Poll: Who Will Win the WYMT?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
0%
Hazard
0%
JBS
0%
Others?
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win WYMT Classic?
Hazard
Go Valley
I will go with Bell Co but think Hazard will make some noise.
2 bad Breathitt isnt in it this year
ttt
If Breathitt was in this tourny...We all know who would win
If JBS plays to their potential, and play the way they have against Owsley and Jenkins. I believe they can pull this one off.
im picking hazard or shelby valley
allthewayhome Wrote:im picking hazard or shelby valley
Im gonna say that Bottom bracket dont have a chance
RivalsKing Wrote:Im gonna say that Bottom bracket dont have a chance

i haven't seen the brackets yet so im not going to agree with you on that but with the two favorites at the top of it, im going to say it ain't looking to good
Its Pikeville, Bell, Leslie, Perry....I think now
RivalsKing Wrote:Its Pikeville, Bell, Leslie, Perry....I think now

yeah it ain't looking to good but the only teams i think that could pull it off from the bottom would be pikeville or perry
True...I wish Breathitt and Paintsville was in it
JBS
Id like to see Shelby Valley represent the 15th well and win it all. There is usually always stiff competition in the WYMT tourney.
yea they are some good teams in there...If shelby valley wins it, they will be the best team in the mountains
RivalsKing Wrote:yea they are some good teams in there...If shelby valley wins it, they will be the best team in the mountains

yeah true but i think the same will go for hazard if they win it
True
If Hazard comes out and plays there game then they'll win this tourny. Shelby Valley will win this tourny if Hazard dosnt play there A game.
blackcat_student Wrote:If Hazard comes out and plays there game then they'll win this tourny. Shelby Valley will win this tourny if Hazard dosnt play there A game.
I Like that, Thats what I think will happen as well
blackcat_student Wrote:If Hazard comes out and plays there game then they'll win this tourny. Shelby Valley will win this tourny if Hazard dosnt play there A game.

yeah but since the game is at pcc it is going to be hard for hazard not to play their a game since it will pretty much be there home court
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah but since the game is at pcc it is going to be hard for hazard not to play their a game since it will pretty much be there home court
Why would it be hard for them if its pretty much thier home court...that would be a good thing
RivalsKing Wrote:Why would it be hard for them if its pretty much thier home court...that would be a good thing

it would be hard for them NOT to play their A game. sorry for the misunderstanding
Its cool...Well all I know is everytime Hicks plays on Pcc floor he seems to go crazy so that could be a good thing for Hazard...Plus thats also a good drive for Shelby Valley
I think whoever wins the first rounder between Valley and Hazard will more than likely win it all, IMO. This will be a very entertaining tournament as it is every year.
Yea I cant go to the game so I guess ill watch it live on Wymtnews.com
RivalsKing Wrote:Its cool...Well all I know is everytime Hicks plays on Pcc floor he seems to go crazy so that could be a good thing for Hazard...Plus thats also a good drive for Shelby Valley

yeah i watched the pcc hazard game hicks was unstopable yeah and shelby valley does have a drive but there a good team so i doubt it will effect them much
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah i watched the pcc hazard game hicks was unstopable yeah shelby valley does have a drive but there a good team so i doubt it will effect them much
True...It might be the best game in the Mountains this year
RivalsKing Wrote:True...It might be the best game in the Mountains this year

it will be up there with the best mountain games this year
Well whatever happens, the second round whoever it is, is gonna be great