. It's not a disease, a homosexual can't sneeze on you and make you wake up the next morning wanting to divorce your wife and find a man to marry. You can think what you want to but you or no one else here is able to say that anyone else here will go to Hell. Live your life, do what you think is right, repent for your sins, go to church on Sundays, but you don't have to tell anyone where they will end up spending eternity. Ignorance is that you think that homosexuality is perversion. Sex or a relationship between a man and a woman who love each other isn't looked at as being perverted so sex or a relationship between two women or two men that love each other should not be other.

The Fan, I know what I said. After all, I wrote it. The next post was explaining what I wrote. I called no one ignorant, I called the fact that people think the way they do about this subject ignorant.

I saw this online a while back and it will probably piss people off far more than I imagine but I am going to post it anyway.

DOES IT MATTER?
My father asked me if I am gay
I said, "Does it matter?"
He said, "No, not really."
I told him, "Yes."
He said, "Get out."

I guess it mattered.

My Boss asked if I'm gay.
I told him, "Yes."
He said, "You're fired."

I guess it mattered.

My friend asked me if I'm gay.
I asked, "Does it matter?"
I told him, "Yes."
He said, "Don't call me anymore."

I guess it mattered.

My lover asked me, "Do you love me?"
She said, "Yes."
I told her, "I love you."
She said, "Let me hold you in my arms."

For the first time in my life something mattered.

My God asked, "Do you love yourself?"
He said, "Yes."
I asked, "How can I love myself? I am gay."
He said, "That's the way I made you."
Nothing else really matters.

Say what you want to but it is not going to change my mind or the minds of anyone here about it. I'm posting my opinion, you don't have to think the way that I do about anything either.

Crossbones Wrote:To go on a little more with this subject, how to you all fill about beastiallity(having sex with an animal), or child molestation. They are classified right with homosexuals in Gods word.

I'm not religious, I know what the Bible says about it but that is not where I formed my opinion. Bestiality is wrong. I would say that it is nasty, you will say that homosexuality is. It really doesn't matter why I think that it is wrong because you will just make it into something about homosexuality anyway. Child molestation is the worst thing that a person could EVER do. If anything happened to any children in my family or that I really loved, the person who did it better hope that they were in prison before I heard about it because I would kill them, no questions asked. NOTHING gives a person the right to molest anyone else without consent whether it be between a boy and his girlfriend, man and wife, child molester and child, pervert and the elderly. No means no, no matter WHO says it or why. Neither should be classified with homosexuality. I would say that it is morally wrong, but you will say that homosexuality is too. I would say that love between 2 men or 2 women is love but people who have sex with animals have that fetish and perverts who molest child have that fetish as well, to you homosexuality may be just another fetish. I can't argue it because anything that I say, someone could easier just make the same statements about gays whether I think that they are a world apart or not.

Tribe God doesnt hate anyone.He does however I believe hate things we do that is sinful.The bible says Homosexuality is an abomination.Do you think that is a sin.Tribe I also know your earlier post you never said or meant god hated people I just didnt want you to think I thought you were saying that.
I don't think that homosexuality is a sin, no. According to the Bible things like marrying a woman who has previously divorced is a sin, I however do not have a religion or agree to things such as this. I know that God does not hate. I was raised in church, attended the biggest part of my life actually. I know the Word and everything that is preached. I chose to believe the way that I do just as you do the same.

Maybe we should have threads for two different groups.Those who believe the Bible is the true word of God and those who believe it is just a book wrote by man without God controlling the authors pen.Because this is two groups that could not possibly agree on anything about God.See what I mean and how to keep discussions civil.I shouldnt go to a thread with atheists and try to tell them what god says about a subject and they shouldnt come to a site where there are believers and give them down the road because a person dont believe the bible.Am I making any sense?
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.

I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.

I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.

We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.

I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.

I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.

I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.

I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.

We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.

I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.

I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.

I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.

I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am a male.

I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.

I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.

I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.

I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didnt have to always deal with society hating me.

I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.

