Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 61 June Buchanan 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final. And kudos to Arbys Man for keeping the updates, awesome job man!
-STATS- Wrote:Final. And kudos to Arbys Man for keeping the updates, awesome job man!
Thanks, I cant help it. I just cant wait to hear some excuses now
Arbys Man Wrote:Thanks, I cant help it. I just cant wait to hear some excuses now

So who are you a big fan of?
Way to go KCC. Congrats on the win. Good Luck next week in the Regional Tournament.
-STATS- Wrote:So who are you a big fan of?
well Knott out of those 2 but overall Hazard
-STATS- Wrote:Final. And kudos to Arbys Man for keeping the updates, awesome job man!
:thumpsup:
A big thanks, and Congrat to KCC
Arbys Man Wrote:well Knott out of those 2 but overall Hazard

Good deal, I actually have them going to State as the 14th region rep.
And of course, congrats to Knott Central on winning District!
-STATS- Wrote:Good deal, I actually have them going to State as the 14th region rep.
It would be crazy if Hazard drew JBS
Congrats KCC!
Arbys Man Wrote:It would be crazy if Hazard drew JBS

That would be something, has Hazard played their Dist. title game yet?
Yea they beat Buckhorn by 10 last night, Hicks had 36
To climb a mountain you have to take ONE STEPP AT A TIME!!! Its about time JBS got knocked off their high horse...Whose the hollar rats now??? Poor ol' Clark got fouled out. Betcha never thought that would happen....Go KCC....
congrats kcc.
big win over jbs-= godo luck i nthe 14th region tourney; i am from lcc , and i know that we got beat by them . but still kcc bet jbs-=
but overall.
i would like to good luck to both teams
in the 14th region tournment
:eek:
GREAT GAME TO WATCH! KCC deserved it and just simply wanted it more than JBS did! You could tell in warmups that KCC was ready and JBS seemed flat and a bit intimidated for some reason! KCC's crowd played a BIG ROLE in tonight's game! Just big Congrats to KCC and there school and fans!
Congrats Knott County! Great Game! JBS got 90% of thier points from the perimeter. Difficult to beat quality teams without scoring from the post people.
How many did Clark end up with?
congrats KCC good luck in region
Goch where could ol' JBS_Fan be???? Or are they up in a hollar somewhere?
Big Grin not enough, brother, lol!!!!
-STATS- Wrote:How many did Clark end up with?
hey JBSfan, where are you, and what happened tonight. What happened to the greatest team in the world? What happened to your 30 year old juniors and the two play playbook? (pass it to Clark, pass it to Clint)....not runnin that mouth tonight are ya?
The pep section was crazy!!! The band was awesome!!! The KCC boys were absolutely amazing!!! Tonight KCC showed everyone just ow big of a threat they were in this region, and they did by beating JBS! Good job everyone, congratulations KCC.
Well, I am still waiting on JBS fans to make excuses but, there is none. They simply got outplayed. DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE A PATRIOT crusaders????
Congrats to Coach A, and the Pats for the BIG W.
He's probably hiding in Caney. After that loss JBS will never get back on their feet.

