Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frankfort @ Paintsville 8/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paintsville hosts the Panthers of Frankfort, coming off a 43-0 win against Sheldon Clark. Frankfort comes into this one 1-0 after defeating Paris 22-14.

Last year the Tigers traveled to Frankfort and came away with a 43-0 win. Who wins this 1A matchup?
This should be a little better game to judge how well Paintsville is going to be.. As well as Frankfort.
Paintsville - 38

Frankfort - 14
Paintsville.
Paintsville will have a little more challenge in this one, but they still get the Win

Paintsville 42

Frankfort 18
Paintsville by as much as they want. Like alot of the teams in the NEKY area, especially the Tigers and Raceland, their schedules look alot tougher than they truly are when looking at the names on the schedule. But the truth of the matter is, many of the big names on their schedules, outside of Pikeville, Ashland, and Belfry, are down.
Tigers by 14
I don't think Painstville is what they were last year. It appears that Frankfort is on the way up. I'm just going with Frankfort in the upset.
I also think this will be a lot closer game than people thinks. But in the end my third year sleeper team wins a barn burner or grass burner. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Paintsville 56
Frankfort 42
Tigers
Frankfort is down again. Tigers by 28+.
Phelps will put on a big show
I'm still a little shocked at the score of Frankfort and Paris. I thought Frankfort should of put up more than 22.
64SUR Wrote:I also think this will be a lot closer game than people thinks. But in the end my third year sleeper team wins a barn burner or grass burner. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Paintsville 56
Frankfort 42

Better not be burning to much grass 😂
bac2369 Wrote:I'm still a little shocked at the score of Frankfort and Paris. I thought Frankfort should of put up more than 22.

I think what you seen was a young team learning how to win. What I could tell was they had a lead and wasn't as focused in the second half. The game with Paris wasn't that close as final score. Frankfort played some other kids early in the 4th. I felt like Frankfort left 2-3 touchdowns on the field.

As for this week advantage has to go to Paintsville. More experience and size up front. Plus they are at home.
Paintsville- 42
Frankfort- 14
Paintsville in a rout.
Good luck Tigers!!
Tigers take care of business
Tigers-50
Frankfort-7
It won't let me start an update thread on my phone.

End of the first quarter.

Paintsville 21
Frankfort 0
10:45 to go in 2nd quarter: Paintsville 28 Frankfort 0
6:46 to go in 2nd quarter: Paintsville 35 Frankfort 0
Paintsville in a route...Paintsville and Pikeville is going to be a battle in late November.
3:09 to go in 2nd quarter: Paintsville 42 Frankfort 0
Halftime

Paintsville 42
Frankfort 0
Thoughts and prayers for Ben Daniels. Left the game in the 2nd quarter with an apparent knee injury.
Tigers picking back up were they left off last year
Start of the 2nd half, the Tiger reserves are in.
Frankfort fans are a disgrace!
All they did was scream "cheaters" and "racist" all night long!
Really people?
What a joke.
OffTheHook Wrote:Frankfort fans are a disgrace!
All they did was scream "cheaters" and "racist" all night long!
Really people?
What a joke.

Dumb question.... why were they doing this?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Dumb question.... why were they doing this?
They were yelling at the refs all night, thinking there should have been a penalty on Paintsville every single play.
Pages: 1 2