Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Will Win WYMT Classic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

SValley Fan

Who do u Think?
Shelby Valley
Could be one of several teams. I expect to see SV, JBS, Hazard and Bell County to play well and any of them could win it if they were hot. Pikeville should be competitive if healthy.

My prediction right now given the season they have had and the competition they have played would be JBS. However, Hazard and SV will be top contenders as well. And then on the underdog upset side, you have Bell Co. and Pikeville.
SV has this one in the bag
Hazard
Valley Cat Wrote:SV has this one in the bag

the valley fans are here are startin to kill me.....why dont they just predict a state tournament win as well
Panther Thunder Wrote:the valley fans are here are startin to kill me.....why dont they just predict a state tournament win as well

Well, while this isn't the state tourney, the result of this tourney will either get the SV fans some of the credibility they apparently crave OR it will either shut them up! I could care less either way, so I can't wait to see how they do. :popcorn:

But there are some fairly decent teams they will have to go through to win it though. They shouldn't even have a close game since they are 4th in the state. lol j/k :lmao:
JBS or Hazard.
Hazard is mad about losing the the HIT and Hicks want to show everybody he is the top player in the region. Shelby Valley is tough and Bell County is right there. JBS is a notch below these three but could pull it off.
shelby valley or JBS
Valley will def earn great respect if they win...
EKY Sportster Wrote:Could be one of several teams. I expect to see SV, JBS, Hazard and Bell County to play well and any of them could win it if they were hot. Pikeville should be competitive if healthy.

My prediction right now given the season they have had and the competition they have played would be JBS. However, Hazard and SV will be top contenders as well. And then on the underdog upset side, you have Bell Co. and Pikeville.

I agree with almost everything that was said here except Bell co. being an underdog, they have a very athletic team and very strong inside.
it should be good tournament but right in the season i would have to get JBS the edge due to the fact of the competition they have played thus far. Plus Stepp and Cox is the best guard tandem in the 14th. Maybe now we can find out how good Shelby Valley is now, because they haven't really played top notch teams. Bell County will be strong as will Hazard but here a vote for JBS
tubbyhater1 Wrote:it should be good tournament but right in the season i would have to get JBS the edge due to the fact of the competition they have played thus far. Plus Stepp and Cox is the best guard tandem in the 14th. Maybe now we can find out how good Shelby Valley is now, because they haven't really played top notch teams. Bell County will be strong as will Hazard but here a vote for JBS

I'm going with JBS. It would be nice to see them get a win. Valley has a shot, but they are yet to be proven so I am holding off on that. Pikeville may surprise quite a few. They always seem to have their "A" game when they need it most (good coaching), but I don't think they'll get the win.

SValley Fan

Hazard will win
JBS, i dont think shelby valley will win it unless they play great games
I'll take JBS in this tourney.
bell county will win it. they are very athletic from what i heard. hazard will knock off shelby valley the first game to close all those hopes. this could be the best wymt mountain classic in a long time with all the potential from everyteam.
Panther Thunder Wrote:the valley fans are here are startin to kill me.....why dont they just predict a state tournament win as well

most of the time when your from a school, you predict them to win. i mean come on just common sense.
stroked Wrote:bell county will win it. they are very athletic from what i heard. hazard will knock off shelby valley the first game to close all those hopes. this could be the best wymt mountain classic in a long time with all the potential from everyteam.

This coming from thr guy who says Bell County will beat Shelby Valley in regionals.
What teams are in it?
Shelby Valley wins it all
Valley
Pikeville got the worst draw, so that really hurts them, especially without Honaker. But I do think the winner will come out of their bracket (Perry, Bell, Leslie, Pikeville).

And while we're at it, why don't we predict another miserable season for a school that used to have the best sports teams that money could buy. You all need to be having more carwashes or something.
sharpshooter2 Wrote:And while we're at it, why don't we predict another miserable season for a school that used to have the best sports teams that money could buy. You all need to be having more carwashes or something.
Last season wasn't miserable...they beat Valley to win the 59th. Everyone is hating Pikeville again...so that must mean that they are back.
By the way...CAR WASH this Saturday at the Blue Goose..bring your clunker and we will wash it!!
shelby valley

SValley Fan

Ill pick Hazard but if not them Shelby Valley
When does this start?
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley wins it all
I agree, I'm gonna say Shelby Valley also. Look for PCC to be a Sleeper team and make some noise if Valley dosent win, Bailey is a nice player for them.
Hazard
Pages: 1 2 3