Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Paintsville
After listening to some of the Paintsville players' comments today and from what I heard from some of the parents this could be the biggest beat down anybody has ever seen. Paintsville wants to come out and beat Prestsonburg worse than Shelby Valley did earlier in the season to prove how good they really are. My new prediction, and this is no joke.

Paintsville - 110
Prestonsburg - 45
Disco Stu Wrote:After listening to some of the Paintsville players' comments today and from what I heard from some of the parents this could be the biggest beat down anybody has ever seen. Paintsville wants to come out and beat Prestsonburg worse than Shelby Valley did earlier in the season to prove how good they really are. My new prediction, and this is no joke.

Paintsville - 110
Prestonsburg - 45

DAAANG! :yikes: I hope! LOL!
Paintsville
Disco Stu Wrote:After listening to some of the Paintsville players' comments today and from what I heard from some of the parents this could be the biggest beat down anybody has ever seen. Paintsville wants to come out and beat Prestsonburg worse than Shelby Valley did earlier in the season to prove how good they really are. My new prediction, and this is no joke.

Paintsville - 110
Prestonsburg - 45

They might want to come out and lay a "beat down" on this team, but I don't think they should have to live up to any expectations other than their own. Sure Valley beat them pretty good, but that was a completely different Blackcat team that what's playing now. They are playing good team basketball, but I don't see them winning....especially on Senior Night at Paintsville. Tigers by 17.

Paintsville - 110
Prestonsburg - 45

Yes, I also heard that was the same garbage being talked before the JC game. I will agree with most posters, when you go to Paintsville the visiting team spots the home team about 10 points, they are hard to beat in the Kingdom. Prestonburg would love to win this game, but in the whole skeam of things it dont mean much at this time. Also, If I were Paintsville's players I would be concerned about the winning instead of the margin...
Well for one, I don't wanna see Paintsville beat anyone that bad, it's classless and proves nothing. IF Paintsville shows up to play like they are capable and not to the competetion, they could win this game by 25-30, but knowin them they won't. I say Paintsville by 10.
Come on P-burg.....
EagleMom Wrote:Come on P-burg.....

:thatsfunn
Redneck Wrote::thatsfunn

:flame: So your laughing at someone for giving support to the team they like in non- combative way? :booo:
Pville will have their hands full, Just hope we dont have another brawl like they did in the 90's. Does anyone remember that
jOHn:316 Wrote:Pville will have their hands full, Just hope we dont have another brawl like they did in the 90's. Does anyone remember that

Yep. You can watch it on youtube.com. I missed it, was shipped off to college.