Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AA Regional Championship: CAL @ Desales 11/17
Dasales by 20 for sure
legend66 Wrote:Dasales by 20 for sure

Expecting the margin to be as big or bigger, even with Carr back? I think the Colts should win but, I don't see it being bigger.
Word is our pfaadt our starting qb is not playing tonight. He hurt CAL running the ball in our first meeting. He has missed the last 2 weeks, but we didn't really need him. Tonight. We need him. This changes things up a bit. However if it's accurate and he's not playing then it's next man up, and you go to work.
That is a big swing for the two teams. Losing team gets their QB back for the playoff game and the winning team loses their QB. I think this one will be a battle tonight. Desales by 6.
Very interesting sequence of events... I think this makes things more interesting, but DeSales still comes out on top. A serious question... how effective do you really expect the QB from CAL to be since he's been out for so long? Does it only take a possession or two to get back into the speed of the game, or does he struggle the whole night?
Winner of this game if they win state has earned it. Toughest path to a championship in the state.
Have to beat 3 of top 4 in state and they are the other top 4 team
DeSales!
The west has no shot.