Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern @ North Laurel 11/13
Jaxkait, who should coach french go after for a coaching staff? What positions does he need help with?
sw big
Kywarrior14 Wrote:Jaxkait, who should coach french go after for a coaching staff? What positions does he need help with?

I'd start with the position you coach.
Southwestern by 35.
Jaxkait Wrote:Dude I lost my mind a long time ago but it don't take much of a mind to predict this! I would love to see SW win,I don't really care for North anyway! But the fact is SW has been blown out every time they play a good team! Reguardless who wins this game they still have to play Pulaski and that's not going to be fun. French is a great coach and that's 90% of why SW has had success the past couple of years,but he needs to clean house when it comes to assistant coaches and find some that can help him get where they need to be! If he does that SW would have a shot at State NEXT YEAR!!!
You are one cool dude Confusednicker:
Top 5 reasons Southwestern will win
5. neutral officials
4. swhs beat montgomery NL Lost to them
3. Fannin, Daulton, Turbo SWHS d- front line
2. Larry French
1. Wanting another Butt Whipping from PC!
Top 3 reason NL could pull upset
3. Game is East of 75
2. NL beat South L twice and SWHS only beat them once
1. Edwards not playing
But I was also the one that said that French would out coach Hines and keep it close, missed that one a mile.
4 pete's sake Wrote:Top 5 reasons Southwestern will win
5. neutral officials
4. swhs beat montgomery NL Lost to them
3. Fannin, Daulton, Turbo SWHS d- front line
2. Larry French
1. Wanting another Butt Whipping from PC!
Top 3 reason NL could pull upset
3. Game is East of 75
2. NL beat South L twice and SWHS only beat them once
1. Edwards not playing
But I was also the one that said that French would out coach Hines and keep it close, missed that one a mile.

SW beat Whitley 36-13, NL beat them 36-8, that is one thing makes me think it will be a closer game than some think.
pjdoug Wrote:You are one cool dude Confusednicker:

It's seriously time for you to :gtfo:
Blitzer Wrote:SW beat Whitley 36-13, NL beat them 36-8, that is one thing makes me think it will be a closer game than some think.
Southwestern didn't have the ball in the 2nd half.it could have been worse.
jim rome Wrote:It's seriously time for you to :gtfo:

Go cheer for your Maroons and :gtfo: :ChairHit:
2nd game vs a team with a winning record = second Loss!!!!!!

don't worry though, The paper will talk about how awesome your team was this year:hilarious:
Everyone wants to talk about North Laurel's schedule and how they have not played anyone, which is true- BUT- SW has only beaten two teams with winning records and gotten blown out by two really good opponents.
Pulaski County has only played 3 (maybe 4*) teams with a winning record and got blown out by 1 of those.

*not sure what Jeffersonville Indiana's final record was. They were @ .500
Since all the trolls have made their expert predictions, "Haters Gonna Hate!", here's mine. This will be a hard hitting physical game. These two teams really don't like each other. Last year they played twice. The first was the type game I expect to see this Friday night. I'm personally glad to see everyone feels the JAGS are the underdog, I like underdogs!! Just for the record yes, the JAGS have had a very good season!!! Regardless what you think, regardless who they played or any other :lame: comment you may have!!! This is a great group of kids and are to be commended for what they have accomplished this year!!! THE JAGS WILL WIN THIS GAME!!!!! God Bless & Go JAGS!!! :redboxer:
Willie Turnover Wrote:Pulaski County has only played 3 (maybe 4*) teams with a winning record and got blown out by 1 of those.

Blown out? I don't think so the Scott county game was a one score game in the forth quarter, But I believe Pulaski County did spank your warriors with ease and has had 9 running clocks!m Oh but wait YOUR warriors have had two running clocks put on them in the last three weeks!!:hilarious:
North Laurel is the worst 1 loss team going...

Southwest 49
North Laurel 13
As of this week the warriors have beaten 5 teams with winning records. Mercer, Knox central, corbin, montgomery, and whitley. I'm not picking a side in this one, good luck to both teams.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Pulaski County has only played 3 (maybe 4*) teams with a winning record and got blown out by 1 of those.

They've had a running clock on just about everyone this year there Willie. Scott County was a close game all the way to the 4th, who is a 6A POWER and would demolish plenty of 5A programs. Just for the fun, I'd love for the Wounded Warriors to get a W this week and come back across town to take a beating like a drum one more time.

Ending SW's season would be nice side dish complementing another taste of a state title. TongueirateSho
SW wins 28-21
More I keep thinking north Laurel is going to win this game. Marked it down!!! :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:More I keep thinking north Laurel is going to win this game. Marked it down!!! :Cheerlead

What? No chance haven't you heard NL hasn't played anyone all year. I mean Southwestern is already planning for Pulaski rematch. NL doesn't stand a chance.

Everyone forgets NL had Southwestern beat lady year in regular season if not for terrible call on s backward pass and lost to the untouchable Pulaski by 2 points also but NL can't play with those guys
FarristownFlyer Wrote:North Laurel is the worst 1 loss team going...

Southwest 49
North Laurel 13

This from the same 'Dude' who thought the Redhounds would beat SW! Yeah, OK right!
Jaxkait Wrote:French is a great coach,I'll give you that.The only problem is in Boyle he had a good group of assistant coaches witch he doesn't have at SW!

We didn't have any witches on staff at Boyle Co. Couple of Ogre's maybe but no witches.

Seriously though. Larry took Coach Blair with him who has head coaching experience and also his son who coaches with him at Boyle. May not be the assistant coaching staff Boyle had (has) but I don't think it's too shabby.
pjdoug Wrote:Go cheer for your Maroons and :gtfo: :ChairHit:

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
North Laurel will be turning equipment in next week. Nothing personal, Southwestern is just better. 34-13 Warriors. Also, you heard it here first, next weeks PC SW game will be a close one. Single digits either way.
If north will throw it 12 times mite pull it out but can't wait till 3rd and long to do so
Warrior 2002 Wrote:North Laurel will be turning equipment in next week. Nothing personal, Southwestern is just better. 34-13 Warriors. Also, you heard it here first, next weeks PC SW game will be a close one. Single digits either way.
:biglmao:
Warrior 2002 Wrote:North Laurel will be turning equipment in next week. Nothing personal, Southwestern is just better. 34-13 Warriors. Also, you heard it here first, next weeks PC SW game will be a close one. Single digits either way.

HAHAHAHA as the brat from Sandlot says it, "You ain't good enough to lick the dirt off our cleats." :thatsfunn
I'm telling you, this game will be competitive from the opening kick off!!!

Probably the best game of the week!!

Good luck Jags!!
Good luck Warriors!!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:North Laurel is the worst 1 loss team going...

Southwest 49
North Laurel 13

Yeah but how many teams can say they only have 1 loss this far in the season

im shocked at how many people dislike north, they have never been a very good program and all of a sudden they have a good season and everyone hates them

im sure they know how good sw is and win or lose will be ready and have no reason not to be proud of what they have accomplished this yr