Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Coaching Changes
Seems like the 12th is staying pretty quiet this year on coaches leaving. Any news out there?
What about the Maroons?
Don't see Voight going anywhere unless he wants too. Butcher not going to get rid of a fellow Casey Countian.
Did Ed McKinney resign at Danville? I know it has been rumored
I heard Voit at Pulaski is going to be let go. But I don't know if that's fact or wishful thinking.
If Roscoe Denney accepts the Vandy job, will Steve Wright will go be his assistant?
Voight is officially gone.
Commonwealth Journal reports Voight let go after 2 years.
Cellking Wrote:Commonwealth Journal reports Voight let go after 2 years.

Sad situation at Pulaski. Voight let go after 2 years, and is going to be replaced by someone with zero head coaching experience. I would be ashamed if I had made this decision.
Trophy Room Wrote:Sad situation at Pulaski. Voight let go after 2 years, and is going to be replaced by someone with zero head coaching experience. I would be ashamed if I had made this decision.

Why is the situation so sad? Tell me more.
John Fraley is supposedly the next coach, current assistant coach at Southwestern.
Trophy Room Wrote:Sad situation at Pulaski. Voight let go after 2 years, and is going to be replaced by someone with zero head coaching experience. I would be ashamed if I had made this decision.

Sad? Whoever gets this job inherits a good team with a good young bunch coming. I think this is a good situation for whoever gets it. And if it is John Fraley that most believe it to be, I just pray his daddy is sitting next to him! Good day to be a Maroon!
If it is Fraley he may do very well. They are not a bad team and people should give him lots of support.
Dave or John as head coach? Can't see John as a head coach. Maybe Shannon?
Catfan09 Wrote:Dave or John as head coach? Can't see John as a head coach. Maybe Shannon?

John!!
Ninja Wrote:Why is the situation so sad? Tell me more.
To remove a coach because a kid or 2 is threating to leave is ridiculous. To remove a coach for recruiting when the coach across town has been doing it along with others things since day 1 is ridiculous.
John would do well. And with John you would get Shannon also. If they hired John then it would be a great day for PC basketball and a sad day for the rest of the 12th.
I am all for the school hiring who they want, but if they are going to hire John Fraley go ahead and do it.

His name has been rumored to take over for a year now, if he gets the job great and if he is best person for the job, but do not go threw an interview process if he is the guy and waste everyone else time. That is one thing that is a pet peeve of mind when schools know what they are going to do but decide to put on a big front and waste peoples times and gas money.
With the silverster kid now playing football they will not have all their best player until December.
How does Voight just get 2 years whenever he accomplished about the same as previous staff if based on performance and they got 5 years. Voight must not have enough family in Somerset. Politics have ruined PC basketball and will continue to do so.
jumperdogpete Wrote:With the silverster kid now playing football they will not have all their best player until December.

November
Willie Turnover Wrote:John would do well. And with John you would get Shannon also. If they hired John then it would be a great day for PC basketball and a sad day for the rest of the 12th.

Wonder if any Southwestern kids will transfer to play for him??
Trophy Room Wrote:To remove a coach because a kid or 2 is threating to leave is ridiculous. To remove a coach for recruiting when the coach across town has been doing it along with others things since day 1 is ridiculous.

Dumb answer.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:I am all for the school hiring who they want, but if they are going to hire John Fraley go ahead and do it.

His name has been rumored to take over for a year now, if he gets the job great and if he is best person for the job, but do not go threw an interview process if he is the guy and waste everyone else time. That is one thing that is a pet peeve of mind when schools know what they are going to do but decide to put on a big front and waste peoples times and gas money.

Great answer & agree
jumperdogpete Wrote:With the silverster kid now playing football they will not have all their best player until December.

Let's just hope the kid doesn't get hurt with it being his first year playing.

Kid has gotten better every year. Will be a great player but hate to see him get a late start two yrs in a row (hurt last year)
Deer Park Wrote:Wonder if any Southwestern kids will transfer to play for him??
don't play dumb, everyone in the county knows what kids are leaving South Western and going to PC.
Welcome Wrote:John!!

Sorry, I just didn't know he coached, I thought Shannon was the assistant last year. I'm sure he would be fine.
Ninja Wrote:Let's just hope the kid doesn't get hurt with it being his first year playing.

Kid has gotten better every year. Will be a great player but hate to see him get a late start two yrs in a row (hurt last year)
The kid wants to play football, so why not? people trying to tell these kids to play only one sport are cheating the kids, 99.9 % will never be D 1 in any of the sports so let them enjoy their high school careers.
I'm also hearing Wright at Southwestern will be gone also. Fraley is rumored also to be taking that job.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:I'm also hearing Wright at Southwestern will be gone also. Fraley is rumored also to be taking that job.

Why would wright leave. I thought warrior nation loved him?