Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
100.00%
Fairview
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Fairview 10/14
Orange Blaze Wrote:Don't let the lack of trash talking fool you. If you would have read this thread a a few years ago it would not have been civil at all it would have made the Raceland/Paintsville thread look like we are best friends lol. Fairview is down this year and there isn't as much excitement about this game as there has been in the past.
that's because the south greenup rams have always had Fairview at the tip of their tounge. and always consumed with out of district kids. well guess what now that a few of former raceland kids play college football not one of their bio's read from raceland ky..they all say south Portsmouth..greenup. or somewhere else. not raceland ky. by the way I remember very well last year rams where high and mighty and Fairview BEAT them at home!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. YES FAIRVIEW IS DOWN AND RACELAND SHOULD WIN THIS GAME, BUT BY NO MEANS ARE ALL THE RACELAND KIDS HOMEGROWN!!:flame:

SOUTH GREENUP 36

FAIRVIEW 8
scrappy coco Wrote:that's because the south greenup rams have always had Fairview at the tip of their tounge. and always consumed with out of district kids. well guess what now that a few of former raceland kids play college football not one of their bio's read from raceland ky..they all say south Portsmouth..greenup. or somewhere else. not raceland ky. by the way I remember very well last year rams where high and mighty and Fairview BEAT them at home!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. YES FAIRVIEW IS DOWN AND RACELAND SHOULD WIN THIS GAME, BUT BY NO MEANS ARE ALL THE RACELAND KIDS HOMEGROWN!!:flame:

SOUTH GREENUP 36

FAIRVIEW 8

It's nice to see that you still know how to bark. No where in my comment that you quoted did I say anything about transfers, I just said that the Rams and Eagles historically don't get along very well. I honestly hope to see your program get back to being competitive again because we have had some battles in the past. As far as our roster goes yes we have had transfers in the past but so has everyone else but please name players on our team that transfered to Raceland during their high school career.
Raceland does not have any kids that play varsity that transferred to Raceland in high school
Crappy Coo Coo flies again!
I hope the Rams play smart and don't lose their tempers if the Eagles try and play dirty. It would be bad to see them fall to 3rd place if they (lose to Paintsville and some how the Eagles) if they happened to lose some starters for not keeping their heads in the game. They will need everyone next week....imo
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland does not have any kids that play varsity that transferred to Raceland in high school
Go easy on Crappy Co(conut) Nut. He's having to get used to being on midcard status again & not in the main event at WrestleMania. :biggrin:
scrappy coco Wrote:that's because the south greenup rams have always had Fairview at the tip of their tounge. and always consumed with out of district kids. well guess what now that a few of former raceland kids play college football not one of their bio's read from raceland ky..they all say south Portsmouth..greenup. or somewhere else. not raceland ky. by the way I remember very well last year rams where high and mighty and Fairview BEAT them at home!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. YES FAIRVIEW IS DOWN AND RACELAND SHOULD WIN THIS GAME, BUT BY NO MEANS ARE ALL THE RACELAND KIDS HOMEGROWN!!:flame:

SOUTH GREENUP 36

FAIRVIEW 8
Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Let me at 'em Uncle Scooby ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Oh oh help me Shaggy, I think we're about to get nutered ! ! ! !
Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch ! ! ! ! !
This really hurts Uncle Scooby ! ! ! !
CoachfromtheStands Wrote:I hope the Rams play smart and don't lose their tempers if the Eagles try and play dirty. It would be bad to see them fall to 3rd place if they (lose to Paintsville and some how the Eagles) if they happened to lose some starters for not keeping their heads in the game. They will need everyone next week....imo

I don't see that happening , the kids all like each other for the most part , a few of the old farts still hang on to the hate so there might be two old turds fighting on the way out with their canes or something but not the kids
Orange Blaze Wrote:It's nice to see that you still know how to bark. No where in my comment that you quoted did I say anything about transfers, I just said that the Rams and Eagles historically don't get along very well. I honestly hope to see your program get back to being competitive again because we have had some battles in the past. As far as our roster goes yes we have had transfers in the past but so has everyone else but please name players on our team that transfered to Raceland during their high school career.

Careful with the transfers talk Blaze, you might get accused of Recruiting Confusednicker:
swampdonkey Wrote:Careful with the transfers talk Blaze, you might get accused of Recruiting Confusednicker:

Well I don't know about that, I haven't had a chance to print off my business cards yet lol.
Raceland gets kids in all the time.. they had a nice pipeline from Russell and Greenup at one time.
Name them!!!
They can't
One from Russell helped Raceland turn the corner in three athletic programs.
If your talking about Connor he moved to Raceland in 6th or 7th grade its not like he moved in 10 -12 grade .
Bill Tom Ross got hammered for this crap for years.Idk of any kids I played with that ever transferred in.Maybe three I can think of at the most.And none of them where worth a crap!I grew up with everybody I played with.Now they might have lived in Greenup or Russell district but I played football with the same group of kids from 2nd grade till I graduated!
So it matters when they moved? Transfer is a transfer. All schools have had them not just the Rams.

SOUTH GREENUP 36

FAIRVIEW 8

So basically you're saying kids like John Cherry, Nathanial Davidson and Bailey Walker are not home grown?? As in brought in from neighboring towns?
Even if we have had kids transfer from other schools it happens everywhere. The kids that have transfered over the years have usually came from schools within Greenup County just like we have kids transfer out to schools within the county. It's not like we've been going out of state and making up addresses within the district to "prove" the transfer was legitimate.
Bailey and John have always lived and played at Raceland . Nathaniel lives in Ashland and moved to Raceland in 6th grade for reasons that have nothing to do with football trust me I know
Is there any teams in area homegrown anymore? I highly doubt it in most sports. Those days are long gone.
As far as this game goes, how does Fairview look in terms of injuries?
Fairview dressed 21 last week and I'm pretty sure that's the most they will have after all the season ending injuries
Scareview should just forfeit this game.
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Raceland gets kids in all the time.. they had a nice pipeline from Russell and Greenup at one time.

If you build it they will come.
Not even close i hope you enjoy your Scooby doo reruns on cartoon network. Its scrappy coco from don't mess with the zohan. Adam Sandler movie. Moron
scrappy coco Wrote:Not even close i hope you enjoy your Scooby doo reruns on cartoon network. Its scrappy coco from don't mess with the zohan. Adam Sandler movie. Moron

Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf ! ! ! ! !
And Arf Arf Arf ! ! ! !