Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs Letcher 2/6/17
If those point totals are right for each Q then the 2nd quarter was 26-13 letcher right?
I believe so, yeah.
Letcher closed the half with an 18-3 run - Hall hit several tough shots.
I think it was 26-12 in the second quarter.

Nothing against Letcher. Dickie Adams is one of my favorites over there and always does a great job. I have trouble watching incorrect information getting passed along like that.
Nothing incorrect. It was Letchers game to lose when the 3rd quarter started and that's what they did. Definitely excited to see them come tournament time though.
The part where Letcher outplayed them for "three quarters" is pretty clearly incorrect, false or a lie, whichever term you want, if you're interested in the truth.
I agree with HCS. Letcher had a good run in the second quarter which was the result of Hall making some wild shots and having a great quarter. HC slept walked through the first half but dominated LCC the rest of the game. There is no way you could say LCC won 3 quarters. They won one quarter. As soon as HC started making Hall go right she became ineffective. Maggard is a good player but not strong enough yet to handle someone like Gross. This two games in a row HC has started slow. It is always good to come back and win those kind of games but HC doesn't need to make a habit of this.
I have long thought a team should get some credit for leading at the half.LCC would be one of the top teams in the region if we kept that stat. Also I think it's crazy we don't keep a stat for games we could have won or lead for a long time. We are destroying the game by just going by the final score. I'm behind you LCC let's keep winning that first half and we will eventually get some recognition
That's funny Big Hammer. I'm just saying the so called "best team in the mountains" shouldn't have got outplayed by LCC period.
I don't think anyone from Harlan County is calling themselves the "best team in the mountains," but WYMT has to put somewhere there and they've won 20 straight and beat quite a few good teams.
I've been watching basketball for about 40 years and I've not seen anyone win them all yet or not have some bad games. I still don't get the point of lying about the game though, then trashing Harlan County when someone points out what you said was a fantasy.
I'm a 14 th region fan and I will tell you HCS Harlan County is the best team in the mountains no doubt
They definitely didn't look like it. Sorry pal.
BallFan11 Wrote:They definitely didn't look like it. Sorry pal.

I agree they didn't play very good against lcc and still won easy and that's a sign of a good team. Just the facts pal
Being down at halftime isn't winning easy. They didn't coast to the win. I don't know what you're smoking but keep it away from me. Pal.
They were up 19 with 1:50 left when the starters were taken out. I've been much bigger wins, but it wasn't exactly close.
There you go again leaving out the fact we was leading at the end of the first half. Why won't you give LCC some credit. We went cold in the 2nd half and Harlan got hot but the refs was against us and we got tired and had foul trouble and one of our players was out. OMG give us some props
BallFan11 Wrote:Being down at halftime isn't winning easy. They didn't coast to the win. I don't know what you're smoking but keep it away from me. Pal.

Ok if you think this was a close game then I will agree with you. Old pal I can't tell you what I'm smoking lol
Big Hammer Wrote:There you go again leaving out the fact we was leading at the end of the first half. Why won't you give LCC some credit. We went cold in the 2nd half and Harlan got hot but the refs was against us and we got tired and had foul trouble and one of our players was out. OMG give us some props

Sorry hammer I keep forgetting about them leading at half they do deserve more credit my bad
Y'all are some basketball experts, I forgot. I should see you coaching on tv soon right? Oh wait y'all spend your time downing high schoolers LOL nevermind.
BallFan11 Wrote:Y'all are some basketball experts, I forgot. I should see you coaching on tv soon right? Oh wait y'all spend your time downing high schoolers LOL nevermind.

Don't think anyone said a word about high schoolers ,just you lol
No one is downing high schoolers or even coaches, just a fan who bends the truth a lot and can't admit it.
Who out played who? Who won the second two minutes of the thirds quarter? We out scored you for 8 minutes and should have won. The refs cheated us the first three seconds of the fourth quarter and coaches couldnt coach for five minutes. Excuse why we lost and how we didn't score enough for three minutes. Gee you all at the end of the day and at the end of next year Harlan county won and Letcher lost. Some time the ball bounces your way and sometimes it just goes flat
Snow Wrote:Who out played who? Who won the second two minutes of the thirds quarter? We out scored you for 8 minutes and should have won. The refs cheated us the first three seconds of the fourth quarter and coaches couldnt coach for five minutes. Excuse why we lost and how we didn't score enough for three minutes. Gee you all at the end of the day and at the end of next year Harlan county won and Letcher lost. Some time the ball bounces your way and sometimes it just goes flat

School teacher???? Lol