Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Paintsville
My prediction is:

Pburg-55
pville-54
when do they play?
Tuesday.
Paintsville is going to come out and prove how good they really are in this game.

Paintsville 92
Prestonsburg 48
Disco Stu Wrote:Paintsville is going to come out and prove how good they really are in this game.

Paintsville 92
Prestonsburg 48
HAHA NO WAY IN HELL. I believe this game will be alot closer than people think. Prestonsburg is playing some very good ball as of lately, their establishing their inside game much better than they were at the beginning of the season and their shooting much better. If Johnson Central can win by 10 and then so can Prestonsburg.
Im going to take Paintsville by 12 points.
yea i think the blackcats are goin to come to play and will come out with a win...
I have to go with Paintsville by 15.
I am going with the Tigers on senior night. Go get 'em seniors!!!
Paintsville in a bounceback game, 20+.
Paintsville by 10
Depends on which Paintsville team and coaches show up!! If the good Tigers show, then I'll say Tigers by 20. If the bad Tigers show, the Tigers will probably get by with a 10 point win or less since Pburg seems to be playing better lately.
phsblackcats Wrote:My prediction is:

Pburg-55
pville-54

Are you serious?

Paintsville:85
Prestonsburg:53
Paintsville releases some frustration on the blackcats.
Paintsville-95
Prestonsburg-72
I think Pburg will keep it close, but Pville comes away with it by 5
Paintsville should win pretty easily if they are as good as they say they are.

Painstville 74
Prestonsburg 60
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tigers by double digits.
Paintsville by 9.
Paintsville by twice any much as points scored by the lowest starter.......Try and figure that one out.
Tigers better come to play, Cause u know p-burg will. Its like when teams play UK, They would rather beat paintsville than teams in the own district. Tigers in a close one
Tigers-81
Blackcats-72
These two teams are pretty big rivals, so Prestonsburg will and can play with Paintsville. But if the team that beat South Floyd and East Ridge show up then Prestonsburg has a real good shot at pulling this one out or keep it within 5. But if the team that played Allen Central and Betsy Layne show up then Prestonsburg will get beat by around 15.
Paintsville by 17.

Its at Painstville, on senior night. With the good ball Pburg has been playing lately, and if, as sumone else said, the "Bad Tigers" show up, the Blackcats might have a better shot. But I'm gussing Paintsville will want a good win after the JC game, and its their senior night.
Paintsville by at least 20
I think it will just depend on which Prestonsburg and which Paintsville team shows up. No matter what though I think it will be a close game. I think it will come down to which team wants it the most.
pville by 10+
Super_de Wrote:pville by 10+

Yea that looks about right.
pburg, but id still like to see paintsville win it
I think this game will be close.Prestonsbug has a pretty good inside game right now. The only question will be if the Tigers come out with energy or will they be two steps behind each play like they were Thursday when the Eagles beat them.I'll say Landon will have a big night scoring around 30 pts.,but will it be enough?IMO I don't think it will be.

Prestonsbug-63
Paintsville-60
P-burg is playin better as of late...but the edge still goes to Paintsville. I say P-ville by 14.
Paintsville isnt going to let Pburg beat them, Its Sr. night and they wont let down Van, Ross, and Meeks.

Paintsvill by 15+