Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 86 Powell Co. 83
at the end it started to get bad....it wasnt only the refs fault tho.....the clock keeper let the time run when it wasnt supposed to powell lost about 4 seconds there and they was forced to travel the court in 4 seconds and make a 3 when they should have had 9
ohh please quit laming the refs you big baby..... i think we need to make a suggestion to the moderators that people only 21 should be on here and get these kids off here they are junking the site up. Sportsfreak is obviously a player from powell co and he offers zero to this site but bs
yes i do play for powell co get over it....im not crying about it im just saying powell may have been able to knock down a 3 in 9 seconds easier than hey would have in 4...........and by the way u spell u sound like your under the age of 21
I figured you played for powell county
sportsfreak22 Wrote:yes i do play for powell co get over it....im not crying about it im just saying powell may have been able to knock down a 3 in 9 seconds easier than hey would have in 4...........and by the way u spell u sound like your under the age of 21
Who cares if he/her is under 21. What does that matter?
it dont
and im just pointing out facts of the powell-pcc game
thedarkside Wrote:watever, trust me powell isnt in the same league as perry.... i would say playin within 3 points of perry was a really goodnight for powell
Hey fella, you are in denial to make a foolish statement like that. Powell county has proven themselves over the past month, this was no fluke by any means, and i believe with the team they have and the bright young coach they have they can beat anyone in the 14th region. They may not win the region, but with what they have going right now, it will take a great effort by any of the other top teams in the region to send them home. So to say powell is not in the same league as perry is RIDICULOUS
SportsKrazee Wrote:Congrats to PCC
Was the calling bad in this one bigcuntry?

Idk to tell you the truth SportsKrazee. You would say it was if you watched the last 3 mins of the game. But if you watched the first of the game it was well officiated. You cant really blame the outcome of the game on the refs. Even tho they did miss a few big calls at the end of the game. If you want to win in High School Basketball then you need to learn how to play with bad calls and tough breaks. You need to expect bad calls in the game and just play through it.
This game is just another example of how the 14th region is up for grabs. Several teams seem to be peaking just at the right time.
i agree enforcer
Congrats to Perry.
enforcer Wrote:This game is just another example of how the 14th region is up for grabs. Several teams seem to be peaking just at the right time.

Should shape up to be one heck of a regional tourney!:letsparty
Roundball_Hero Wrote:Should shape up to be one heck of a regional tourney!:letsparty
From what i've seen and heard it sounds like it will be a classic
thedarkside Wrote:watever, trust me powell isnt in the same league as perry.... i would say playin within 3 points of perry was a really goodnight for powell

Powell isnt in the same league? are you serious, they beat Hazard by 10, and they could beat Perry, Powell is top 3 team in the region when playing like they can, like against Hazard, but when playing sad like they usualy have, like against Knott, then they are out of the top 6.
windmill Wrote:Powell isnt in the same league? are you serious, they beat Hazard by 10, and they could beat Perry, Powell is top 3 team in the region when playing like they can, like against Hazard, but when playing sad like they usualy have, like against Knott, then they are out of the top 6.
i agree...very tough team when they show theyre talent....if they dont show it they dont play too well.....but they have alot fo senior leadership on that team and that helps alot with a good young coach