Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern @ North Laurel 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

North Laurel 10-1
Southwestern 8-3
This is going to be a tough one for north Laurel to win. Keep doing what you're doing best up to this point and you have a shot pulling off a big upset victory. And yes I'm calling for and UPSETS :Cheerlead

North Laurel 28
Southwestern 27
If this game is closer than 3 scores I will be shocked. I haven't been sold on NL all year and I'm still not. SW 44 NL 13.
Southwestern BIG
NL is huge under dog and pretty much needs a miracle to pull off this upset.
SW by 10
Southwestern 35-14
64SUR Wrote:This is going to be a tough one for north Laurel to win. Keep doing what you're doing best up to this point and you have a shot pulling off a big upset victory. And yes I'm calling for and UPSETS :Cheerlead

North Laurel 28
Southwestern 27

You will be upset :biglmao:
NORTH by 2 TD.
Norths weak schedule will haunt them this week. Southwestern has played much toighrt competition this year and the out come of this game will show it. North will be ready but just want be able to hang in there the whole game. Southwestern will pull this one out in the 4th quarter.
Sw 28
Nl 21
Larry will have Southwestern ready and they come to London and get the win.
Southwestern 30 North Laurel 28
Sw has a very good and big defense and will be very physical and hard to score on.
They have a lot better players than north does and more of them.
Who each team has played has nothing to do with who wins, it comes down to size and talent
former Wrote:Sw has a very good and big defense and will be very physical and hard to score on.
Who each team has played has nothing to do with who wins, it comes down to size and talent

Thank you for your expert analysis.
SW pushing towards their destruction. Maroons are the train coming down the tunnel which SW thinks is a bright light. Squashed like a bug.
former Wrote:Sw has a very good and big defense and will be very physical and hard to score on.

North will be ready for this game. and we will see who has the better players. SW is a vary good team and they do have good players and great coach but north will be ready. this will be a great game.
Southwestern is the most overrated team in high school football, the fact is that their not that good! Every good team they have faced this year has blown them out! With the exception of Daulton they have no one on the team above average! North not only beats them they will blow them out!
French is a great coach,I'll give you that.The only problem is in Boyle he had a good group of assistant coaches witch he doesn't have at SW!
Southwestern 28-14
I guess I will be the hold out, I am not going against the Jags yet. SW is a good team, but North is a good team too with some quality players that can make things happen. I say they will rise to the occasion and play to the best of their ability and when the dust settles North will win this game! GO JAGS!!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Jaxkait Wrote:Southwestern is the most overrated team in high school football, the fact is that their not that good! Every good team they have faced this year has blown them out! With the exception of Daulton they have no one on the team above average! North not only beats them they will blow them out!

You've lost your cotton pickin' mind if you ever had one to begin with Confusednicker: . They may not be great ,but they are a strong and well coached team.North most certainly will not blow them out.
Tight End Wrote:I guess I will be the hold out, I am not going against the Jags yet. SW is a good team, but North is a good team too with some quality players that can make things happen. I say they will rise to the occasion and play to the best of their ability and when the dust settles North will win this game! GO JAGS!!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

inability to throw the football will hurt them against the Warriors.
pjdoug Wrote:inability to throw the football will hurt them against the Warriors.

Your inability to quit trolling NL threads will lead to you having a dull boring life because it seems that is all you like to do.
Your posts have nothing but hate and negativity, God Bless you
North is a good team but sw is also a good team. This should be a pretty good game.
Sw 28-21
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:Your inability to quit trolling NL threads will lead to you having a dull boring life because it seems that is all you like to do.
Your posts have nothing but hate and negativity, God Bless you

drawing stuff up in your mind.I dont hate anybody,and definitely not bored.
Sticking with the Jags, I think they can win this game. Good luck to both teams. We are hoping for an injury free well played contest. :Clap:
Sw 21 north 14
Larry French makes it at least one more week
I think this game will be a knock down drag out battle. It may even come down to one or two plays, and in the end I don't think more than one score will separate the two teams.

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest.

Southwestern by 7......(or maybe NL by 7!)

Wink
pjdoug Wrote:You've lost your cotton pickin' mind if you ever had one to begin with Confusednicker: . They may not be great ,but they are a strong and well coached team.North most certainly will not blow them out.

Dude I lost my mind a long time ago but it don't take much of a mind to predict this! I would love to see SW win,I don't really care for North anyway! But the fact is SW has been blown out every time they play a good team! Reguardless who wins this game they still have to play Pulaski and that's not going to be fun. French is a great coach and that's 90% of why SW has had success the past couple of years,but he needs to clean house when it comes to assistant coaches and find some that can help him get where they need to be! If he does that SW would have a shot at State NEXT YEAR!!!
This game will be even.
North laurel in OT.
Pages: 1 2 3 4