Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stepp kid?
Like his uncle joe?First to Ohio state then to Morehead.Joe had little Warfield one of the best teams in the state.
Stepp dont have anything on The "KING KELLY COLEMAN"
King Kelly Coleman the best of them all Money he went to my favorite school the mighty Mountaineers of west virginia then left to Ky wesylan
yea i know king kelly was the man played drunk
He has a new book.Rupp would have loved to have him. I read where his team was down by 20 to Pikeville when King shows up finally at halftime half drunk and they ended up beating Pikeville by 23
lol thats the only way he played was drunk n always showed up at halftime lol
Good thing crack wasnt available.He was probably the best ever but one huge knucklehead.
lol yea ur right
He's my Hero!!
He is very very strange u need to buy his new book money
Money you ever read how many points coleman scored in the state tournament?
I grew up 3 miles from Wayland, where he played HS and grew up, So u know I have lol
lol i have to
I think someone bought the old Wayland Gym.Hope they make a museum out of it.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I think someone bought the old Wayland Gym.Hope they make a museum out of it.
Yea sumone did, they let local league teams play there
yup
bball fan Wrote:Stepp is a very good player, rotation or not on his "J", he is very good!!! All you Stepp haters better relax, he will play D1.
this is true.All you guys better get used to him.Ive watched this kid play and i thought he was very good.Yes i do agree that he shoots alot but i think that JBS needs the ball in his hands for them to win.
he can play but selfish at times
The Fan Wrote:he can play but selfish at times

He's no more that an average player that has been blown up to astronomical proportions. I feel sorry for the kid, because he doesn't have the skills to live up to what his family has put on him and never will. He will be a NAIA or D2 player at best.
Ive played with and againisy Clark in the past and his shot hasnt changed very much, and yeah his shot does look like a knuckle ball, but he makes up for it in other varieties of the game.
kccfan Wrote:He's no more that an average player that has been blown up to astronomical proportions. I feel sorry for the kid, because he doesn't have the skills to live up to what his family has put on him and never will. He will be a NAIA or D2 player at best.
Naww dont worry he will go D1
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Naww dont worry he will go D1

Not worried, just posting a comment. I would really like to see him play at ALC, can you imagine the publicity ALC would get on a national level! Heck, him playing for ALC would put Knott Co on the map. The Stepps would have him as the best player in the country for NAIA.
kccfan Wrote:Not worried, just posting a comment. I would really like to see him play at ALC, can you imagine the publicity ALC would get on a national level! Heck, him playing for ALC would put Knott Co on the map. The Stepps would have him as the best player in the country for NAIA.

Ok honestly just because he stomped Stamper in the ground the other night doesnt mean all of you all from KCC should say stuff about him. He is by far the best basketball played in the district and one of teh best in the region.
the_chosen_one Wrote:Ok honestly just because he stomped Stamper in the ground the other night doesnt mean all of you all from KCC should say stuff about him. He is by far the best basketball played in the district and one of teh best in the region.
Yes that is True
Great stomp, JBS won by 5.
You all make me sick...You all pick on Clark like he is the worst thing to ever walk the face of the planet. All of you KCC fans just hate the fact knowing that Stamper will never be able to beat JBS again nor will he ever get to beat Clark again. Let all of us know when you all quit dreaming.
the_chosen_one Wrote:You all make me sick...You all pick on Clark like he is the worst thing to ever walk the face of the planet. All of you KCC fans just hate the fact knowing that Stamper will never be able to beat JBS again nor will he ever get to beat Clark again. Let all of us know when you all quit dreaming.

your right there, but of course KCC could kill Mason County, and Lex. Catholic, and Trinity, seriously
windmill Wrote:your right there, but of course KCC could kill Mason County, and Lex. Catholic, and Trinity, seriously

They sure could. With all the amazing talent they have. LOL
the_chosen_one Wrote:Ok honestly just because he stomped Stamper in the ground the other night doesnt mean all of you all from KCC should say stuff about him. He is by far the best basketball played in the district and one of teh best in the region.

That "by far" statement makes me wonder. If he is "by far" the best player in the district, does that me he is that much better than Tate Cox?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
There is a reason everyone dislikes Stepp