I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
thetribe Wrote:I don't think that homosexuality is a sin, no. According to the Bible things like marrying a woman who has previously divorced is a sin, I however do not have a religion or agree to things such as this. I know that God does not hate. I was raised in church, attended the biggest part of my life actually. I know the Word and everything that is preached. I chose to believe the way that I do just as you do the same.
Tribe your saying you choose not to believe the bible but WHAT you believe.Is that right?
thetribe Wrote:Maybe more parents should teach their children to love, accept, and embrace ALL people no matter who they chose to love, regardless of the color of their skin, religion, weight, favorite hobby...but they don't. Parents don't support everything that goes on in the world but never once should parents try to teach their children that loving someone is wrong. It is people like the ones in this thread who make their siblings after to come to them, make their children cry in bed by themselves because they can't come to their parents after a big breakup or live lives that make them extremely uncomfortable and unhappy, lose lifelong friends because they can't accept their lifestyles regardless of how good they have been to you over the course of your friendship...It makes me laugh at how pitiful it is that you say that you are afraid that you are going to catch it. It's not a disease, a homosexual can't sneeze on you and make you wake up the next morning wanting to divorce your wife and find a man to marry. You can think what you want to but you or no one else here is able to say that anyone else here will go to Hell. Live your life, do what you think is right, repent for your sins, go to church on Sundays, but you don't have to tell anyone where they will end up spending eternity. Ignorance is that you think that homosexuality is perversion. Sex or a relationship between a man and a woman who love each other isn't looked at as being perverted so sex or a relationship between two women or two men that love each other should not be other.
There a differnece between loving someone and supporting there immoral acts. I am a parent and I teach my children to be kind, gentle, caring and loving. Thats from God word. But I also teach them that satan is out there and he will use any thing and anyone to reel them in. Which is also from Gods word. My parents didn't do me that way and I'm not doing my children that way. We never once went through any of those situation. Maybe you should look at the parents around you. I had no intent to make you laugh, but you never said homosexuality, you just said it. I was referring to IT as sin in general. YES, I can tell you and anyone else that is not living by the word of God, will go to Hell. Jesus said "go to all nation, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you." "He that believe shall be saved, he that believeth not shall be damned." Its up to you to accept that. I done what I was suppose to do, tell you what say the Word of God. if you can't tell the difference between the two then there is no need for any of this.
Cali Wrote:I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.

I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.

I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.

I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.

I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.

I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.

I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.

We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.

I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.

I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.

I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.

I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am a male.

I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.

I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.

I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.

I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didnt have to always deal with society hating me.

I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.

I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I believe I would be celibate than kill myself because I cant have sex with someone of my own gender.Sounds like a sickness when you tell stories like this.Like sex is all that matters.Doesnt that come across as alittle abnormal.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I believe I would be celibate than kill myself because I cant have sex with someone of my own gender.Sounds like a sickness when you tell stories like this.Like sex is all that matters.Doesnt that come across as alittle abnormal.

Does every line in that have to do with sex? no. It is pretty sad to be kicked out by your mother when she finds out you're gay, and to have people treat you like shit because of your sexuality.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Old school Dawg Wrote:Maybe we should have threads for two different groups.Those who believe the Bible is the true word of God and those who believe it is just a book wrote by man without God controlling the authors pen.Because this is two groups that could not possibly agree on anything about God.See what I mean and how to keep discussions civil.I shouldnt go to a thread with atheists and try to tell them what god says about a subject and they shouldnt come to a site where there are believers and give them down the road because a person dont believe the bible.Am I making any sense?

That's the beauty of it, we don't need two different threads. We live in America where we can differ in opinions and speak about them freely. Just because I don't agree with what you say or believe does not mean that I will not listen to it. I don't try to force what I think down your throat and you haven't been forcing anything on me. The two groups will agree on some stuff, when it comes to something that one group does not believe in/support because of their religion then sure people will disagree if they feel differently. I think that lately most debates here have been civil. I will never get out of hand and fly off cursing anyone just because we don't see eye to eye. You aren't coming into a thread with Atheists speaking about God and Atheists aren't coming to you speaking that they don't believe. I'm not an Atheist. The site was made for everyone regardless of religion, race, sex, sexual preference, etc. Different strokes for different folks. How boring would it be if everyone here had the same view on every issue? Wouldn't make for a very interesting debate on a worldwide heated topic.

