Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 61 June Buchanan 58
congrats kcc way to go!!!!!!
Congrats KCC
kcc_4 Wrote:Awesome Job KCC!
Congrats on a good win. You have played JBS 3 times this year and have won one game, by 3 points than they beat you in 2 games by 5 points each time. Now you tell me why you have a right to brag. It is hard to beat a team 3 times and they beat Jenkins 3 times. So I would take my win and be happy with it and lay off the bragging. You have an easy draw, so be glad.
What all went on all week with JBS..have heard and heard but never heard what it was?
congrats kcc and good job to jbs they just seemed flat from the beginning the only thing that keep them in it the way i see it is the great play of tate cox the boy was on tonight and showed everyone why he is the best player on his team when clark wasnt on the floor jbs played better ball, but kcc won and you know what it wasn't scott mosley our stuart stamper, or michelle lindon it was everyone from the starters to the bench to the fans all of them not just the pep section when lindon and everage got in foul trouble they brought in ratliff and mullins and they stepped up and played like champions. they did everything they played hard d and got the ball where it needed to be way to go kcc everyone has your back kick butt in region and good luck to jbs and one last thing i want to congratulate the boys from kcc cordia and jbs that got all district and to tate cox once again who lost with pride who went back and picked up the runners up trophy after everyone else left it on the floor thats what makes him a great player
thepasttime Wrote:congrats kcc and good job to jbs they just seemed flat from the beginning the only thing that keep them in it the way i see it is the great play of tate cox the boy was on tonight and showed everyone why he is the best player on his team when clark wasnt on the floor jbs played better ball, but kcc won and you know what it wasn't scott mosley our stuart stamper, or michelle lindon it was everyone from the starters to the bench to the fans all of them not just the pep section when lindon and everage got in foul trouble they brought in ratliff and mullins and they stepped up and played like champions. they did everything they played hard d and got the ball where it needed to be way to go kcc everyone has your back kick butt in region and good luck to jbs and one last thing i want to congratulate the boys from kcc cordia and jbs that got all district and to tate cox once again who lost with pride who went back and picked up the runners up trophy after everyone else left it on the floor thats what makes him a great player

Like the post, but please try to use periods and such!
timeout Wrote:Congrats on a good win. You have played JBS 3 times this year and have won one game, by 3 points than they beat you in 2 games by 5 points each time. Now you tell me why you have a right to brag. It is hard to beat a team 3 times and they beat Jenkins 3 times. So I would take my win and be happy with it and lay off the bragging. You have an easy draw, so be glad.

dont know if you have noticed this but when jbs beat kcc they bragged and kcc held their head up no matter what and you are right its hard to beat a team three times but that doesnt mean you can take anything about from kcc and i dont think you are trying to but kcc earned this win they played hard, and in case you didnt watch any tourny's this week there is no easy draws anyone can beat anyone
Does anyone remember the KCC - JBS tourney game last year? Do you remember the line up that was playing? JBS won by double figures - Collins, Short or little brother Stepp did not even play (probably not even a second), Conley, Hall and Huff (who graduated) is who played instead. KCC has even lost two great starters from last year. If you ask me that has been the problem all year - playing the wrong people!!! If JBS could win like that last year and only win by the most 5 this year - something is wrong!!! Think they were playing better at the tourney last year!!!!!
I would have loved to been at this game. This Blue-N-Gold Bulldog would have been sitting right with Knott's pep section. CONGRATS KCC!!!!!
Did Clark hang around to shake hands. Best of all Congrats KCC you deserve it. Where or where is JBS fan, Windmill, 3 points, UK96, and the rest of the If we play blah blah blah we will win. Get real JBS is not that good.
timeout Wrote:Congrats on a good win. You have played JBS 3 times this year and have won one game, by 3 points than they beat you in 2 games by 5 points each time. Now you tell me why you have a right to brag. It is hard to beat a team 3 times and they beat Jenkins 3 times. So I would take my win and be happy with it and lay off the bragging. You have an easy draw, so be glad.
Thats funny you say that. I remember when Hazard played Pcc for the 3rd time and got beat and JBS Fans was making fun of Hazard. It goes both ways pal.
Congrats to KCC. Good luck the rest of the way.
Congrats to kids from KNOTT CO. CENTRAL. I know you guys could win, my gut feeling just told me so,team BIG DISTRICT WIN. your half way there from taking a trip down the big road.I don't know what going on in the complex ever evening, but whatever it is it's working so keep it up.And a special congrats to our seniors Lindon,Everage,Mosley and this Ol' girl would like to take this time to wish all teams good luck in the 14th. May the best team win. [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima.../icon7.gif]
-STATS- Wrote:I really like the end of the post with the prayer. Thats an awesome prayer there!
The hazard bulldog football team does that prayer before every game...........its been like that for years. I believe an old hazard football player came up with that prayer and i believe it was josh hoffman, he used to play hazard football.
the_answer Wrote:Does anyone remember the KCC - JBS tourney game last year? Do you remember the line up that was playing? JBS won by double figures - Collins, Short or little brother Stepp did not even play (probably not even a second), Conley, Hall and Huff (who graduated) is who played instead. KCC has even lost two great starters from last year. If you ask me that has been the problem all year - playing the wrong people!!! If JBS could win like that last year and only win by the most 5 this year - something is wrong!!! Think they were playing better at the tourney last year!!!!!
You are right. This year has been played around the Stepps . Just that simple.

