Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Coaching Changes
Going through the process is what is happening. If Fraley is fortunate enough to get the job at PC, he better grab it. Wright is not going anywhere.
Mjolnir Wrote:Going through the process is what is happening. If Fraley is fortunate enough to get the job at PC, he better grab it. Wright is not going anywhere.
Wanna bet? Wright is gone. Does the phrase Steak and Eggs mean anything to you.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:How does Voight just get 2 years whenever he accomplished about the same as previous staff if based on performance and they got 5 years. Voight must not have enough family in Somerset. Politics have ruined PC basketball and will continue to do so.
How is this for politics? Farley to PC, Goover to SW. Central Office has to be fair to both parties. This is what I think is going to happen.
jim rome Wrote:don't play dumb, everyone in the county knows what kids are leaving South Western and going to PC.

I think everyone in the county knows about two? But will there be others?
Frozen Tundra Wrote:How does Voight just get 2 years whenever he accomplished about the same as previous staff if based on performance and they got 5 years. Voight must not have enough family in Somerset. Politics have ruined PC basketball and will continue to do so.

The previous staff attended team camps during the summer, and practiced during the year.
jim rome Wrote:don't play dumb, everyone in the county knows what kids are leaving South Western and going to PC.

Please enlighten me.
I have heard Fitzgerald and Butt are headed to PC and Gover to Wayne Co.
When is Coach Wright gonna be let go since they already let Coach Voight go from PC?
Willie Turnover Wrote:I have heard Fitzgerald and Butt are headed to PC and Gover to Wayne Co.

Fact and fact on the first two, but don't be surprised if Gover stays at SW with his dad coaching.
It seems there have been a lot of eggs put in to the basket of the current 8th grade class at northern PC. They were originally in the class of 2019 and all got held back to class of 2020. They are firing and hiring coaches all to try to keep this class together. Hope it all pans out and they win multiple titles. If not there will be a lot of sad PC fans/parents that have spent a lot of time and effort to manufacture a title with this group.
Rumor today. Dave Fraley will be Coach at PC.
Other Names I have Heard John Fraley, Steve Wright, Chris Fitzgerald, Brandon Cooper, Brad Gover, James Powell, Todd Woods, Steven Butcher, Don Daniels, Shawn Thacker, an assistant from Lincoln Co., Jeff Cothron, Tim Rice, Dudley Hilton, Chris Tilley, Doug Eads, Pat Summitt, and Gary Sewell.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Other Names I have Heard John Fraley, Steve Wright, Chris Fitzgerald, Brandon Cooper, Brad Gover, James Powell, Todd Woods, Steven Butcher, Don Daniels, Shawn Thacker, an assistant from Lincoln Co., Jeff Cothron, Tim Rice, Dudley Hilton, Chris Tilley, Doug Eads, Pat Summitt, and Gary Sewell.

Lot's of names will be tossed around until someone is hired. I think it will be John Fraley, with Shannon helping Him. Dave will be around also. JMO
:insane:
Cellking Wrote:Lot's of names will be tossed around until someone is hired. I think it will be John Fraley, with Shannon helping Him. Dave will be around also. JMO
:insane:

Cellking I heard that McCrearys coach has applied also.
One thing is for sure, it will be a Fraley, Gover, or someone born and raised in Casey County. So my advise to any person interested in the PC job and don't meet any of the above criteria, please don't waste your time. PC has never hired the best available, this time will be no different.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:One thing is for sure, it will be a Fraley, Gover, or someone born and raised in Casey County. So my advise to any person interested in the PC job and don't meet any of the above criteria, please don't waste your time. PC has never hired the best available, this time will be no different.

I agree. Ask Jeff Jackson. Let's see, Jackson, Voight, PC is probably the only school in the nation that chooses Voight. Not fair to the kids, fans, or anyone who supports PC basketball.
Trophy Room Wrote:I agree. Ask Jeff Jackson. Let's see, Jackson, Voight, PC is probably the only school in the nation that chooses Voight. Not fair to the kids, fans, or anyone who supports PC basketball.

so Jackson applied for the job the last time around .. And you know this to be true?
Warrior 2002 Wrote:One thing is for sure, it will be a Fraley, Gover, or someone born and raised in Casey County. So my advise to any person interested in the PC job and don't meet any of the above criteria, please don't waste your time. PC has never hired the best available, this time will be no different.
So are you saying a Fraley is not the man for the job?
Trophy Room Wrote:I agree. Ask Jeff Jackson. Let's see, Jackson, Voight, PC is probably the only school in the nation that chooses Voight. Not fair to the kids, fans, or anyone who supports PC basketball.

Hmm, I thought you were sad that Voight was let go? You seem to be an advocate from the statement above.
Catfan09 Wrote:Hmm, I thought you were sad that Voight was let go? You seem to be an advocate from the statement above.

I do think it is sad on PC's part to let him go the way they did. Especially when everyone in the county knew it was coming except him. As an administration, I don't think there should be leaks about letting your coach go until it's done. The PC faithful can say this isn't true, but it is. SW fans knew at Christmas Jon Fraley was leaving SW and going to PC. The talk of the kids leaving SW and going to play for the Fraleys at PC has been going on that long also. A select few at SW knew what was going to happen and it shouldn't be like that, you don't make these decisions midway thru a season and publicize them.
Ninja Wrote:so Jackson applied for the job the last time around .. And you know this to be true?
Let me answer this. Yes stupid. You being the biggest Pulaski homer on here knows he wanted the job also. For whatever reason you like playing dumb.
jim rome Wrote:Let me answer this. Yes stupid. You being the biggest Pulaski homer on here knows he wanted the job also. For whatever reason you like playing dumb.

knew of interest but did not know he applied. there's a difference. I'm not surprised to see you chime in.
jim rome Wrote:Let me answer this. Yes stupid. You being the biggest Pulaski homer on here knows he wanted the job also. For whatever reason you like playing dumb.
There's a lot of things in this thread that are inaccurate. This is one of them. He wasn't an option, for reasons of his own choosing.
Ninja Wrote:knew of interest but did not know he applied. there's a difference. I'm not surprised to see you chime in.

Ninga you're splitting hairs. Fact is, Jackson was interested PC was not. It doesn't matter if he officially applied or not. He let it be known to the PC administration he wanted the job, so to me he applied for the job. Now get back in your play pin and play with your toys.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Ninga you're splitting hairs. Fact is, Jackson was interested PC was not. It doesn't matter if he officially applied or not. He let it be known to the PC administration he wanted the job, so to me he applied for the job. Now get back in your play pin and play with your toys.

I believe $ was the missing link in this relationship not interest.
Catfan09 is correct. There was no application because the stipend wasn't enough.
Maroons Wrote:Cellking I heard that McCrearys coach has applied also.

Don't have a clue as to what Robert Jones will do, really don't care one way or the other. Confusedinglepar
Maroons Wrote:Cellking I heard that McCrearys coach has applied also.

I am sure a lot of coaches with no shot at the job will apply and Robert Jones is one of those coaches.
Willie Turnover Wrote:If Roscoe Denney accepts the Vandy job, will Steve Wright will go be his assistant?

Roscoe Denney would be a major improvement!
Wonder how the beloved Casey fans feel knowing Maze put in for a district rivals job?????