Cali Wrote:Does every line in that have to do with sex? no. It is pretty sad to be kicked out by your mother when she finds out you're gay, and to have people treat you like shit because of your sexuality.
No, every line doesn't have to do with sex. But every person in every line will stand before God and answer for there immortality.
thetribe Wrote:That's the beauty of it, we don't need two different threads. We live in America where we can differ in opinions and speak about them freely. Just because I don't agree with what you say or believe does not mean that I will not listen to it. I don't try to force what I think down your throat and you haven't been forcing anything on me. The two groups will agree on some stuff, when it comes to something that one group does not believe in/support because of their religion then sure people will disagree if they feel differently. I think that lately most debates here have been civil. I will never get out of hand and fly off cursing anyone just because we don't see eye to eye. You aren't coming into a thread with Atheists speaking about God and Atheists aren't coming to you speaking that they don't believe. I'm not an Atheist. The site was made for everyone regardless of religion, race, sex, sexual preference, etc. Different strokes for different folks. How boring would it be if everyone here had the same view on every issue? Wouldn't make for a very interesting debate on a worldwide heated topic.
Most of the time it gets nasty real quick if a person are not all for the gays and their lifestyles and if you bring the Lord Jesus Christ people get very nasty quick.Tribe there is salvation and and forgiveness with our Lord and what his word teaches us.How can we get that from WHAT you say and what you believe which you have said is different than the bible..do you think you will help somebody.Seperate treads might be a little far fetched but I was only thinking of getting things civil.I do commend you on being civil but you will scare me off if you flat come out and say,,dont believe the bible believe me instead.
Old school, I was saying that I choose to believe what I believe. Some of it may be taken from the Word of God, some may be taken from Buddhism, parts may derive from my own personal beliefs. I just believe what I believe.

What Cali posted had nothing to do with those people being able to have sex with someone of the same sex. All of it does not even have to do with homosexuality. I've read what she posted before this and it breaks my heart each and every time. It is simply stating that people in this world do not get the love and support they need and this happens in PLENTY of situations.

Crossbones, I know what you are saying. Trust me, I am smart enough to understand what you mean by each and every post that you make. I know that there is a difference. It is my choice to believe in the Bible and what it says or for me not to. It's the same choice that every person in this world has. What am I saying is this, by you saying that someone is going to Hell does not mean that they are going. It is your opinion because of your belief that one who does this or that will be damned for all of eternity but I don't believe that you have the right to assess my life saying what is sins and telling me what I will suffer for later.

Cali,,It is very sad for a mother to kick her child out if they told them they were gay.WWJD What would Jesus do?He sure wouldnt kick them out,,and alot of so-called christians would.We have to have peace with our Lord without looking at other peoples lifes and thinking,,if that person is going to heaven I know I am.Never let a person who is flat out bad send you to Hell.
thetribe Wrote:Old school, I was saying that I choose to believe what I believe. Some of it may be taken from the Word of God, some may be taken from Buddhism, parts may derive from my own personal beliefs. I just believe what I believe.

What Cali posted had nothing to do with those people being able to have sex with someone of the same sex. All of it does not even have to do with homosexuality. I've read what she posted before this and it breaks my heart each and every time. It is simply stating that people in this world do not get the love and support they need and this happens in PLENTY of situations.