P.S. It Should'v been Jenkins in that game.
Congrats to KCC. Not only their varsity but jv for making them better. Congrats to the coaches for working the team hard and beliveing in them all. Notice to you young JBS kids . I said all the players. At most schools a team are about 20 kids together, not one or two. Great job cheerleaders and fans. Now some questions for JBS. Why do you take it? You young guys why do you set and take playing for a team that the coaches center their off. around one person. It's not to late to get out. Go home. Go to your room and shut the door. Look into the mirror and thank about it. Is it worth staying there. NO. Tate it's not to late for you. Brent why do you take it? Leave while you can. Collins you better hit the door quick. Ryan Conley thank you for coming over thirty minutes after the game was over and congating us with a hand shake.Thats the way you lose with pride for yourself and your school. Not running off the court when the horn sounds. I know it hurts playing against a team that shares the ball and all five players are part of the off. You wish your team would do that. It will never happen. You have bout into a system that is using you for the good of one person. It will never work. Now some of you JBS fans on here challenged KCC, physically and mentally. We were called holler rates, jail inmates, idiots, and more. Tonight you lost to a bunch of kids that played with heart and a purpose. . How did KCC win? Well you would have to be part of the school to know the answer. KCC teaches us about life and reallity. We get an education there but we also learn valuable lessons about ife. We know that some of us will be Doctors, lawyers, teachers, miners and we understand that some of us will do nothing with our life. What I'm trying to say is we understand what it's like to win and loose with pride. What do you get at JBS? An education. You are sheltered from life and it's faults. So when you loose you cant understand what it's like and why it happened. So, you act like one person did when things wasn't going just like he planned. You run the length of the floor with your hands up say "what did I do." Well the three ref's tonight had the balls to call him for the fouls that he cometed. Both head coaches held their hands up all night and complained. Thats not coaching. The sad part the good kids there are seen has being part of that type behaviour. The KCC football team has a prayer for after the game, listen and you might understand how to win and how to lose with pride and respect.
"Dear Lord"
The battles we go through in life.
Give us the chance to play.
The chance to pull strike.
The chance to do it again.
If we should win.
Let it be by the code
with faith and honor held high.
If we should lose.
Let us stand by the road
and cheer as the winners go by.
And day by day
We get better and better
Until we can't be beat.
AMEN PATRIOTS
This idiot, inmate, redneck, holler rat, and moron is of his soap box. Congrats KCC
Congrats to KCC, never saw this one coming. Awesome job guys.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Congrats to KCC. Not only their varsity but jv for making them better. Congrats to the coaches for working the team hard and beliveing in them all. Notice to you young JBS kids . I said all the players. At most schools a team are about 20 kids together, not one or two. Great job cheerleaders and fans. Now some questions for JBS. Why do you take it? You young guys why do you set and take playing for a team that the coaches center their off. around one person. It's not to late to get out. Go home. Go to your room and shut the door. Look into the mirror and thank about it. Is it worth staying there. NO. Tate it's not to late for you. Brent why do you take it? Leave while you can. Collins you better hit the door quick. Ryan Conley thank you for coming over thirty minutes after the game was over and congating us with a hand shake.Thats the way you lose with pride for yourself and your school. Not running off the court when the horn sounds. I know it hurts playing against a team that shares the ball and all five players are part of the off. You wish your team would do that. It will never happen. You have bout into a system that is using you for the good of one person. It will never work. Now some of you JBS fans on here challenged KCC, physically and mentally. We were called holler rates, jail inmates, idiots, and more. Tonight you lost to a bunch of kids that played with heart and a purpose. . How did KCC win? Well you would have to be part of the school to know the answer. KCC teaches us about life and reallity. We get an education there but we also learn valuable lessons about ife. We know that some of us will be Doctors, lawyers, teachers, miners and we understand that some of us will do nothing with our life. What I'm trying to say is we understand what it's like to win and loose with pride. What do you get at JBS? An education. You are sheltered from life and it's faults. So when you loose you cant understand what it's like and why it happened. So, you act like one person did when things wasn't going just like he planned. You run the length of the floor with your hands up say "what did I do." Well the three ref's tonight had the balls to call him for the fouls that he cometed. Both head coaches held their hands up all night and complained. Thats not coaching. The sad part the good kids there are seen has being part of that type behaviour. The KCC football team has a prayer for after the game, listen and you might understand how to win and how to lose with pride and respect.
"Dear Lord"
The battles we go through in life.
Give us the chance to play.
The chance to pull strike.
The chance to do it again.
If we should win.
Let it be by the code
with faith and honor held high.
If we should lose.
Let us stand by the road
and cheer as the winners go by.
And day by day
We get better and better
Until we can't be beat.
AMEN PATRIOTS
This idiot, inmate, redneck, holler rat, and moron is of his soap box. Congrats KCC

I really like the end of the post with the prayer. Thats an awesome prayer there!
Great post benchwarmer. I agree totally......kcc played very hard tonight. they wanted it alot. it was a great game though.. give credit to the jbs boys...they have had a really tough week...a week with things that never should of happened..but they got outplayed congrats kcc.
Congrats KCC you played with heart and you played well..Keep it rolling through region tourny.
Awesome Job KCC!
Pages: 1 2 3 4