Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ North Laurel 11/04/16
But now :gtfo:
Cards are improving. Jags have leveled out. Lot more excitement on South side of town.
N. Laurel wins in a good, tight ballgame. by 7
Jags don't seem to play with much heart this year. They're out there, but just kind of go through the motions last couple games. This is a rivalry game though, so I look for Larkey to have them ready. I'll take the jags 42-35
I thought Whitley already won that.
pjdoug Wrote:South Laurel will win the Mediocre Bowl

I thought Whitley already won that.
North should win this game, but I think South will win this game. 20-16 Cards
jim rome Wrote:But now :gtfo:
How about you :gtfo: and take Hillary with you
Wildcat18 Wrote:North should win this game, but I think South will win this game. 20-16 Cards
Confusederiously: WTH?
worncleat Wrote:Our little brother has made some improvements but lets not celebrate mediocre wins...who have they beat?

Well, they are they only team in the county to beat a team with a winning record.

Opposing teams records. NL-42-48
SL-55-45
Same opponents NL-25 Lincoln-47 NL-22 WC-23
SL-42 Lincoln-35 SL-25 WC-34

Records of teams lost to. NL-20-20
SL-38-12
So neither have really beaten anyone. But South does have the only win against a team over .500 and has played a lot tougher schedule. You could realistically see South with 7 wins, if given the same schedule as North. But if North plays South schedule, I could only see 4 wins. So I think you're asking the wrong question. What has North done?
Wildcat18 Wrote:North should win this game, but I think South will win this game. 20-16 Cards
and you should definitely consider never posting again. NOW :gtfo:
Jags will win this one easily because it is south, North will get fired up to play when it comes to the crosstown rival. I doubt they make it pass the next round but this streak will stay alive. I'll say Jags-36 Dirty birds-14
jim rome Wrote:But now :gtfo:

:igiveup:
Van Hagar Wrote:I thought Whitley already won that.

They did. when they beat your mediocre jaguars.

should?:why::pondering:
pjdoug Wrote:They did. when they beat your mediocre jaguars.

Thanks for proving my point there Einstein.
Van Hagar Wrote:Thanks for proving my point there Einstein.

You're welcome loser. next Friday you can sit at home and listen to South Laurel on the radio.
Only way I see south winning is if they keep Grubb at QB. Kid is an amazing athlete and a playmaker.
Did Leslie bring there starters for that South game Confusednicker:
Since Grubb was made the full time QB starting with the Pulaski game, he will undoubtedly be at QB for the entire game against North Laurel unless they get a big enough lead that they decide to rest him towards the end of the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Since Grubb was made the full time QB starting with the Pulaski game, he will undoubtedly be at QB for the entire game against North Laurel unless they get a big enough lead that they decide to rest him towards the end of the game.

Go Cardinals!
pjdoug Wrote:You're welcome loser. next Friday you can sit at home and listen to South Laurel on the radio.

That's MISTER Loser to you there sir.👅
Van Hagar Wrote:That's MISTER Loser to you there sir.👅

:closeenough:
They have the exact same team with one new player....one player can't win a game like this.
We all know the north Laurel beat the breaks off of South Laurel in the beginning of the season really bad. The only difference in the South Laurel team now is that they have one new player at quarterback. One player cannot win a game. On North Laurel side the got their middle linebacker back who is having a stellar performance this year with over 90 tackles in 7 games and everyone is now, fairly healthy. They have a great quarterback, good running backs and receivers that can catch! South just doesn't have any talent but Grubbs if you truly call that talent when all he can do is run the ball.....sry but North wins 46-15......prove me differently. ...
But has issues getting hit and throwing the ball 10 yards...lol
Sig Wrote:We all know the north Laurel beat the breaks off of South Laurel in the beginning of the season really bad. The only difference in the South Laurel team now is that they have one new player at quarterback. One player cannot win a game. On North Laurel side the got their middle linebacker back who is having a stellar performance this year with over 90 tackles in 7 games and everyone is now, fairly healthy. They have a great quarterback, good running backs and receivers that can catch! South just doesn't have any talent but Grubbs if you truly call that talent when all he can do is run the ball.....sry but North wins 46-15......prove me differently. ...
Confusednicker::hilarious:
I have been out of town couldn't let the JAGS hit the field tonight without this faithful fan checking in. The Jags, have been up and down this season there is always a lot goes on behind the scenes no one knows about with a team. That being said, my prediction is: the Jags win this one to play another day! They have the athletes that will come together to see that this is another "W" for the Jaguar team! They aren't going to come out and lay down because SL is using a QB they should have been using all along! NL's defense will rise to the occasion, we have seen them do it too many times before. North will be spot on in this game!

GO JAGS!!

:football::football:
Which Jags team shows up tonight will be the deciding factor. They have been Jeklye and Hyde this year.
Where are all you South Laurel people at now? LoL......ha ha