Crossbones, I know what you are saying. Trust me, I am smart enough to understand what you mean by each and every post that you make. I know that there is a difference. It is my choice to believe in the Bible and what it says or for me not to. It's the same choice that every person in this world has. What am I saying is this, by you saying that someone is going to Hell does not mean that they are going. It is your opinion because of your belief that one who does this or that will be damned for all of eternity but I don't believe that you have the right to assess my life saying what is sins and telling me what I will suffer for later.
I never said that,,am sorry if you thought I was doing that.I am guilty if you say that you wont take the bible as the truth from god and you will just go by what suits you.You on one hand say you believe the bible then turn around and say I believe this but not that.Your totally misunderstanding me.

So the sister who loves her brother whether he is gay or not, the parents who had to put their daughter in the ground, the child who loved their parents no matter who their PARENTS loved and was taken away from them, the man who got hit, the father who never hugged his son because affection was wrong in his eyes, the son who never saw that his father loved him, and the woman who had a dream of teaching what she loved but switched to another to keep people from ridiculing her will have to answer to God about their immorality?

Im sorry Im sorry you were talking to crossbones sorry sorry
We still friends tribe,,I hope so you little squaw
the tribe, My appolliges if it sounded like I was judging you. I am not. I am just saying what God told me to say. It is each individual persons decission if they go to hell or not. by accepting or rejecting. Not whether I say it. But I will not veer from Gods word on this subject. I said my peace and done all I could do. So I will pray that the Lord will bless each one of you with his Spirit and wisdom and I mean that whole heartedly.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Most of the time it gets nasty real quick if a person are not all for the gays and their lifestyles and if you bring the Lord Jesus Christ people get very nasty quick.Tribe there is salvation and and forgiveness with our Lord and what his word teaches us.How can we get that from WHAT you say and what you believe which you have said is different than the bible..do you think you will help somebody.Seperate treads might be a little far fetched but I was only thinking of getting things civil.I do commend you on being civil but you will scare me off if you flat come out and say,,dont believe the bible believe me instead.

It's not going to get nasty. We are adults here, if we don't not handle ourselves as such then the thread will be closed. Very simple, myself included in that. I'm not trying to keep anyone here from God or teach against salvation and forgiveness. I am not trying to help lead anyone to the altar here. I am telling you what my opinion is and why I believe that. I'm also not trying to scare anyone off. Never ONCE did I say not to believe the Bible, believe me instead. In fact if you read anything that I have posted I say that I think that way, you don't have to, that I don't hold your opinions against you, that I am not trying to get you to think the way that I do.

I know one thing tribe God loves you as much as any person that has ever lived.Your very special to him.
thetribe Wrote:I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.

So the sister who loves her brother whether he is gay or not, the parents who had to put their daughter in the ground, the child who loved their parents no matter who their PARENTS loved and was taken away from them, the man who got hit, the father who never hugged his son because affection was wrong in his eyes, the son who never saw that his father loved him, and the woman who had a dream of teaching what she loved but switched to another to keep people from ridiculing her will have to answer to God about their immorality?
Well I accually didn't read it that close, but to answer the ?. Yes, We will all have to answer for our sins. Every knee shall bow and every tounge shall confess.
I'm not taking offense to what anyone says here. I am friends with all involved. I'm not the type of person that would leave my friends over their beliefs, how they vote, the color of their skin or who they move in with. I believe my way and you believe yours. I'm not here to change anyone's minds or convert them over to my way of doing things. I'm not here to offend either. Anyone who knows me will agree that I am very outspoken and will never change my mind to please anyone else, I am honest but I am also very respectful of what others think.

Crossbones Wrote:Well I accually didn't read it that close, but to answer the ?. Yes, We will all have to answer for our sins. Every knee shall bow and every tounge shall confess.

I understand that everyone has sins. My point was that the people in that post had done no immorality with the listed things.

Daniel webster who wrote our dictionary was once ask what was the most important thing he ever read,,,He said it came in the form of a song,,,,Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so.I tear up everytime I read that.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I know one thing tribe God loves you as much as any person that has ever lived.Your very special to him.

I understand that Old school. I am glad that God will always be there for me to turn to and will love me unconditionally. I'm not saying that there isn't a God, just that I have my own take of things. Whether that be right or wrong, then so be it, it is the way that I believe and no one else has to.