Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 28 North Laurel 24
Highlands is a different team than North and up at Highlands well all I got to say. Highlands will be in the state finals they beat Pulaski by a touchdown or more.
NORTH had 305 rush yards 0 pass yards PC had 175 rush yards 89 pass yards but found a way to WIN. GREAT GAME BOTH TEAMS
I apologize to NL. I predicted a running clock in the 4th Q. I knew you guys were good but I didn't know you were that good. Your team was the real deal. Keep your heads held high. Great game and great season.

PC, great teams do what they have to do to move on. I know your banged up. So heal up and good luck next week.
Willie Turnover Wrote:I apologize to NL. I predicted a running clock in the 4th Q. I knew you guys were good but I didn't know you were that good. Your team was the real deal. Keep your heads held high. Great game and great season.

PC, great teams do what they have to do to move on. I know your banged up. So heal up and good luck next week.

*That was a nice post - I am happy to see something positive from a PC fan. Everyone should know that we all have our teams we support, kids we enjoy watching play and of course we want to see them do their best during their season. To keep putting a team and kids down seems so counter productive, I hate to see that going on. Good luck to PC on down the road hope they can move forward successfully. North will be back - they will rest awhile and be hitting the weigh room before long. They will be in search of another Championship season if I know anything at all about those guys involved with the North program and that NL football team. They are the real deal and will build on their success this season. Next looking forward to see who made All State this year!!! Awh, the circle of football life. :biglmao:
Tight End Wrote:*That was a nice post - I am happy to see something positive from a PC fan. Everyone should know that we all have our teams we support, kids we enjoy watching play and of course we want to see them do their best during their season. To keep putting a team and kids down seems so counter productive, I hate to see that going on. Good luck to PC on down the road hope they can move forward successfully. North will be back - they will rest awhile and be hitting the weigh room before long. They will be in search of another Championship season if I know anything at all about those guys involved with the North program and that NL football team. They are the real deal and will build on their success this season. Next looking forward to see who made All State this year!!! Awh, the circle of football life. :biglmao:
Lol. Willie a pc fan. Wow
NL kids were the real deal. Executed their game plan flawlessly and almost pulled it off. Keeping our offense off the field was frustrating to watch!

23 has unreal heart for the game. All of the NL players playing both ways impressed me, our D seemed to run out of gas not being used to playing so many snaps.

Hats off to NL on a great year. Maroons, time to heal up and gut check yourselves. Highlands is a team every single Maroon fan would love to see you beat on their home turf.
NL coaches put the right game plan together but Pulaski being the great program they are managed to win. Kudos to both teams and coaches.
Hate the season is over for the Jags, they played a whale of a game. Stuck with their game plan and came really close. Seniors showed up in this game big time. Will never forget the efforts that wore these jerseys #23, #15, #63, #33, #58, #9, #30, #64, #25, #14, #57, #29! You set the bar high boys! Continued good luck to you all! It's been fun.
Great effort by NL! Controlled the game just missed opportunity at the very end. Good game by both teams. Totally shocked at yardage by each team.
Great job by North Laurel. Agree with HC_Bullfrogs all the way. No reason to hang your head.