the best team won, this time jbs didn't have brian cook or jeff ritchie helping them as they did in the first two games we played them. brian refed in the first one at kcc and jeff the second at jbs. no biased refs this time and the best team got the w, and thats all there is to it. :Clap:
Congrats Knott Central
speedy Wrote:the best team won, this time jbs didn't have brian cook or jeff ritchie helping them as they did in the first two games we played them. brian refed in the first one at kcc and jeff the second at jbs. no biased refs this time and the best team got the w, and thats all there is to it. :Clap:
You are correct.
CONGRATS KCC!!! It was a GREAT game, however the spectacle that Clark made out of his self was AWFUL!! If I was the coach his butt would be on the bench when he acted like that. Oh forgot its family and they act the same except for Clint he is the real Stepp...
"Well the three ref's tonight had the balls to call him for the fouls that he cometed. Both head coaches held their hands up all night and complained. Thats not coaching."

thats rediculous...i hope you saw clarks hands in the air on the foul call that took him out of the game.the coaches had a right to complain for all the bad calls.
Great Game.....Congrats to Kcc.....Them Boys Played some ball

First and formost, congratulations to Knott Central for the win! You all played an AWESOME game last night! Secondly, I am 100% sure that Knott could beat them, again. 3 points, is the same as 20 points. That dont matter! What matters, is that Knott won. Jbs finally got knocked off their high horse. June Buchanan went into the game thinking that they had it in a bag, and that they was going to win, but Knott had the heart, and we beat them. I am positive that if Jbs won, then it would be all over BGR. Its just the fact they didnt, and its Knott Centrals time to shine! We did take our win, and we ARE happy with it! I mean, we have the right to brag. Correct?, yes. Like I said before, congratulations.
JBS fan-4ever Wrote:"Well the three ref's tonight had the balls to call him for the fouls that he cometed. Both head coaches held their hands up all night and complained. Thats not coaching."

thats rediculous...i hope you saw clarks hands in the air on the foul call that took him out of the game.the coaches had a right to complain for all the bad calls.

The only time I saw his hands up in the air was whenever he flew off and ran like a maniac down the length of the court. Waving his arms continuiously screaming "what did i do", knowing good and well he fouled.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Did Clark hang around to shake hands. Best of all Congrats KCC you deserve it. Where or where is JBS fan, Windmill, 3 points, UK96, and the rest of the If we play blah blah blah we will win. Get real JBS is not that good.

Unfortunantly, no he didnt. I witnessed one of the Kcc players walking up to him wanting to shake his hand, yet he wouldnt. He just leaned his shoulder towards him, wanting him to bump shoulders, or something. It's crazy. Yet, some of Jbs players came over after the game.
cograts kcc.
that was very needed win and good luck i nthe region. But as anybody thought what if these 2 teams meet in the region chamionship -= . talk about for the record books. :1: Confusedecret:
speedy Wrote:the best team won, this time jbs didn't have brian cook or jeff ritchie helping them as they did in the first two games we played them. brian refed in the first one at kcc and jeff the second at jbs. no biased refs this time and the best team got the w, and thats all there is to it. :Clap:

I dont know what everyone keeps talking about - Jeff Ritchie went to Knott Co!!!!!!!
knott_1 Wrote:Unfortunantly, no he didnt. I witnessed one of the Kcc players walking up to him wanting to shake his hand, yet he wouldnt. He just leaned his shoulder towards him, wanting him to bump shoulders, or something. It's crazy. Yet, some of Jbs players came over after the game.
Yea the more I learn about Stepp the more of a joke he becomes to me.
nice signs JBS, really creative. looks like it was midnight for your cinderella story and the glass slipper didn't fit after all. you thought everyone would be flipping over you and your amazing team, when really the cheerleaders were flipping and slipping over themselves. Knott county central boys, you are an amazing team.. we are gonna go all the way this time.. lets give em a reason to talk, we've got the heart and we've got the talent.. we all beleive in you 120 percent and we will be there everystep of the way. you have made us so proud. btw, JBS did you have to canoe back to Pippa Passes, i'm sure the tearshed was outrageous.
Congrats to kcc, the game was a rough called game both ways not only was stepp in foul trouble but so was lindon and mosley. Clark needs to take a page from Cox's book and let his playing do his talking for him, just play the game and earn the respect from everyone. If you are good people know just by how you play and act, you don't need to get everyone's attention with your actions. I think is shows alot of inmaturity for a player to not want to shake hands just because they lost, I think this happened before maybe against Hazard at the all a. I am sure all of those D1 schools would really like to know what kind of a sportsman he is.......
Congrats to KCC on the win. But JBS is a much better team than what they were last night. They have a lot of talent on the team...I hope they start to show the real JBS team, that our fans know they are through the regional tournament. I know they can do it! Although, I'm definitely not taking anything away from Knott Central because they had a good game and came out with the W. I just can't seem to find any respect for the Knott Central fans though. They are rude and extremely disrespectful. It is kind of a disgrace to Knott County, but it's not me, so I guess I don't have to worry about those things. But anyways, good luck to all the 14th region teams (including KCC.) Go JBS!..I know we can do it!