Poll: Frankfort @ Paintsville 8/26
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frankfort
20.00%
Paintsville
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort @ Paintsville 8/26
To be fair, that was nearly all coming from two men, and one foul mouthed woman. Those three were ridiculous.
While walking out of the game a parent and two school children from Frankfort chanted Black Lives matter and redneck cheaters trying to get a rise outa me and my wife. People like that aren't worth responding too. What the hell does a high school ballgame where your team is clearly outmatched have to do with black lives matter?
BigMelon63 Wrote:While walking out of the game a parent and two school children from Frankfort chanted Black Lives matter and redneck cheaters trying to get a rise outa me and my wife. People like that aren't worth responding too. What the hell does a high school ballgame where your team is clearly outmatched have to do with black lives matter?
They simply wanted a story to go back to Frankfort to tell their friends about "the backward ass hillbillies fought us but I stood up!" It's ridiculous and an insult to actual intelligent people, as well as being a waste of perfectly good oxygen. Kudos to you for not responding to that claptrap.
I actually coached Frankfort's starting center when I was with Scott County Youth League football.
I like that kid Tyler Couch, hope he does well. He will be missed at Lex Cath. Dad Joey is a hoop and mom is not shabby either. Paintsville wins by 2 TD.