Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel @ North Laurel 11/04/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

Last meeting 08/19/16......North Laurel 31.... South Laurel 00

North Laurel 6-4
South Laurel 5-5
Superman Grubb was out saving Gotham in their last meeting, but he has finally returned to the Cardinal's nest, so the Jags aren't going to be so lucky this time!:truestory:
South is hotter than a firecracker TongueirateSho

South Laurel 35
North Laurel 28
How hot is a firecracker??

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:How hot is a firecracker??

Smile

Pretty hot :devilflam
South Laurel 28-21
This game is up in the air for me. South has improved every single game this year and their fan base is awesome.

Think I'll go for the under dog.

South 28
North 21
I'll say this again... That man on the South Laurel sideline can flat out coach and get the kids ready to go to war .
How are these 2 playing each other in the 1st round? Hard to believe 2 teams in the same county are in different districts in the same class.
killbilly usmc Wrote:How are these 2 playing each other in the 1st round? Hard to believe 2 teams in the same county are in different districts in the same class.

North wanted out of Pulaski and Southwestern district I guessed..:pondering:
South by 7. Cards coaching staff has done a great job this year.
Game of the night! South has come miles this year, and North seems to have slipped a little. One things for sure, this won't be a shutout for either team. I look for lots of scoring. Whoever has the ball last!
I look for North to seal the ends and load the box in this game, and make Grubb beat them with his arm. Grubb can definitely do that, and I look for Dalton, Lovins, and Dethrage to have big games. I think Dalton has a huge game, and South wins by a td.
South Laurel - 35

North Laurel - 21
North 31-21
Jags 21-20
wow most folks taking south. is this football?
I dont think North is playing well as of late and South has gotten a lot better since August. this game will come down to Turnovers. I like South Laurel 28 North 21
killbilly usmc Wrote:How are these 2 playing each other in the 1st round? Hard to believe 2 teams in the same county are in different districts in the same class.

North and South basketball, baseball and softball are in different districts also I think.
dinnie burden of south laurel should be getting coach of the year recognition at some level, district, region, or state.
Our little brother has made some improvements but lets not celebrate mediocre wins...who have they beat?
worncleat Wrote:Our little brother has made some improvements but lets not celebrate mediocre wins...who have they beat?

Not so sure you have the room to talk about mediocre wins considering one their mediocre wins was against Lincoln County who steam rolled North Laurel. :popcorn:
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Not so sure you have the room to talk about mediocre wins considering one their mediocre wins was against Lincoln County who steam rolled North Laurel. :popcorn:

:Thumbs::flame:
jim rome Wrote:dinnie burden of south laurel should be getting coach of the year recognition at some level, district, region, or state.

I agree that Donnie should.
Who has South beat that has a winning record?
South may have improved, but not 31 points improvement..
North by 21
Bobcat4years Wrote:Who has South beat that has a winning record?
North by 21

Well...you had to ask :lmao:

Unlike North Laurel, South Laurel did beat a team with a winning record and that just so happens to be against 9-1 Leslie County, who put a shellacking on the best district 8 has to offer in Whitley County. :welcome:
Bobcat4years Wrote:Who has South beat that has a winning record?
North by 21

Leslie County 9-1
It will be a much closer game this time but I don't see them making up a 31 point difference so I got to go with the North
worncleat Wrote:Our little brother has made some improvements but lets not celebrate mediocre wins...who have they beat?

South Laurel will win the Mediocre Bowl
pjdoug Wrote:South Laurel will win the Mediocre Bowl

:notbad:
Pages: 1 2 3