Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stepp kid?
Does he shoot a knuckleball like Earvin did.I mean no rotation at all on the ball.Earvin scored 60 something a game shooting a way that is not taught to youngsters.
step cant shoot what so ever old dawg the only thing the boy can do is penetrate to the basket
Well Earvin let it fly as soon as he crossed the center line.
well idk about Ervins shot but I know Clarks isnt to Pretty!
thats what stepp trys to do but he doesn't make many trust me i had the duty of guarding him last year and all he did was shoot an miss he scored 20 points on driving
Cookie Crisp Wrote:thats what stepp trys to do but he doesn't make many trust me i had the duty of guarding him last year and all he did was shoot an miss he scored 20 points on driving
well hes pretty good at driving to the hole and is hard to stop but like u said other than that hes not much
yea i mean he's an excellent driver but other then that hes nothing
Are u a Bengals fan Cookie
which bengals u talkin about old dawg
Cinncinnati bengals
yea i like them old school why
The movie North Dallas Forty a nick Nolte movie ended the same way the Bengals game did Sunday with a botched extra point,,,once again sorry for getting off the topic.
lol u all do know u can send private messages
Where did you play ball at Cookie Crisp?
no prob old school so where ya from
$MoNeY$ Wrote:lol u all do know u can send private messages
I tried but it said Cookie is all full up
Im from Sistersville west Virginia but played three years at Louisa and the First year Lawrence County fielded a team in 77 78
idk how to delete mine could u all tell me i mean i click it say i have none in the thing but says i have more
Cookie Crisp Wrote:idk how to delete mine could u all tell me i mean i click it say i have none in the thing but says i have more
I have no idea
old dawg u can send private msgs now
Stepp is a very good player, rotation or not on his "J", he is very good!!! All you Stepp haters better relax, he will play D1.
bball fan Wrote:Stepp is a very good player, rotation or not on his "J", he is very good!!! All you Stepp haters better relax, he will play D1.
Yea he is D1, but MONEY cant get ya playing time
Oh Im not a Stepp hater.The Stepp,s have been some of the best players to ever play in Eastern Ky.From Joe Stepp to Jimmy to earvin to this newest Stepp who I have not seen play has my attention.Joe went to Ohio state then Morehead Jimmy went to George Washington.
thats right money but he'll play at ALC mark it down
Old school Dawg Wrote:Oh Im not a Stepp hater.The Stepp,s have been some of the best players to ever play in Eastern Ky.From Joe Stepp to Jimmy to earvin to this newest Stepp who I have not seen play has my attention.Joe went to Ohio state then Morehead Jimmy went to George Washington.
Yea they all went to those schools but didnt get to play so they came to ALC just like Clark will
right money
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Yea he is D1, but MONEY cant get ya playing time
You are right but scoring will get you playing time and he can score!!!!!! Mark it down, he will be a good mid-major player...Morehead, Marshall, EKU, but he would also be a Kelly Wells type player at Pikeville College if ALC doesn't lock him in on the NAIA level!
I watched Earvin in an all star game and the only way he could get the ball up court against Dicky Beal was to use his wide butt and slowly back it up the floor and I dont mean any disrespect to earvin,,Beal was that much quicker.I mean earvin led the nation in scoring.
bball fan Wrote:You are right but scoring will get you playing time and he can score!!!!!! Mark it down, he will be a good mid-major player...Morehead, Marshall, EKU, but he would also be a Kelly Wells type player at Pikeville College if ALC doesn't lock him in on the NAIA level!
No he will go to a big college but he will be back at ALC
yea i know he wont play no where big at alc